• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] My updated iOS 12.4 jailbreak tweaks! Was able to put some nice graphics in for those who want to see the must haves for any iOS 12.4 jailbreak (IMO)! What do you guys think?

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] My updated iOS 12.4 jailbreak tweaks! Was able to put some nice graphics in for those who want to see the must haves for any iOS 12.4 jailbreak (IMO)! What do you guys think?


    [Discussion] My updated iOS 12.4 jailbreak tweaks! Was able to put some nice graphics in for those who want to see the must haves for any iOS 12.4 jailbreak (IMO)! What do you guys think?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Checkra1n on a few devices

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    [News] @nitoTV teases booting Apple TV with CheckRa1n

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    [Question] What is the tweak for the black statusbar?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    [Request] This pop up (for Turns/Exits) for Google maps

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    [UPDATE] I'mLyingDownDamnit 1.4 - Automated lying down detection & more!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    Haven't seen the tweak before? Checkout the release post!

    Due to the drastic changes, this update restores new default settings. I highly recommend trying them, it's a far smoother experience with less annoying popups!

    1.4 CHANGES:

    • New automation setting to auto-update liedown using homescreen orientation when tapping icons
    • New setting to stop popups during certain hours of the day
    • New setting to resize popups
    • Popups can now be positioned further down the screen
    • New settings to auto-configure lie-down mode if touching the screen when rotating
    • Potential fix for installation crash using Cydia. Please contact me at @face_cardboard if you have issues!
    • Typo, performance and bug fixes

    FOR EXISTING USERS:

    You may have to remove the tweak and search for "ImLyingDownDamnit" (no apostrophe anymore) to find the update. This was to fix Cydia crashes.

    submitted by /u/Cardboard-Face
    [link] [comments]

    [News] iOSBlocks being updated by LaughingQuoll!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:09 AM PDT

    [Release] DownloadBar: add a progress bar to app downloads

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    Simple tweak here, but nice in my opinion.

    This tweak changes the download progress indicator to a bar, and the percentage is shown above the bar.

    Demo: https://streamable.com/fsecr

    Repo: http://qwertyuiop1379.com

    submitted by /u/qwertyuiop1379
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak that can do this? I can't install this app because I'm on a jailbroken 10.0.2 and it requires iOS 12. If something like this already exists please tell me.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:58 PM PDT

    [Request] Music Visualiser tweak for the status bar. This was a quick concept I made.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:29 PM PDT

    [REQUEST] Anyone?? I’d personally love to see this!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:52 PM PDT

    [Question] What tweak is this?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    [Question] Homebrew for arm64?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    Is there already a compiled version of homebrew for arm64? I have python and ruby installed and fully functional, but I was really hoping to install homebrew. I did some looking around, and I can't find anything. Is there a port of homebrew out there currently?

    submitted by /u/TheTrumpetDude1
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] LockAnim by JulioVerne for A12

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:17 PM PDT

    I would honestly want his smooth animations when you close your phone

    submitted by /u/Neo_Smiith
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Spotify lyrics tweak to work with the latest version on ios 12. Musilyric is sadly outdated.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:23 PM PDT

    [Help] I can’t restore my rootfs with chimera anymore

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:42 PM PDT

    [Question] How would I get my nicebarX time and date to look like this?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Out of the loop on checkra1n

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    I searched for it on here but all I found were some screenshots, and the official website only has a logo. So sorry if this was posted on another place I couldn't find. I only know it is a jb utility, so I wanted to ask more questions.

    • Is it ok to be on iOS 13? (I know checkm8 is supposed to be unpachable, and work on all devices up to A11, but are more exploits needed?). I'm using an iphone 7 on 13.1.3

    • Who is working on it?

    • Are devices going to be able to boot in jailed mode in case the jb randomly crashes and we don't have access to a computer at that time to make the phone even turn on?

    • Is it going to be compatible with windows? I've only seen a mac program in a tweet.

    submitted by /u/net00
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] “PriorityWifi” tweak for A12 b3 to ensure WiFi always connects to the strongest saved and available WiFi. Searched entire sub can’t pick out any tweak for this more so for A12 b3. Hope mods redirect me to correct link if available before taking down my post if it’s been asked before����

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:38 PM PDT

    [Discussion] ReportCrash draining battery on A12. Anyone else experiencing this after Unc0ver 3.7.0.b3 ?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    [Request]Tsssaver For multiple Devices?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:08 PM PDT

    Can anybody make a Tsssaver jailbreak app for multiple Devices options with one click options(Save All)?

    submitted by /u/nanerasingh
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] How can I get TinyBanners to fit inside statusbar? (iPhone 8+)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    [Request] Stock mail color code A12

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:35 AM PDT

    Looking for a tweak for A12 iOS 12.4 to color code my stock mail. I use 4 mails everyday, and they are all mixed up in inbox, any way to different my emails.

    I did read about maillabeler but this tweak is not updated for A12 iOS 12.4

    submitted by /u/DANNIEHANSENDK
    [link] [comments]

    [request] lyrics for musics

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    Like musilyric on a12 devices for Music app

    submitted by /u/mutox9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel