• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    iPhoneX iPhone X not pure blacks

    iPhoneX iPhone X not pure blacks


    iPhone X not pure blacks

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    I bought a used iPhone X and the blacks are not pure (like on the Apple logo startup screen). I'm worried it has a counterfeit screen that isn't OLED. How can I confirm this?

    Edit: I also get a weird pink hue when viewing the screen off axis. Also, 3D Touch does work as expected.

    submitted by /u/waxingmyknee
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else’s iPhone X battery been loosing health really fast? My battery has lost 4% health in a couple weeks.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:23 PM PDT

    iPhone X Popping Sound

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:33 AM PDT

    Does anyone have an issue when I plug in my headphones I hear a clicking/popping sound for a second for example I'll be typing and pause and I'll hear the popping sound for a second I tried switching the adapter and earphones

    submitted by /u/Jerryy_19
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to remove or update the digital sim?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:12 AM PDT

    I've had the xs max for a year. I went round and round with the provider because of randomly randomly overcharging my bill. It was agreed that the phone and service would be $88.00 monthly. The charges increased every month until after having the phone for five months the bill was $129. By this time I was already fed up because one month my bank account was drafted $290. With the reason being that they thought I had two phones with one on the unlimited data and another with only 7 gig with charges for 5 gig at an astonishing amount. This minor issue took three months to correct with me having to call them and spend hours every week bitching. I finally told them to fk off. If they want to recover the contract, to give it there best because not another penny was coming from me. Now I'm stuck with it. My other phone broke last week and now I need tor ten operational
    I did a check to see if it was blacklisted and it came up clean but it has that digital sim so it doesn't match the new Verizon sim ? Any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Cuibdj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel