• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    iPhone New IPhone XS Max. Weird issues, could I have a bad one?

    iPhone New IPhone XS Max. Weird issues, could I have a bad one?


    New IPhone XS Max. Weird issues, could I have a bad one?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:30 PM PDT

    I upgraded from a 6s to the XS max about 3 weeks ago.
    My girlfriend had already gotten one and I liked hers, got one for myself, I also changed to a different carrier.
    So, I've had issues with texts not wanting to send, i get text really out of order a lot now, I can sit somewhere and the 3G fades in and out constantly even when I have 3-4 bars.
    It's slow af even when I'm on wifi at home.
    I thought it must be my new carrier, so GF and I are out and about today, and I couldn't get my GPS to pull up, 1 bar is all I had, and what's weird is that we were in the parking lot of a grocery store, and while we were in the store I had 3 bars and 3G, go outside and I have 1 bar no 3G.
    She has the identical phone, same case and everything, same carrier with the same data plan.
    She has 3 bars and 3G, sitting beside me in the car.
    Hers consistently had 3 bars while mine would bounce around.
    The only difference between our phones is I have the latest update installed.
    Could this be a lemon?

    submitted by /u/Baby-Spatter
    [link] [comments]

    Night mode overrides flash in the camera app. The iPhone 11/Pro are THE WORST in low light

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    Hi - love night mode, but it is THE WORST if you want to take a flash photo. Any time I'm in low light and I want someone to take my picture, I'll turn flash on (by swiping up and tapping "flash on", not "flash auto") and hand my phone to them.

    If the person adjusts the focus (aka taps the screen) the phone switches to night mode and does not utilize the flash. It is incredibly frustrating. I've been to two weddings recently and have not been able to get flash photos during either of them. I tried switching to VSCO cam to take pics, but half of the photos taken did not save to the app.

    Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/whats_it_such
    [link] [comments]

    Lose of data connection

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    Ever since updating to ios13 my 7plus refuses to connect to cellular data. Fine on wifi but once of the only thing it'll do consistently is make/receive phone calls. I'm using a AT&T locked phone on H20 wireless. Never had this problem before. Any help?

    submitted by /u/SMA97
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Xs won’t download 13.1.2. It’s stuck on “estimating time remaining” I’ve already tried several hard restarts on the phone.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    iPhone XR lost a lot charge over night

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:52 PM PDT

    Hi, I don't really know if this is the right sub but I hope it is. I have an iPhone XR using iOS 13.1.2. It's 1 year old so there could be some problems but shouldn't be this extreme. Last night I went to sleep with my phone plugged in at 80%. This morning when I went to get up it was only at 2%. I've been noticing recently that this phone charger doesn't work sometimes if at a specific angle, but even if it wasn't working all night it shouldn't have dropped 78% right?

    submitted by /u/sadiemack_
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 pro error when updating to 13.1.2

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    It'll download, then when I hit update, it'll turn off... on with logo showing..it disappears and reappears a few times and then it boots up. Then just an error saying could not update, giving me an option to retry which does nothing.

    submitted by /u/ActionJackson22
    [link] [comments]

    When I buy a new iPhone and trade in my current one will they refund me the trade in value or give me a gift card?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    So I wanted to buy the new iPhone 11 and I want to trade in my current iPhone, in order to do that I have to pay the full amount first and then ship my phone to them, afterwards they'll accept the trade in. But idk if I'll get a gift card or a refund for the trade in value. Please help!

    submitted by /u/therockbs
    [link] [comments]

    Need help that possibly could settle an lawsuit.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    I need your guys help. I wont go into details but recently i captured video evidence but i got caught and was pressured/threatened to delete the video then also delete it from recently deleted.

    "Is there any way that i can recover a video that i deleted from recently deleted on iphone?"

    Ive read some online and all they want you to do is ot pay them a sum or some shit and apple is just a pain in the ass so ive turned my cry for help towards here.

    I really dont know if this is poorly explained but i tried elaborating amap.

    Would appreciate help asap cause ill have interrogations very soon and i think the video would be enough.

    Edit: i have an Iphone 7 with iOS 13.1.2

    submitted by /u/YourAverageRiceStick
    [link] [comments]

    Will pillows or covers Creek my iPhone screen since the glass cracks so easily?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    Will pillows or covers Creek my iPhone screen since the glass cracks so easily?

    submitted by /u/jsixosnxjcbejcbxwh
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 6 Plus had a touch screen problem for two days...but now it’s back to normal? Should I do something about it?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    Hello Reddit,

    I was wondering if you could help me understand a problem my iPhone is having and if my phone still still has it.

    So on Friday, all of a sudden, my iPhone 6 Plus's touch screen becomes unresponsive and I start to see grey lines at the top of the screen from time to time. The only way I get the touch screen to work is to apply pressure to the top of the screen. Sometimes it would work normal before the parts of the screen got covered in grey horizontal lines briefly and then go back to not working. This isn't the way it was all Saturday too. Sometime s (but rarely) it would even do things on its own, like open applications. I showed it to my folks and they said to get a used iPhone 7/8 and to just use their old iPhone 5 in the meantime.

    It's now Sunday morning I decided to test my iPhone 6 Plus to see if any other problems comes up. And...it's suddenly working fine. I tested it out by doing some swipes and by briefly playing KOTOR and surfing the web on iPhone for around an hour...and so far it looks like it's working fine. I'm equally confused and relieved.

    However, I'm not sure if I should go ahead and buy a new iPhone Incase this problem happens again or if I should just keep using my iPhone 6 Plus and pretend nothing happened. Also is there an explanation as to why my phone suddenly seems to be working fine after two days of having problems?

    (If the touchscreen becomes unresponsive again today or in the future I will be sure to update this post)

    Update 1: yup the grey lines came back but very briefly

    submitted by /u/WhatwouldRoseSay
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro Max stuck at '50%' of preparing update?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    It has been here for about an hour, I've tried deleting the update file and restarting the phone but it always ends up stuck on 50% of 'preparing to update' - should I be worried or just leave it for another few hours?

    submitted by /u/_makura
    [link] [comments]

    Will using my iPhone while laying in bed damage the iPhone especially if accidentally dropped a few inches on the bed?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    Will using my iPhone while laying in bed damage the iPhone especially if accidentally dropped a few inches on the bed?

    submitted by /u/jsixosnxjcbejcbxwh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel