• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    iPhone “The iTunes Store is unable to process purchases at this time.”

    iPhone “The iTunes Store is unable to process purchases at this time.”


    “The iTunes Store is unable to process purchases at this time.”

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    I've checked previous posts on this sub and none of the explanations seem to work. Plus, this isn't happening on my iPad. Is/has anyone having/had this problem? REF

    Thanks!

    EDIT: It's now happening on my iPad 🤦🏼‍♂️

    submitted by /u/Emper0rMing
    [link] [comments]

    How do i u download Somthing downloaded from the chrome browser

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    I was looking online for the script for a show and i ended up going on a website that archives scripts. I thought it would just bring up a page but Something started downloading at the bottom of my screen. I didn't realize it was going to start a download and i quickly tapped the x but I'm pretty sure it already fully dowloaded. I cant find the file anywhere on my phone and i really want to get rid of it incase it has any viruses.

    submitted by /u/jt1241
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage photo attachment selection

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    Is there a way in iOS 13 to select multiple pictures from an iMessage thread and batch delete? Used to you could easily but I have not found a way since upgrading to iOS 13.

    submitted by /u/RobRaiders
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot transfer videos from iphone 7 to windows 10 PC

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:51 PM PDT

    So... I can transfer photos just fine. I have the latest version of itunes installed, and I have the latest IOS on my iphone 7. I try to click and drag the file onto my desktop, and it shows the loading bar for the .mov file being transferred. It then stops at around 98% and will either crash or say "device is unreachable" or something like that. Has anybody experienced this before?

    submitted by /u/madam_zeroni
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop the an app from resetting?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 04:58 PM PDT

    The all my apps keep resetting (as in, it acts like it was turned off and turned back on) at random times when I'm not on the app, or when my iPhone is on sleep/lock mode.

    I thought turn them off "background app reset" would help, but the problem still persists, even when I turned off the feature entirely, so I don't think it's that feature doing that. (I mostly use the YouTube app, I don't know if that particular app is known for doing this not as a feature of the iPhone but as a feature of the app.)

    submitted by /u/Zero-Up
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to use existing Verizon nano SIM card on CDMA iPhone 4 without SIM card slot?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 04:39 PM PDT

    Basically, I broke my Verizon Galaxy S6. Friend has an old iPhone 4 on Verizon, so still CDMA. However, the iPhone 4 has nowhere for me to insert the SIM card, unlike later models.

    Is there anyway I can somehow transfer my SIM information over?

    submitted by /u/SeverHense
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t clear text groups after upgrading to iOS 13

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    I can't clear old texts groups on my iPhone 7 since upgrading to iOS 13. I also have a deleted contact that I also can't clear. I used to be able to click on the "i" and then click clear from recent but now I don't have that option. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

    submitted by /u/FParker82
    [link] [comments]

    13.1.2 Truncated email in Mail App.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 02:51 PM PDT

    I posted this in the IOS sub so hopefully someone here can help. Is anyone else having this issue? It seems that when using the built-in Mail App on the latest update, its truncating the message history when Replying or Forwarding.

    We've been able to replicate it with an iPhone X model using the build-in app. We are not running into this issue in the Outlook App using the same phone.

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/boniggy
    [link] [comments]

    Freed pentalobe screw. cannot open the phone. URGENT

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    One of the pentalobe screws at the bottom of my 5s has freed and it won't unscrew. I have a philips pentalobe screwdriver and it turns the screw as usual but the problem is that the screw doesn't come out it just keeps rotating at the same height. I really need to open the phone because the battery has started to bloat and it is stressing the screen also I need to replace the battery. Anything I could do apart from going to an apple store (because I have it jailbroken and don't want to update or anything) would be much appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/f_ab13
    [link] [comments]

    7Plus won’t switch on. Worried about the safety of my files on the phone. Is it safe to give it for repair

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    iPhone 7Plus won't switch on. Scared to give it to a service centre as I'm worried about the safety of my files.

    I've been using an iPhone 7Plus for about 1.5 years now, recently during one of my travels I had plugged it in for charging in the train I was travelling and I removed it after 30 minutes and slipped into my pocket. An hour later I pulled out to see my iPhone was heating up really really bad which worried me. I put it in front of the AC vent to cool it down which is when I noticed that my phone wasn't switching on. I tried pressing the power button and then the home button to no avail.

    A few hours later I tried, pressing the power button with the volume keys for 20 seconds each. I tried this multiple times as well. I connected the phone to my MacBook and it still won't switch on.

    1. Could someone please tell me what could possibly be wrong with the phone?
    2. I'm apprehensive to give it for repair because there are lot of private files in the phone which shouldn't be accessed by the wrong hands. My phone has a 6digit passcode, but will that provide enough safety? Is there anyway possible where a service man would access my files? I'm worried Please help
    submitted by /u/demhalida
    [link] [comments]

    118GB Other System Data filling my iPhone which I cannot clear / remove

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 12:21 PM PDT

    I have 118GB filling up all the spare space on my iPhone

    To fix this I have:

    • sync'd my iPhone and left it
    • wiped network settings
    • erased all settings and contents and restored from iCloud backup
    • erased all settings and contents and restored from iTunes back up
    • updated to MacOS Catalina and done all of the above
    • enrolled in the iOS 13.2 beta manually updated via a downloaded IPSW file
    • I even set up as new, not restoring from backup

    I'm out of options but need help badly as this is affecting the phones operations. Anyone got anything else I could try please?

    Edit: Something worked:

    • I downloaded a IPSW from https://ipsw.me/.
    • Erased content.
    • I held down the force reboot button (volume down+power) until the Restore from iTunes came up.
    • From the Mac I held down the Option key and clicked "Check for update" and then restored from the IPSW file.
    • Once the phone came up with "Hello" I restored from iCloud backup.
    submitted by /u/xajx
    [link] [comments]

    iphone 8 LTE connectivity issues

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 12:00 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm not sure what happened but my LTE does not connect at all to the internet. when i turn it off and rely on 4g it works significantly better, but it's just slower than what I remember my LTE being (when it was functioning properly). Why the hell is this happening and how do i fix it?

    submitted by /u/Stringtheoryalch
    [link] [comments]

    SIM and eSIM Question

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:07 AM PDT

    Hi All, did a quick site search and didn't see much regarding eSims.

    My personal phone is US Mobile using the T-mobile network. My work phone is Verizon. I just purchased an unlocked iPhone 11 and would like to keep my US Mobile SIM and use the eSIM from my work phone (iPhone 7.) Will I be able to use both GSM and CDMA from a single phone?

    If anyone has done this, is it easy to switch between SIMS or did it end up being easier to just carry two phones?

    submitted by /u/airckarc
    [link] [comments]

    Way to get rows of four pictures on Photo’s?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    Hey guys- so I've noticed since iOS 13 the photos app now shows pictures 3 to a row instead of the 4 photos to a row it did previously. I know this is a very minor change, but I was wondering if there is any way to change this back to 4, or even 5? I have zoomed out on all photos to show 5 pictures to a row, but unless I'm doing something wrong this doesn't seem to be an option on albums. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/BangBangSupernova
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with Bluetooth calls on iPhone

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    I have a 2016 Mazda CX-9 and whenever a call comes in, it will connect, then disconnect, then connect again in a loop. I basically have to turn off Bluetooth on the phone and take the call on the phone. I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max running iOS 13.1.2. It plays audio without issue or interruptions. I've tried removing the phone from the car's Bluetooth settings and forgetting the car on the iPhone then re-pair the 2. Never had this problem with my Galaxy S9+.

    submitted by /u/nsyrax
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Does anyone find when they are in video mode in the camera and go between 0.5x and 1x that the picture jumps or moves?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    Move all photos/videos from iPhone to Computer

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    How do I move all of my photos and videos from my iPhone onto my Windows computer and delete them all from my phone? I've seen many articles online, but none are really up to date. Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/kelsey_azucar
    [link] [comments]

    Exchange contacts transfer

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    I left my old job and my exchange account is about to be disabled but I realized that it's been the default account for all the contacts I've added since starting work there. I have looked around and can't quite figure out how to change the group setting for those contacts and keep them once exchange goes away. Thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/T3amZiss0u
    [link] [comments]

    frequently stuck "mail downloading from server" on IOS mail after ios13 update

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I've noticed after updating my iphone xs to ios13 (and subsequent updates) that my mail app will often show "downloading from server" on message I try to open. It gets stuck on this for extended periods while connected to wifi or LTE. Office 365 mail system. One of my coworkers has reported the same thing since he moved to an iphone 11pro. He has also noticed when he forwards mail from his phone he will send the mail headers but not the content from the messages he's trying to forward.

    Is this a known bug in ios13? we are both running 13.1.2.

    thank you!

    submitted by /u/e7c2
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning to HDMI adapter not working after upgrading to IOS 13

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    As the title suggests I've recently updated my iPhone SE to IOS 13 and since then my Lightning to HDMI adapter has stopped working. Has anyone else encountered a problem like this and if so how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/schroedingershamster
    [link] [comments]

    Which browsers are easiest on battery life?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    My iPhone 7 seems to really get drained using Edge app. Anyone know which browsers are best fir battery life?

    submitted by /u/BigBrain007
    [link] [comments]

    None of my apps work

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    Overnight, my phone updated to the new software. This morning, upon seeing that it had done so, i tried to go into my messages app to see the difference. Messages won't even open, and my phone crashed a second later. Tried all the other social media apps too, same thing. Not sure what to do here, my phone is pretty much useless now.

    submitted by /u/graficny
    [link] [comments]

    Factory reset iPhone 6s, screen now unresponsive and cannot preform basic set up help!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:44 AM PDT

    I have recently updated my iphone and have passed my 6s on to my son. So he could start fresh I reset the phone using the erase and reset function . Starting up the phone the screen is completely unresponsive . It will not let me select the English option or even scroll down the language options. I have tried a hard reset with no luck. There were a few cracks through the screen but before the reset it responded fine. Now it's dead! If I was to have the screen repaired would this fix the issue? Could we the. Proceed with setting this up? I'm worried about spending the money and it still not working. Any fees back in appreciated

    submitted by /u/plus-size-ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Help with iPhone 8 home button

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 03:22 AM PDT

    So, lemme just start out by saying that for some reason my fingerprint is terrible and nothing can read it correctly, so after setting my password and fingerprint set up. I spend a minute with my finger on it and nothing happens, as expected. But what intrigued me is the button wasn't doing what I was used with before, when I used a iPhone 5s. With that phone, two quick presses to the home button and I could type my password and unlock the phone. How would I set this up now? Cos I know you can get the password screen to show up but I never know exactly how to press it. I would be OK with swiping up, down, or even removing the lock screen at all. Coz right now it's a mess to be able to unlock my phone. Also the click the button makes feels super weird right now, coming from the 5s.

    submitted by /u/monsieuroscarr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel