• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    iPad Had an iPad Upgrade! Sadly, my headphones can’t keep up.

    iPad Had an iPad Upgrade! Sadly, my headphones can’t keep up.


    Had an iPad Upgrade! Sadly, my headphones can’t keep up.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Recommendations for Ipad Keyboard case with slim profile and lightweight

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:46 PM PST

    I am a university student and use my Ipad Air 3rd Gen to take notes in class using a apple pencil and am looking to leave my macbook at home when I go to class. I am looking for case that is lightweight and has a slim profile.

    My main concern is being able to comfortably write on the Ipad in landscape mode, while the keyboard case is on and being able to switch between using the keyboard and switching back to laying the ipad flat to write notes.

    The Apple Smart Keyboard had my eye but does not seem to have any buttons on it that can control the ipad (i.e brightness, volume, lock/unlock, etc.). It also doesn't lay flat when you fold the keyboard back and wobbles when you write on it. I recently bought the Finite Keyboard off amazon and it is pretty bulky and heavy, and have to remove the keyboard if I want to write on the ipad which gets pretty annoying and is a hassle in class. I have my eye on the logitech ones but they do look quite heavy/bulky and am not sure if I would be able to fold back the keyboard to lay the ipad flat to write on it.

    Does anyone have any recommendations?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/chqsovrstrpes
    [link] [comments]

    USB transfers

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Trying to transfer some MKV files from usb to my iCloud download folder i can watch them as I can't open them directly on the usb and VLC player doesn't see the USB.

    I'm getting an error about not having permission to my iCloud folder.

    Any ideas? Are there any file management apps that recognise USB?

    As much as I like the ability to use USB, it's pretty clunky in its present state.

    submitted by /u/TheLatman
    [link] [comments]

    Graphic designers how do you use your iPads?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:46 AM PST

    How much do you use your iPads and how useful do you find them? What do you use them for?

    Is it worth getting one for graphic design?

    Also, if anything, what do you use them along side? E.g. pc setups? Laptops? Macs? Any input would be very much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/idelics
    [link] [comments]

    Bought an undated Planner file with hyperlinked working tabs from Etsy for my GoodNotes app for $13.90! I basically have a forever planner app for as long as the goodnotes app and file stays safe and transferable to future devices <3 Don’t need to pay for those $20 planners anymore yessss

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:16 PM PST

    Is there a way to get the same home “button” as iPhone/iPad Pro, on the iPad mini ?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:20 PM PST

    AAA Wanted Photoshop Alternative

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Yesterday I was making a simple graphic using Canva in my iPad Pro (I know is better doing these things on a computer but I was on the train and I have only my phone and my iPad) and I needed to remove the background and change the color of a simple .png image but I couldn't find any free app which can do something like that.

    What I am looking for is something like GIMP but for iPad... I know there are beautiful apps like Affinity Photo and even Photoshop but I was looking for something free (and I don't need all the functionalities that these apps offer)...

    Can someone help me? What do you use to simple edit .pngs on iPad?

    submitted by /u/Elodran
    [link] [comments]

    Apple pencil questions for artists/heavy users (silicone nibs etc..)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:50 AM PST

    So I've noticed that my apple pencil nib is starting to show signs of wearing down. I just got it this recent Christmas and has used it heavily ever since for digital art. It's not extremely noticeable but I do see it and I just don't want to make it worse.

    my questions would be:

    1) I'm wondering if I buy those silicone cover nibs, would it help?

    2) does the apple pencil 2 work as well with silicone cover nibs? (Same pressure sensitivity etc...)

    3) how does a silicone nib cover feel against a normal screen protector (not the matte one). Will it make doing digital art difficult? (Too much friction?)

    I dont really want to spend for the nibs by apple and i'm not too comfortable using third party replacement nibs (I heard there are case where their apple pencils get damaged because the third party replacement nibs do not fit well and I dont want to take the risk)

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/meineee
    [link] [comments]

    For those that use iPad for work related stuff

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:00 AM PST

    Hey folks, I'm in marketing and use my iPad for work quite often. For those that use their iPad for work stuff, what type of work do you do and what are some must have apps that you use daily?

    submitted by /u/SumoDash
    [link] [comments]

    use iPad like a monitor for Nintendo switch

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:47 PM PST

    use iPad like a monitor for Nintendo switch

    The video delay (latency ) on iPad is about 0.1 sec.

    iPad can be as a monitor for Nintendo switch and also can record or live streaming on iOS

    record: record switch video audio on iPad (up to 1080p30fps, 15000kbps recorded on iOS)

    live streaming: facebook live / youtube live /twitch live

    https://youtu.be/UMbS0JQOUpQ

    https://preview.redd.it/itavq398bu941.jpg?width=2332&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c1354bbfd46ebcfc7c1517786d40dc373c533538

    submitted by /u/andyzhengster
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely amazing battery life and SOT on my iPad Pro 11 inch after the iOS 13/ iPad OS update.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Download individual pdf pages on iPad?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:47 AM PST

    Hey, I got a new iPad which I want to use mainly for studying purposes. My teachers all have their lectures online as pdf files. Is it somehow possible to download or extract a single page from a pdf file viewed in the browser? Or is there an app that I could use for that?

    submitted by /u/Saider1
    [link] [comments]

    Facetime on iPad

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:01 AM PST

    How do you see your call history on Facetime for iPad. All sources I can find online refer to iPhone.

    submitted by /u/RonWaffle
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone use the new Office app for iOS (not officially released yet)?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:13 PM PST

    I remember reading about Microsoft releasing a big update to iOS and Android Office apps (I think early November). I did some searches a couple days ago and didn't find anything interesting that said what was improved in say Excel or PowerPoint.

    I feel like my iPad Pro would be complete with a version of Excel and PowerPoint that match MacOS or PC.

    Has anyone had a chance to play around with the beta/test (whatever it is they called it)? I'm keen to hear if Excel has more functionality finally added to it.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/jdaly97
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 to Elgato HD 60 to iPad?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:50 PM PST

    Hi, curious if one could use their iPad Pro to stream PS4 gameplay to YouTube/Twitch with Elagato or similar app, instead of a laptop or desktop running the Elgato software.

    And the ability to use the iPad's built-in iSight camera for a face cam would be great :)

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/magnumdb
    [link] [comments]

    10.5” iPad Pro hard drive question

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:15 PM PST

    I'm looking for some clarification using an external hard drive with the 10.5" iPad Pro. I've seen it mentioned that a powered USB hub is required. Is that true for all external hard drives, including flash drives? Are there any that can draw power from the iPad? Also, there are two versions of the lightening to USB adapters. Is one better than the other?

    submitted by /u/RetroGamer9
    [link] [comments]

    Purchasing a new iPad 10.5 to avoid iPadOS 13

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:28 AM PST

    I have a 1st Gen iPad 9.7 and made the mistake of allowing Apple to update the OS to iPadOS 13. I regret this for a variety of reasons, but most importantly because it now can't sync and work with macOS Sierra. (I don't want to update to another macOS due to expensive software that would be rendered incompatible).

    I am considering buying a brand new discounted retail iPad 10.5 inch (2017) with iOS11.

    My question is, will I be able to update to the latest version of iOS 11 or iOS 12 and avoid iPadOS 13? Can I save the "shsh blobs" from the already installed version of iOS 11 to then use an .ipsw install file to update to the last version of iOS 11, all without jailbreaking the device?

    If I can't, what are my chances of the new iPad 10.5 coming pre-installed with the latest version of iOS 11? Is there a way to know which iPads came with which versions of iOS 11?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/m8x8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel