• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    iPhone My iPhone camera is black and only the back camera works..

    iPhone My iPhone camera is black and only the back camera works..


    My iPhone camera is black and only the back camera works..

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:53 PM PDT

    So when i go on the camera app the front selfie camera is just black and will not work; I can't take pictures at all on the front camera. At times the flash won't work but it comes back shortly. On apps like Snapchat and Instagram the camera wont even flip to the front camera. I've tried to hard restart my phone, factory reset my phone and restore it to the backup, even called apple support (which wasn't very productive). I've tried most things you can find online and nothing seems to work and it's just kind of frustrating. I'm assuming it's something hardware not software considering restarting and resetting my phone did not work. I'm just wondering if anyone has had this problem and what they did to fix it whether software or hardware

    submitted by /u/Castonp
    [link] [comments]

    How can I prevent Safari from playing videos on my iPhone?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:19 PM PDT

    I waste too much time/data watching videos on my iPhone. Is there a way to uninstall a codec or something?

    submitted by /u/sportfiction
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 6, pretty sure its about 3 years old. I had a thousands of picture on it from when I was pregnant to now, over two years since I've had my son. And for some reason my phone won't recognize over 500 photos on my phone. I have a dell G3, I haven't even had it a year, if that helps at all. Is there anyway I can get my computer to recognize these photos so I can get them off of my computer?

    submitted by /u/Ariluff
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 won't power on

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    Hi there, I've had my iPhone 11 since launch. This morning I woke up to my phone (which was plugged in all night) not powered on. It's just a blank screen now. Nothing shows up when plugged in (tried multiple cables, multiple outlets that work with other things)

    I've tried holding down all button combinations. Nothing.

    Last night it prompted me that it would be updating to 13.1.3 overnight. I assume this is what happened.

    What do I do? Will Apple replace it? It's been less than a month that I've had this and I treat this thing great. It's been in a case and glass screen protector since day 1. I don't drop it. It was working perfectly fine before I went to sleep.

    edit: Solved! I talked to Apple support. With my phone shut off and plugged in, I was instructed to hit Volume Up and release quick, then hit Volume Down and release quick, then hold power button for 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo turns on. Success Leaving this thread open in case other users have the same issue... I'm pretty sure it was caused by the auto update overnight. Disabling that feature from now on

    submitted by /u/southtea
    [link] [comments]

    Bars running up and down iPhone 6s plus screen

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    I have this phone until christmas and today I dropped it at school and it now has colored bars running up and down the screen with the colors matching with whats on the screen. I had to turn dark mode off everything I could, which reduces the contrast but with light mode it makes the entire screen washed out. Is there a fix to this?

    submitted by /u/Incogniggo
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro Max

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:21 AM PDT

    Help! I'm looking for somebody that could help me jailbreak my phone. My old US phone broke so I had to pick up a Japanese phone. Unfortunately because of laws the phones in Japan always have the shutter sound. I'm looking for somebody that can help me with this problem by getting rid of the sound.

    submitted by /u/JayMarcey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel