• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    iPhoneX Anyone on iphone x/xs /xs max got a screen burn yet ??

    iPhoneX Anyone on iphone x/xs /xs max got a screen burn yet ??


    Anyone on iphone x/xs /xs max got a screen burn yet ??

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    Also specify if you use auto brightness and how old is your device -device . Ex- auto-on -2 yrs - x

    submitted by /u/nicks055
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone X caseless.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    After 20 months of using a case I decided to wear my iPhone without a case on. No screen protection either. I got a few tiny scratches on screen but nothing bad.

    submitted by /u/Go7ham
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X issue

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    I recorded a video of my son and upon going back to watch it, you can hear us then it cuts off and you can't hear anything. Then it will come back and the cut of again. What could this be? iPhone X I just got the phone 2 days ago used. When I record with front camera no issues.

    submitted by /u/bullet981
    [link] [comments]

    Why do other phone try to look like an iPhone?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    My sister brought a new cell phone today ... so I went to the store and notice alot of this new phones look just like an iPhone. why is that? found other links why but its good to get more info on reddit thanks !
    https://www.quora.com/Why-do-other-phone-try-to-look-like-an-iPhone

    submitted by /u/khmerxbxboi
    [link] [comments]

    How is the iPhone X battery life with ios 13 in 2019

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:08 PM PDT

    Hey! I'm planning to buy an iPhone X, I know... I know! iPhone 11 and 11 pro is out. But there are some constraints. I need the best display, Battery and Camera, And I believe iPhone X meets a lot of these. HOWS THE BATTERY LIFE!?Lemme Know!!!

    submitted by /u/moizrocky1
    [link] [comments]

    This phone sucks dick.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    iPhone X dead pixels. Last night, I was using my phone and turned it off without any display issues, turned it on this morning to find this. I haven’t dropped my phone recently or done anything that could’ve caused it

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    Apple should test iPhone without Notch

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 02:26 AM PDT

    Is there anyway I can change the name of the Bluetooth devices?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 02:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel