• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    Apple Macbook Gifted this to my wife

    Apple Macbook Gifted this to my wife


    Gifted this to my wife

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:50 PM PDT

    These horizontal bars flash across my screen very sporadically. They’re very quick and follow no pattern. I had the display changed by Apple but it’s still happening. What are they?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 06:22 PM PDT

    So I am the world's biggest idiot and spilled sour cream on my MacBook. Suggestions for the best way to clean it?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    Image of my drunken disaster

    Haven't powered it on at all since finding it like this. Not sure if I should try to wipe it off or of that'll just push it further into the little crevices & make it worse? How should I go about this?

    Any help is much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/galleria_suit
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a UEFI Boot

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:21 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I need help in getting a MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 13") to boot into UEFI mode and have working sound as well.

    I'm trying to do this solo, but so far no luck has come.

    submitted by /u/the_slats
    [link] [comments]

    Which USB adaptor will work on a Mid-2015 15" MBP's original 512 GB SSD?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:51 PM PDT

    I'm going to replace my drive and rather than doing a full backup I want to start fresh then cherry pick what I may need from my original SSD. Anyone know a USB adaptor that will let me access my original SSD after I remove it and install the new SSD?

    submitted by /u/ear2theshell
    [link] [comments]

    My keyboard just started getting the random double key press issue on one of the keys. How long does it take to fix and should I just use the software solution?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    My keyboard just started getting the random double key press on one of the keys. I'm wondering how long it takes the store to fix this. If it's just one key do they do it in the store or have to send it away for a few days? Will they replace the whole thing?

    Annoyingly it's difficult to reproduce when I actually want to as it's fairly intermittent. I'm worried about going to the store and not being able to demonstrate a double key hit while I'm there and wasted the trip.

    It's concerning seeing some reports that the problem comes back and I'm wondering if I'm better off just using the third party software solution to ignore rapid double presses mentioned here and avoid the hassle of not having my computer for several days. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/notapersonaltrainer
    [link] [comments]

    I got A macbook pro . And the screen has smudges

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    this is the First apple computer ive ever had. I always bought Dell computers but they always broke (battery failed, Disk ran at 100% always, and just ultimately slow)

    So what is the best way to clean the apple retna display without scratching.

    submitted by /u/Cam5346
    [link] [comments]

    Trackpad mouse no longer working. No online solution works. Any other fixes other than getting it repaired?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    I can move the cursor. I just can't left or right click except if I press REALLY REALLY hard.

    submitted by /u/verbeniam
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on an ARM MacBook?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    Is the 13" 2015 MBP worth buying now?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    I am looking to replace my 2014 MBA, and want to buy a pro. But since I am on a budget, I cannot afford to upgrade RAM or SSD if I get the 2019 MBP. I want to know, if it would be worth investing in a spec'd out 2015 MBP? I am currently looking at a 13" 16 GB, 256 GB SSD, which should be enough for me. But I want something that is fast and won't have to be replaced for at least 5 years.

    Also, would it be better to rather get a 2016/2017 13" MPB? which would cost about the same as buying a new 2019 MBP if the laptop is upgraded.

    submitted by /u/futrdoc
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook pro startup.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 11:43 AM PDT

    Hi guys I have a question. So I turned on my MacBook this morning (it was completely powered off from last night) and when it turned on and booted up on my home screen a window came up showing all the files that was on my usb, but my usb was not plugged in. It disappeared after though. It was just weird because I haven't used my usb in a couple days. It seemed to have opened in the "finder " window because it that window seems to ALWAYS open up whenever I start up my MacBook. How do you make it so it doesn't open up everyone I start up my macbook?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/andy4775
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook 2018

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    Macbook Air 2018 Mail Preferences not working. Pop up is blank with only Signature heading. Nothing else whatsoever. Any idea how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Emma005
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook air 2019 keyboard

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 05:42 AM PDT

    Hi guys! I just purchased my 1st macbook prdouct, the MBA 2019. Is it normal that the alphanumeric keys are moving sideways and the function keys are steady only? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/engrjuanito
    [link] [comments]

    How capable is the 2017 - now MB Air?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 02:13 AM PDT

    I have googled and looked through this subreddit and didn't really find much info.

    Basically I'm looking to switch back to OSX because I simply love the OS. My main criteria is smallness. I have some crap Acer Aspire laptop right now which handles my tasks just fine, but the built quality, size and weight is annoying. So is the battery which seems to last about 2 hours on anything more than simply web browsing.

    I'm a CS student so I do mainly programming, which shouldn't be an issue, correct? The only thing that slightly worries me is that I'm also a photographer and use Lightroom to edit my photos. I don't do heavy editing but is the Air good enough for this kind of work?

    It doesn't need to be blisteringly fast, my laptop now isn't a powerhouse but it handles the editing well enough for me.

    I'd also buy used because there are many Airs with new batteries from 2017 for €600 here, which is quite a deal if you ask me. I also considered the pro but used prices are much lower for the air.

    submitted by /u/stephen_hoeking
    [link] [comments]

    StarTech.com TB3CDK2DP Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C hybrid dock is magical [Review]

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    Battery life after one year

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:21 AM PDT

    Battery life after one year

    Hi guys. I was just wondering: What is your battery life on your MacBook Pro after one year of use?

    I keep mine mostly plugged in on an external monitor and the battery life is at 97%. I think it's quite normal, isn't it?

    Let me know what you think.

    https://i.redd.it/xq9t26uinwq31.png

    submitted by /u/themeanteam
    [link] [comments]

    16 in Macbook Power Delivery

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:16 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about picking up the hopefully soon to be released 16 inch MacBook Pro, and I'm wondering if I a USB C (non-Thunderbolt) monitor would be able to charge the laptop effectively while still transferring video. I know the new Pro will probably come with a 96W charger, and most USB C monitors can output around 60W of power, but honestly I'm not entirely sure what that effectively means besides faster power delivery and I am curious as to if it could still support the laptop without having the battery drain out while in use.

    submitted by /u/ThePortalKing
    [link] [comments]

    Google or Safari and why?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel