• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    iPhone Is there a way to sign out of my Apple ID without losing everything on my phone and signing in with another one and keeping everything on my phone?

    iPhone Is there a way to sign out of my Apple ID without losing everything on my phone and signing in with another one and keeping everything on my phone?


    Is there a way to sign out of my Apple ID without losing everything on my phone and signing in with another one and keeping everything on my phone?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    Iphone xs max repair questions

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:05 PM PDT

    Hey had a rough weekend and fell on the ground using my phone as a shield yesterday...

    The phone is barely a month old and I have no insurance, so I was gonna ask what you guys think I should do

    The screen broke pretty bad but is not unusable, but the main problem is that somehow the phone got bent a little bit on the left side and half of the screen from the middle and upwards does not respond to touch at all. This is the main issue.

    So I'm thinking I need to replace the screen aswell as the digitizer and it'll work again, correct?

    And my second question is if you think I should be able to to this myself or get it done by a repairshop

    If I were to replace the screen at a local place here it would cost me around $400 and the screen would be LCD.

    submitted by /u/Bootsmid
    [link] [comments]

    I restarted my iphone 5 and it broke

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    my iPhone 5 would not connect to wifi so I factory reset it and it asks for my cloud so when I type Icloud it says that that icloud account cannot be used on that device when I was buying it we removed iCloud from the iPhone so I need way to fix this or some advice what it maybe thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/mihajlo88
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone brightness

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    the iphone brightness really does my head in. I've clicked and made sure that auto brightness is constantly turned off, and it doesn't happen often but sometimes the screen goes dimmer - how do you actually turn auto brightness off?

    Grinds my gears lmao if I turn auto brightness off surely that means I don't want the screen to change brightness on its own

    submitted by /u/architectsmatt
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Phone calls because 8+ only vibrates one time.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:52 PM PDT

    I have my phone on the default vibrate setting so it should vibrate the entire time the call is incoming. However just recently it has stopped and only vibrates the first time and then is just silent. I've gone into the settings and tried all of the different vibration settings and they all just vibrate one time. Is my Taptic Engine going bad? If so where do I get this fixed and how much would it cost? Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/motorcyclemitch
    [link] [comments]

    Location Services Toggle Not Working

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I updated to iOS version 13.1.2 yesterday, and now I can't enable Location Services under Privacy settings. I can't use Maps to get directions anymore, so it's a bit of a pain. I turned the phone on and off again, but that didn't help.

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/junipersnowball
    [link] [comments]

    MAJOR PROBLEM CAR PLAY- AUDI

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    Here are the sequence of events since inception (I have 2019 Audi A4 with CarPlay). The car is 6mo old. I've always had an iPhone Max XS and it worked perfect with my Audi car play.

    -back in June-July of this year my iphone max xs worked fine with Audi Apple car play

    -end of July I also installed iOS public beta 13. Worked fine.

    -this is what has to have started the problem, all of a sudden after an iOS 13 public beta update my Audi car play stopped recognizing my iphone and no CarPlay.

    -I took the car to Audi they re-installed mmi and it still didn't work , Audi said not their problem

    • called Apple, we did everything all the way back to a factory reset .... still no work.

    To test my sanity I plugged my daughters iphone into my Audi ..IT WORKS! But then my wife's and it doesn't work??

    -and I take my iphone into another car/aud, CarPlay works perfectly !!!!

    I'm now waiting to hear back from Audi as I demonstrated the above to them right in front of my eyes

    Here are my thoughts

    I don't know how or why but my iCloud profile got corrupt and for some reason rejects my phone and my wife. That's the only possible think

    How do I restore back to iOS 12?

    Thoughts ???

    submitted by /u/cuse0723
    [link] [comments]

    Syncing contacts from iPhone to ICloud - old business email

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    Oh my phone ... i have lots of accounts with contacts in it. Somehow - at my last job - my contacts got associated with my old work account

    (When i go to contacts - groups - and deselect each until i find the contacts I'm looking for - its a gmail account with corporate .com and i dont have access to the account anymore)

    So ... i am trying to get those contacts associated with a personal account and more specifically synced into iCloud to be moved to my new phone via iCloud sync.

    (My iCloud contacts are synced between the two phones; I could do an entire backup and restore but i literally have done that from the iPhone 1 (yes iPhone 1 and maybe even migrated stuff some my Palm Treo) so i want a semi-fresh start.

    So ... how do i get that group (old business email) moved to my phone and synced with iCloud?

    submitted by /u/tonylito
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 8 Plus discharged fully but won't charge up again

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:20 AM PDT

    An Iphone 8 Plus was being used with low battery, discharged and turned off. It was plugged in a few minutes later but won't react at all. Have tried several chargers and cables but still no reaction.

    Vol+ / Vol- / Power for 10s has done nothing so far.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/dsfsoihs
    [link] [comments]

    I have 2 appleid email addresses. I want my icloud one to be my main appleid and want to get rid of the outlook one. Can anyone help?????

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 03:59 AM PDT

    iCloud isn't empty

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 03:18 AM PDT

    I've deleted everything from my iCloud yet it still shows there is space taken up by 50kb of documents. Is there anyway I can remove these? I called Apple Support and they said they are files needed by iCloud, but I don't know if he was bullshitting me or not.

    submitted by /u/squirreldogdoctor
    [link] [comments]

    My phone has the wrong date and is stuck in “set automatically”

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 03:16 AM PDT

    This is a super minor problem as I know it's exactly three days and two hours in the future, but it's annoying having to constantly do quick maths when I'm trying to tell the time/date. The set automatically button is stuck on and is greyed out, and the time zone won't load. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/SneakyEnch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel