• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 13, 2019

    iPad Turns out i was very close

    iPad Turns out i was very close


    Turns out i was very close

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 04:31 AM PDT

    My first attempt at a full Procreate painting!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    Excited to use this bad boy tomorrow when uni starts!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    As a broke ass college kid, this thing was a huge investment. But now I don’t know how I loved without it (10.5” 2nd gen Pro)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    Split view is awesome. Working on a paper while watching football.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    IPad is so good for drawing

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:30 AM PDT

    What is the best painting/drawing app for beginners?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    How to remove “zooming in” when I return to Safari after leaving to go to another app?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    I am using an iPad Pro for all of my schooling and I am finding that when I switch to another app (say PDF Expert to read through some pages on my textbook) and then go back to safari (for example I am currently working on a project so I'm using Overleaf) I find that the page SIGNIFICANTLY zooms in, like I would say it zooms in over 200%. I am currently running 13.1.2 on my iPad if this helps.

    Any suggestion would be appreciated.

    Also to anyone that says "Just use multitasking" I don't like having my textbooks opened in a multitasking window (I am the same when I use a laptop)

    submitted by /u/Robob69
    [link] [comments]

    Best use for the iPad Mini

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:16 AM PDT

    Ipad pro Help : How to extract split archives

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:26 PM PDT

    iPad Pro Second Gen questions

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    Hey folks !

    Picking up my first iPad on Tuesday second hand. I smashed my laptop and decided just to jump to iPad after watching some videos on wherever I could completely move or not.

    Couple quick questions

    Is the second gen pro worth getting over say the 7th gen regular iPad ?

    Can you use macOS to connect external hard drive ?

    Is a USB / HDMI connector worth it ? (I'm confused on the usb camera accessory compared to after market types)

    I'm excited to get the pro but with everything money is tight so just want to get some peace about it lol need something since laptop is gone and the pro seems to tick the boxes

    Also any essential apps in you guys opinion ?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/SaulPampson
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube in safari iPad OS 13 update

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:35 AM PDT

    Hey folks. On the previous iOS 12 iteration, I've established a way of watching YouTube on my iPad that worked just perfect for me: deleted the yt-app, grabbed an Adblock app and strictly visited the desktop YouTube site, forcing safari to play the videos in its own video player and therefore allowing background videos.

    Since the iPad OS update from a few days ago I've experienced that safari somehow has its new, own interpretation of the desktop site and it doesn't allow me to request the desktop site as before by pressing and holding the refresh button. I read that the 'new' safari on iPad should display desktop sites by default, but the result on YouTube for me is an error display saying safari can't open this page since the Adress is invalid.

    Does somebody face the same problem and has a workaround for me? I don't want to use the YouTube app again.

    submitted by /u/PiotrSanctuvich
    [link] [comments]

    Smart cover alternative for iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd Gen?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    I was just wondering if there is an alternative to the Apple Smart Cover for the iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd Gen? The one that just covers the front and has a hinge that attaches to the side. I'm getting a skin for the back of the iPad to protect against scratches, and I don't want to add much weight to the iPad overall. I basically only want a cover to cover the front of the iPad when not in use, and to be able to fold it back to support the iPad standing up.

    I ordered this cover which is magnetic and covers both sides because it would be easy to put on when I want to store it, or stand the iPad up and easy to take off if I'm just going to be holding it. It would be nice though if there was something like the Smart Cover to just cover the front, although I'm not able to find anything like that for the 3rd Gen. Anyone know of anything, or does that not exist anymore?

    submitted by /u/Irate_Primate
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me if this works to read hard drives? Thank you!!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    Not sure if my iPad Pro has a dead pixel or not.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:11 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I was using a matte screen protector on my iPad Pro 3rd gen, but I got tired of it due to the awful amount of grain, so I removed it.

    After that I noticed a very small black dot very close to the center of the screen. I tried rubbing it off without success. Dead pixel, for sure. Tried with different backgrounds, flashing colors, nothing solved. The thing is, when I look at it in an angle, it turns white and basically vanishes. I'm not sure if dead pixels do this.

    What do you guys think? The Apple Store is pretty far from my home so I want to be sure before taking it there.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/wicksadd
    [link] [comments]

    After 3 months of using iPad Pro, my handwriting is still bad

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:28 PM PDT

    Is my Apple Pencil defective or am I just too stupid to learn how to properly write on glass

    Anyone here manage to have handwriting as good as if you were writing on paper?

    submitted by /u/Ernest_EA
    [link] [comments]

    I’m upgrading my 10.5” to either the 11” or 12.9”, but I’m not sure which. Thoughts?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    I teach AP Lit for Seniors, and I use my 10.5" for annotations and presentation/grading. It's basically my work machine.

    I'm hesitant to upgrade to the 11" because it's not different in footprint, and I'm afraid the Smart Keyboard or Logitech keyboard will be very small in my monster hands.

    I'm hesitant for the larger iPad because it can be unwieldy if I walk around with it in my hands during presentation, process checks, etc.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Levi_Loves_You
    [link] [comments]

    My iPad is always freezing

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    It's started happening since updating to IPadOS 13. I am on the most recent software update. Every time I press my thumb to the home button it says press home to unlock, and it is at that point every time it freezes. The only way to fix the issue Is to do a hard reset which at this point is what I do every time I wake up my iPad. It's getting frustrating. Looking for help. I'm hoping this is something else others are experiencing. Help me in anyway you can. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/LiamBaloney
    [link] [comments]

    My hands free setup to use iPad/Keyboard/Mouse in bed

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:12 PM PDT

    I hate holding my devices and anytime I find myself spending a lot of time somewhere using my iPad, I make a mount for it so I don't have to hold it. When I started using my iPad with keyboard and mouse, I immediately had to figure out a setup so I can comfortably use it anywhere.

    I've been spending a lot of time in bed with a sore back. I'm loving being able to use the keyboard/mouse with my iPad in bed! Sometimes I just move the mouse down to the bed and use it there.

    https://i.imgur.com/UrDc3H6.jpg

    submitted by /u/BeGlitched
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad mini 6

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    Are there any leaks about an upcominig mini 6? I really want the mini but i don't want to waste my money if there is a "pro" one coming with pencil 2 compatability, small bezels...

    submitted by /u/Ciliarybody
    [link] [comments]

    Health app for iPad?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    Anyone else really wish there was a Health app on the iPad? Obviously the iPad isn't built for health and workout tracking, but I'd really like to be able to view all the health data collected from the iPhone/Apple Watch on the bigger screen, especially with the new "highlights" view in iOS 13 which I feel could work really well in a sort of grid layout on the iPad. Come on Apple, surely it can't be that hard to add Health to the plethora of fantastic services you sync over iCloud!

    submitted by /u/ironwizard660
    [link] [comments]

    USB-C to Lightning cable to connect wired keyboards

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:39 AM PDT

    Is it possible to use a USB-C to Lightning cable to connect an iPad with a lightning port to a wired keyboard with a USB-C connector without an adapter? A keyboard like a wasd mechanical keyboard?

    submitted by /u/joedhoe
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro finally ready to replace MacBook?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I've had the iPad Pro 11" now for a few months and I cannot say enough good about this device. When I first bought it, I intended for it to be a light assistant to my MacBook Air; a little more portability at the exchange of some functionality. After iPadOS though, I find myself using my MacBook less and less. The display on the iPad is better (albeit a little smaller) the keyboard is better in my opinion, the multitasking is a lot more seamless, and it seems to perform a lot better in terms of graphics processing. Has anyone in the sub fully replaced their MacBook with an iPad? What are some things I should think about before selling my laptop?

    submitted by /u/seantheshoe
    [link] [comments]

    Any alternatives to matte protectors and tempered glass?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I just saw a couple of reviews of people trying out paper like screen protectors (matte) but I noticed all of them have the same grainy looking problem.

    Tempered glass is not an option since the apple pencil does not work very accurate with that.

    So I'm just wondering if there is any glossy screen protector (just plastic, for example) but not made of tempered glass, to protect the screen from little scratches but without the problems the other protectors have.
    I know this is probably a difficult question, but I decided to ask just in case.

    I have the ipad pro 12.9 from 2018

    submitted by /u/IceRecord
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel