• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Apple Macbook Since updating to Catalina, this is the screen I get every time I wake my MBA. The only way to fix it is to hard reset the entire machine.

    Apple Macbook Since updating to Catalina, this is the screen I get every time I wake my MBA. The only way to fix it is to hard reset the entire machine.


    Since updating to Catalina, this is the screen I get every time I wake my MBA. The only way to fix it is to hard reset the entire machine.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    New to me?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:33 PM PDT

    Does any one know of a reliable seller I could buy a used and or refurbished Mac book from?

    submitted by /u/idoubtyoulnowme
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:26 PM PDT

    My MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports recently fell off of my 3 foot high bed and the display screen seems to be cracked as well as the glass. Any estimate for how much this will cost. I'm this close to just beating myself to death with it.

    submitted by /u/mj_4224_
    [link] [comments]

    Clicking with two fingers really hard

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:46 PM PDT

    It was fine before but today when I tried to click with two fingers it was really stiff. I had to force it. I didn't even change any settings.

    submitted by /u/USS_Zumwalt00
    [link] [comments]

    Speaker quality? Air vs low end Pro vs high end Pro?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    I really like the sound on my old school 2017 air. How does the 2019 air compare?

    I've heard that the low end MBP has tinny weaker sound than the high end MBP. How does it compare to the air? Is it worse than it as well?

    submitted by /u/dogweather
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air 2019 enough for web development?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    Hi all! I'm testing out the new dell xps 13 7390 (not the 2-in-1 version) and I'm deciding if keeping it or switching to a MBA.

    My mainly usage is the following:

    • Chrome with 15 tabs opened (I need chrome, safari won't work in my use case)
    • IntelliJ IDE
    • MySQL instance running (a small one)
    • Spotify, Mail and some messaging apps (whatsapp, telegram)
    • Terminal
    • Torrents (sometimes)
    • Microsoft Word
    • External 24" 2K display

    The current laptop I'm testing handles everything very well and I like it. But, having an iPhone, I would like to switch to a macos device if it is feasible (not too much drawbacks).

    The current specs of the laptop are: i7th 10gen quad core, 16gb ram, 512 gb ssd.

    I can afford the MBA version with 256gb and 8gb ram.

    Will it handle my daily workflow? My main doubt is about the Y dual-core processor.

    Thanks in advance :-)

    submitted by /u/benzflow
    [link] [comments]

    Cleaning the dust between screen and the rubber.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:42 AM PDT

    Cleaning the dust between screen and the rubber.

    Hello,

    I was wondering whether anybody has any tips on how to clean dust stuck under the rubber in Macbook (pic included - it's not on the rubber it's between the rubber and the screen itself), is there any safe way to do it? I might be a bit OCD about this, but I can't be the only one..

    Appreciate your help.

    Cheers

    https://i.redd.it/pfqgwgy84ws31.jpg

    submitted by /u/daarken66
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new 2019 Macbook Pro top specs performing poorly...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:49 AM PDT

    Just bought a brand new 2019 Macbook Pro 15" w/ intel i9 processor n 32GB DDR4 Ram. Got the best possible specs for Logic Pro X performance so I could finally get rid of my system overloads from my 2017 13" quad core.

    To my surprise, paying 5300$ for a laptop doesn't improve all that much... I'm still getting constant system overloads on my bigger 150+ track projects and I'm thoroughly disappointed.

    Does anyone have any ideas on how to improve my CPU's- and overall Logic pro X's performance?

    Oh and for any professional music producers out there; don't make my mistake, buy a mac pro 2020 if u're going to invest big money in Mac.

    submitted by /u/FanofNature
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to lock my Notification Center so it’s always on my desktop?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    cleaning screen

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:23 PM PDT

    I was just wondering the safest and best way to clean smudges and small specs of dirt off my screen.

    submitted by /u/Bigpoppawhite
    [link] [comments]

    So let me get this straight... (MacBook Pro 15 inch, i7)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:28 PM PDT

    This thing can't run Fortnite? What the fuck? I use autodetect and it puts it on High, 1920x1200. But that's like 15-20fps.

    Jesus Christ this is a $2,000 laptop.

    submitted by /u/solvent-throwaway
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook 12'' 2016 - Good Deal ?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:17 AM PDT

    Hey,

    Just curious if a AUD $500, Macbook 12'' would be a good deal ? It's the M5 version with about 512gb memory. It's the 2016 version. It's being sold by a friend, do you reckon it's a good deal ?

    submitted by /u/alexpistols
    [link] [comments]

    2019 Air and Pro or 2017 Pro or another?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm a CS student. I'm gonna programming, searching, maybe a little bit photo and video editing and maybe maybe lightgaming. 2019 air with 16gb ram and 256gb ssd or 2019 pro basemodel with 8gb ram and 256gb ssd or 2017 pro basemodel 8gb ram and 256gb ssd. Which one should I get? I want choose the best specifications and features for my budget.

    submitted by /u/Raydr1c
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel