• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Apple iOS Is anybody else facing the issue where iOS 13 is killing off background processes one day and letting you multitask effectively another day?

    Apple iOS Is anybody else facing the issue where iOS 13 is killing off background processes one day and letting you multitask effectively another day?


    Is anybody else facing the issue where iOS 13 is killing off background processes one day and letting you multitask effectively another day?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:51 PM PST

    Running iOS 13.3 and recently it was killing the apps in the background within a couple of seconds as I leave the app but just next day, mind you phone didn't switch off or anything like that, it was back to normal and I could leave the apps in background for solid 30 minutes or so and catch up right where I left them.

    submitted by /u/Earthling314
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Fall Detection Sends Paramedics in Just Minutes After Cyclist Gets Hit By Car

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:38 PM PST

    Has ANYONE else experienced this?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:45 AM PST

    I got my new iPhone about 3 months ago, and I'm not sure what is wrong with my iMessage/texts. Randomly when I wake up in the morning, about half of my texts from people I didn't even message recently, just jump to the top of my conversations list. Not only that, but they all display in the conversations list with the first message I ever received from that person, and they all have the exact same timestamp to the right of everyone's name, something random like 3:03AM. So, realistically I need to scroll down a huge list of conversations that aren't even active to find the people I was texting the day before, and even then, they aren't in order. It's just a huge hassle, and NO ONE else I've asked with and iPhone know what the problem is, or has experienced it. Hopefully someone here could shed some light, because it's getting reaaaaaally annoying.

    Tried to explain the best I could, I can reiterate if needed. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/K3nright
    [link] [comments]

    Remove email account

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:44 AM PST

    I have an iPhone XR, an iPad 7th gen. and a MacBook Pro. They are all connected. My wife is using the iPad for emails, messages and general use. I do not want to use another Apple ID on the iPad as I still use it for general use, for example syncing contacts, calendar, photos and music, etc. Is there a way I can remove my iCloud account from the mail app on the iPad without effecting the other 2 advices?

    submitted by /u/jonole
    [link] [comments]

    Laughing emoji appears twice in recent emojis

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Disable specific apps using WLAN on iPad

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Hello, I want to disable a specific app's access to internet on an iPad. I can do this on my phone, but not my tablet. Any ideas about where I can configure this?

    submitted by /u/YellowRasperry
    [link] [comments]

    "Siri didn't quite get that. Try again"

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:10 AM PST

    I have an iPhone 11. When I want to setup Siri (to allow Siri) I speak repeatedly again and again, saying "Hey Siri" in the iPhone, but keep getting "Siri didn't quite get that. Try again" When I try to speak to Siri using the power button it works and understands what I say. What is wrong???

    submitted by /u/MuL7iF1re
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Siri - can’t hear Siri’s voice in car

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:14 AM PST

    I have an iPhone 11 running the latest iOS and it's great except that when I use Hey Siri in my car, connected to the car Bluetooth (2013 Prius c), I can't hear Siri talk. I see that this has a separate volume level, but I now have it all the way up (in fact Siri indicates that her volume is at max if I ask her to talk louder, but only in the text on screen). It seems to be using Bluetooth audio (for music) instead of Hands Free (like for calls) for Hey Siri and it makes no sound. All I get is the text on screen (or no text if Do Not Disturb While Driving is on). I've tried unpairing and re-pairing and I've also tried turning Siri off and back on and setting it up again. Nothing helps. Is anyone else running into this problem and has anyone found a solution?

    It's also worth noting that music plays fine and even Apple Maps Siri voice works fine over the Bluetooth audio, but not Hey Siri. I'm at my wits ends here.

    Also I should note that it works properly if I press and hold the side button to trigger Siri. Then it switches over to Hands Free and I hear Siri's voice.

    submitted by /u/Crunchewy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experiencing this FUSE labels shit?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Enabling AirPlay 2 in speakers

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Does anyone know of a method to add AirPlay 2 functionality to speakers aside from (or cheaper than) Sonos Port?

    submitted by /u/being_igor
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 6s home button doesn’t work properly, it only works when i press harder, but the touch id still works.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Why my alarm doesn’t have sound , today i wake up and my phone was having the alarm screen but without any sound , this is my alarm also i turn off snooze in all of them any help

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:35 PM PST

    New to iOS notification settings

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Not sure if this goes here or somewhere else. Tried searching for an answer but can't find anything and starting to think it's not possible.

    I'm new to iOS . I'm trying to see if there's a way I can set a notification for an app to only go off while at home. So automatically turn off when I leave and back on when I arrive.

    submitted by /u/Senrab1987
    [link] [comments]

    What is this error ? I tried to purchase in game and got this

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:42 PM PST

    Anyway to restore iphone 6S iOS 13 backup to 5S iOS 12?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:05 AM PST

    I know my situation is very peculiar. I have iPhone 6S on IOS 13 and have a situation wherein I need to use a 5S for next 3 months. I tried to backup the 6S and restore the same on 5S but iTunes told I cannot since 5S cannot be updated to IOS 13. Is there any other way for me to sort of take eveything (document and data and apps) and put in my 5S from my 6S?

    I know I could setup as new and download all apps and such but would like to be able to restore 6S backup image to 5S.

    submitted by /u/iphone4Suser
    [link] [comments]

    Read stacked notifications WhatsApp

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Hey there,

    I'm trying to figure out how to read stacked WhatsApp notifications without opening WhatsApp. Different sources tell me I can just tap on stacked notifications and they will separate. But as soon as I click on a WhatsApp notification the app will open. I'm using an iPhone X, so there is no 3D-Touch.

    Anyone figured out how it works?

    submitted by /u/Cuby93
    [link] [comments]

    Safari keeps recommending websites I have never visited in Top Hits

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:58 PM PST

    Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated because it's driving me crazy. I have an iPhone 11 that I bought in October. When I open Safari and start entering a web address, I get recommendations in Top Hits for websites I have never visited. For example, if I type the letter "T" I get a top hit recommendation for timeforkids.com. If I type the letter "C" I get a recommendation for cbeebies.com. If I type the letter "D" I get a recommendation for discoverykids.com.

    Nothing I do can get rid of these top hit recommendations. I have gone into Settings --> Safari --> Clear History and Website Data, but to no avail. I have gone to Settings --> Safari --> Advanced --> Website Data, where I find references to the above mentioned websites. I delete all the Website Data, but it doesn't make a difference. I open Safari and clear all the history there directly, and make sure there are no bookmarks. No difference. What's even weirder is that if I even type the letter "T", let's say, and see the recommendation for timeforkids.com, the Website data for ALL of the websites I mentioned previously shows up again.

    What the heck is going on here? I thought maybe some app on my phone is the culprit. I deleted all my news apps (BBC News, BBC Sport, CNN, Fox, plus some others). Didn't make a difference. Also, my wife has the same phone as me, and she doesn't have this problem. So it doesn't seem to be intrinsic to iOS - it is something specific to my phone.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/corpexp
    [link] [comments]

    PiP Support For iPhone X and above

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:38 AM PST

    I know that iPads have Picture-in-picture for FaceTime and I was wondering why this feature isn't a thing for iPhone X and above. One if the main thing a I miss from android was how Google Duo let me talk to a friend and browse reddit at the same time. I get why this wouldn't be useful on the older iPhones but with screens this big on future iPhones I would love to have this feature implemented.

    submitted by /u/trickyninja21
    [link] [comments]

    New Dark Mode Icons Might Be Coming to Your iPhone and iPad

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Bug when opening message from lock screen.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:19 AM PST

    What are your own personal tips for charging or maintaining your batteries?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:45 PM PST

    Might be a bit paranoid but I got an iPhone 11 last November. Its battery capacity reached 99% 2 weeks ago and it decreased to 98% just a while ago. I charge my phone about once a day and keep it at Low Power mode all the time.

    I just want to know some tips on how to take care of my battery and how to charge my phone properly.

    submitted by /u/asp252526
    [link] [comments]

    If anybody knows a decent video editor app

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:25 PM PST

    I was looking for some video making apps on the appstore and all I found was some degenrate video editors that are so awful, and they also put their watermark on the video. Does anybody know about some good video editing app? (would be a bonus find if the app didn't put the watermark on the videos)

    submitted by /u/HusseinRazak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel