• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 13, 2019

    iOS Beta [Feature] in Photos, if there is data about the event you were attending, such as the name of the artist performing, it’s automatically added next to the name of the venue.

    iOS Beta [Feature] in Photos, if there is data about the event you were attending, such as the name of the artist performing, it’s automatically added next to the name of the venue.


    [Feature] in Photos, if there is data about the event you were attending, such as the name of the artist performing, it’s automatically added next to the name of the venue.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:48 AM PDT

    [Feature] WiFi alert to move closer to signal, not sure if this was there in previous versions

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    [Feature] Messages now suggest time of arrival

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:58 PM PDT

    [Feature] If you cancel your Apple Arcade subsciripton and then try to open up an installed AA game, you see this screen:

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:07 AM PDT

    [Feature] Siri alarm suggestion based on holidays

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    [FEATURE] Haptic Touch/3D Touch option to “Hide” the App from the recents part of the Dock

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    [Discussion] One of the best examples I have seen of Deep Fusion in action (13.2b2)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    [Question] it’s been about 6 months since fb app changed its User interface to be all white yet mine is still the “old” UI with blue. Why is that? It’s past the “rolling out” phase now so what is wrong with my app? Even tried deleting and re-installing but nothing.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    [Question] icloud music library wont refresh

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    Ever since I updated to ios 13.2 dev beta 2 my music application is acting very weird, in the terms of my icloud music would just disappear at times, nor will it refresh and it's annoying or sometimes it would just say I have no music in my library.

    Any suggestion on how i could probably fix this please and thank you!

    submitted by /u/mdivedia
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Screen time reset after enabling “Share across devices” (13.2PB2)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    I enabled "Share across devices" in Screen Time settings and my daily average went from 10h52m to 37m, all past data disappeared. If I disable this option I get the old data back.

    submitted by /u/nyuszika7h
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Why are people unable to share the edited versions of photos and videos?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:19 AM PDT

    iOS 13.2 Beta 2 on iPhone 6s here.

    It's the middle of the night where I am, so I had to test this by sharing photos and videos with myself, but, I can send the edited versions of photos and videos to myself via text messages no problem. I've seen many reports since iOS 13's release that this isn't possible. They say that when they share them, the person receives the unedited version. I rarely take photos or videos with my iPhone, but I have a reason to at the moment and I needed to edit some of them and so I thought I'd try this.

    I don't get it. Why did it work for me? Am I missing something? Was this fixed recently? I guess I have noticed a dramatic reduction in the number of reports of this problem, but I thought maybe most people had just accepted it as-is.

    I also shared them with myself via e-mail to my Comcast e-mail address and again, I received the edited versions.

    submitted by /u/TwoCables_from_OCN
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Any improvement in Call volume or sound or is it still low in recent betas?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    [Bug] Glyphs of connected Bluetooth devices don’t show up properly

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:04 AM PDT

    [Question] Emoji predictions aren’t working

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    These have disappeared from my keyboard prediction menu.

    I have deleted and added the emoji keyboard and rebooted several times. But they just won't come back. When I first installed 13.2, they worked with no issues. I had to factory reset due to Bluetooth problems and the emoji predictions haven't worked since.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/adeezy58
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] dictionary

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:12 AM PDT

    does apple support their dictionary on iOS beta?

    submitted by /u/khiem_17
    [link] [comments]

    [DISCUSSION] iPhone X on iOS 13.2 beta 2 has a night mode.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:19 PM PDT

    [BUG] Airdrop locked to Receiving off on iOS 13.2 beta 2

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    Just noticed that i can't change the airdrop setting, not from the control center or Settings app.

    submitted by /u/gettoana
    [link] [comments]

    [Feature] not sure if anyone’s noticed but we have emoji 13.0 finally! In iOS 13.2 db2 I’m sure ya all noticed tho ��

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    [Bug] Siri does not read back messages or map notifications when connected to car play. iOS 13.2 beta 2

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:55 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to fix this? Does a setting need to be on?

    submitted by /u/hunny_bun_24
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Maps Bug

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:20 PM PDT

    Anyone having an issue when using Maps where the app will not tell them directions more than 95% of the time? I tried everything, so I had to resort to Waze to actually get directions

    submitted by /u/dylanbarney23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel