• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    iPhone iPhone 6 battery issue.

    iPhone iPhone 6 battery issue.


    iPhone 6 battery issue.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:36 PM PST

    My iPhone 6 has been a champ. Best phone I've ever owned. So when the battery started draining rapidly the first time, I had it replaced by a friend with a battery I purchased from Amazon. About 8 months later, it started draining again (and by "draining", I mean as soon as I opened Instagram, it began dropping by 1% every minute or so, sometimes faster than that.) This time, I took it to a battery source store, and had it replaced "professionally". This lasted for about another 8-10 months (I'm not sure), but it's draining again, and I've already put in place all the settings I can think of to preserve battery life (background app refreshing, email fetching, notifications, disabling visual effects, automatic downloads, disabling Siri) but my battery still drains like crazy.

    Yeah, it's an iPhone 6, but this phone has been amazing in every aspect, save for eating battery life now. I've deleted the majority of the apps I used to have as a result of this, and have a massive amount of storage space now unused. Is this potentially a hardware issue, or is it just time to upgrade? Thnx, all.

    submitted by /u/T-Saxon242
    [link] [comments]

    Help - iPhone 6S cant boot after updating to iOS 13.3

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:07 PM PST

    Firstly, happy new year to all!
    I have just tried downloading the most recent iOS update on my iPhone 6S (which I've had for 4 years). Since that, my iPhone cannot boot up again, it is stuck on a loop of the Apple logo. I have already tried forcing restart and using recovery mode with iTunes to apply the update again. None worked. It is of the most importance that I do not lose my files, and I have not backed them up before.

    I was wondering if there is a way to install an older version of iOS without losing any of my data.

    I appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/matzovsky2000
    [link] [comments]

    How to allow calls from iPad’s?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:25 PM PST

    I am trying to set up my iPad to be able to make calls to my phone, how do I do this?

    P.S. both are under my Verizon network. But when I try to make a call on my iPad to my phone it says "iPhone Calls Not Available- Your iPhone is not configured to allow phone calls using this ipad

    submitted by /u/DirtyMike__TheBoys
    [link] [comments]

    Press home to upgrade problem

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:13 AM PST

    I noticed that after I had deleted about 9000 photos, my storage level remained the same because "other" was about 55 gb. I read that you have to factory reset it to make this stop. So, I backed up my phone onto my Mac and factory reset it, then I restored my phone from my computer, but now, it keeps showing the press home to upgrade page and when I do try to upgrade it, it gets frozen each and every time. I try to get around it by restarting it, force restarting it, and everything. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/naliemalie
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting apps on ios13 / iphone11 No X

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    Hey guys

    I'm trying to delete apps I'm not using anymore but can't!!

    I did the long press as usual and get the rearrange option but I'm not getting the X in the corner. I have the version 13.3

    Help please

    submitted by /u/eliegeorges
    [link] [comments]

    Clean the speaker

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:40 AM PST

    Hello, I have the iPhone 6s Plus, it looks like my speaker has stuff in it. What's the best way to clean it out? I tried a tooth pick but it didn't really work. Anyone have any other tricks ?

    submitted by /u/jjm1981
    [link] [comments]

    1 comment:

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel