• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] I think a tweak like this would be super cool. Would be really nice Colorflow alternative.

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] I think a tweak like this would be super cool. Would be really nice Colorflow alternative.


    [Request] I think a tweak like this would be super cool. Would be really nice Colorflow alternative.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    [Request] Pokecall tweak for text messages

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    [Update] - Added iPad Air and iPad Mini 2 support to OTA downgrader + my ipwndfu_public fork with iPad Air (s5l8965x) support

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    [Release] 10.3.3 OTA Downgrade Script for the iPhone 5s using checkm8

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:38 AM PDT

    [Upcoming] Easy-to-use tool to downgrade all A7 iOS devices to 10.3.3 without blobs

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    [Tip] Camera/GPS on A12 (XS/XS Max) unc0ver are fully working if you jailbreak with these settings

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    [Update] Mitsuha Inifinity - Siri View

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:07 PM PDT

    [Release] GetDatPFP 1.1.0 - Get Dat Cool Profile Picture!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    GetDatPFP

    Hereby I introduce you to my new tweak: GetDatPFP!

    What is GetDatPFP and what does it do?

    GetDatPFP is my new tweak for Discord. It allows you to copy or download someone's profile picture or server icon.

    How does GetDatPFP work?

    • U can double tap on a user's profile picture in their message to copy the link to their profile picture. (NOTE!: U can not hold here to download the picture) Example: https://i.imgur.com/44PFv4X.jpg
    • U can double tap a user's profile picture in the members list to copy the link to their profile picture. U can also hold on it, to download the picture. Example: https://i.imgur.com/DmN3hnK.jpg
    • U can double tap on a server's icon to copy link to that icon. U can also hold on it, to download the picture. Example: https://i.imgur.com/DKOEY4y.jpg
    • U can double tap on a user's profile picture to copy their profile picture link or U can also hold on it, to download the picture. Example: https://i.imgur.com/k9t8v1P.jpg
    • All downloaded pictures are saved in the Photo Gallery (Photos app)
    • Small example gif: https://i.imgur.com/k9t8v1P.jpg (First time I double tapped the profile picture to copy the link. Second time I held on the profile picture to download it).

    Where can I download GetDatPFP?

    GetDatPFP is available to be downloaded on my repo: https://tr1fecta-7.github.io/repo

    It will soon be available to download on Packix!

    Where can I contact you, if I have any questions?

    • You can ask your question here in the comments section
    • You can send me a message on Discord: Tr1Fecta#4080
    • You can email me at: [tr1fecta@pm.me](mailto:tr1fecta@pm.me)
    • You can send me a message on my Twitter account: Twitter (@FectaTr1)
    submitted by /u/Tr1Fecta-
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Charging for your package? List your dependencies

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    If you're going to charge for your tweak and use dependencies such as Cephei, techsupport framework, etc... please put it in the description.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Illanar
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there something like Overboard but for iOS 12? I really miss this amazing tweak from Ryan Petrich

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    [Tip] Battery draining fast? Do you have FastOpenApp installed? Uninstall or disable it. You will see a difference.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:01 PM PDT

    [Request] Tweak that allows you to browse Filza instead of the stock files app

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    [Request] Crossfade tweak for Apple Music (like Spotify's)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Any way to downclock A12 devices on iOS 12.4 to save battery?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    I tried the traditional with a Filza being the System/Library/Watchdog/ThermalMonitor method of changing plists, but the plists are different on 12.4 and maybe A12. Only "PackageLowPowerTarget" is under "powerSaveParams" and MaxCPU and MaxGPU are under powerZoneParams. I want to do this to save battery, considering I don't need half the power that the A12 gives me. Thanks, and all help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Munchuh
    [link] [comments]

    [help] anyone know any tweak i can use to resize my notifications to be within the boundaries i want them to be.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    [help]Life 360 is ruining my life

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    anyone know of a tweak that works for ios 12.1.1 that would enable me to change my location so my mom can't track me.

    submitted by /u/TagTeam8
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] [AlwaysLatestTimeline] Make Twitter never switch back from the Latest tweets

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:14 AM PDT

    So I've made this tweak so when you switch to the latest tweets on your timeline it doesn't switch back to home, I have tested this as best as I could so I would appreciate if people could let me know if it actually works please.

    Tweak deb

    My Twitter

    submitted by /u/recoveringarmy
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Anyway to install Apple Arcade on iOS 12?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:06 PM PDT

    My sons iPad Pro is jailbroken on iOS 12.1.1. Is their anyway to install Apple Arcade on it?

    submitted by /u/wobel85
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Ios 13 style safari for ios 12

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:51 PM PDT

    Hi I was wondering if there is a tweak that makes safari look like the ios 13 style one for ios 12

    if Not can you tell me other tweaks for safari apart from safari plus

    Im using cake at the moment

    submitted by /u/1095Tara
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Simple Questions Saturday for October 12, 2019

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:06 PM PDT


    Welcome to r/jailbreak's Simple Questions Saturday for October 12, 2019!

    This post is for:

    • Asking jailbreak related questions - issues with tweaks, bootloops, etc
    • Getting answers to those questions

    For people asking questions:

    • r/jailbreak's Great Posts page is applicable here
    • Please include a list of tweaks, your device, and the iOS version you're on
    • Describe thoroughly the kind of problem you're having to make it easier for people to help you
    • Include screenshots wherever possible
    • Crash reports are helpful as well, Crash Reporter is free on BigBoss

    For people answering questions:

    • Please be polite and as helpful as possible
    • Refrain from only stating "search next time." That's not what this post is for.

    New to Jailbreaking? Check out these posts:

    All of our weekly discussions:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] When Checkra1n releases, what would be the default package manager? Is Cydia dead?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:54 PM PDT

    So as you all know, the upcoming Checkra1n jailbreak will release some time in the future, although what would be the default package manager used? Would it be Sileo or Cydia? And did Saurik leave the jailbreaking scene rendering Cydia as outdated?

    submitted by /u/IdeasForReal
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there a tweak that removes the app name title in Notification Center?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:49 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Does anyone jailbreak iPads anymore? If so why? What tweaks/features?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:10 PM PDT

    Found my old iPad air and I thought about jailbreaking it. Then it crossed my mind that a lot of tweaks don't support iPads and that there aren't a lot of iPad specific tweaks. Was wondering if people still jailbroke iPads and I'd so what tweaks they use.

    submitted by /u/Nininunz
    [link] [comments]

    [discussion] [question] Is there a clean looking dark mode tweak for Instagram?? I don’t wanna update iOS 13 yet until a jailbreak is released.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel