• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Apple Help IOS 13 IS COOL BUT HOW DO I FIX THIS?? People are starting to think I’m weird. I don’t know how I did this. Please help me 🤦🏻‍♀️

    Apple Help IOS 13 IS COOL BUT HOW DO I FIX THIS?? People are starting to think I’m weird. I don’t know how I did this. Please help me ����‍♀️


    IOS 13 IS COOL BUT HOW DO I FIX THIS?? People are starting to think I’m weird. I don’t know how I did this. Please help me ����‍♀️

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    iPad Air 2. I just recently updated to iOS 13 yesterday. I swiped down the icons thing, and now it's frozen! The only thing I can do is turn off my iPad, activate Siri and press the home button. (the icons are also frozen and don't work when I press them) It's been like this for a few hours.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:07 PM PDT

    A loved one passed away recently and she left us her iPad. I want to give it to my father. What can I do about her apple account?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:19 AM PDT

    Her account has some purchased apps (we have access to her account). Ideally we want to transfer those apps and close her account, but I'm not sure if that's possible. Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/JCAPER
    [link] [comments]

    People With 2016 MBP top keyboard replacement Question.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    So i just had my Late 2016 MBPs keyboard and screen replaced for delimitation and sticky keys under extended warranty. Wow its nice having a completely clean and new machine. Anyway i noticed the keyboard seems to be the updated membrane keyboard. Looks almost black or dark brown. Has anyone noticed if the keys are More blue then the original Keys?

    Thanks for anyone else whos had this done and may have noticed the same!

    submitted by /u/kadinshino
    [link] [comments]

    Using a USB adapter for power delivery charger

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:59 AM PDT

    Hi. I wanted to get a 4 inch Lightning to USB-C cable to use with my USB-C PD power bank but I can't really find any good ones here in Australia. I was wondering, would it be possible to just buy a 4 inch Lightning to USB-A cable, and attach a little USB-A to USB-C adapter? I'm thinking of using the one that came with my mum's Galaxy Note 9.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sugdug
    [link] [comments]

    Personal hotspot automatically connect to iPad?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 12:32 AM PDT

    How do I get my iPad to automatically connect to my iPhones personal hotspot when I turn it on?

    My iPad remembers the iPhone hotspot and password , but I have to go to wifi settings on the iPad and click on my iPhones name everytime I want to connect .

    submitted by /u/DarthRaider95
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody tell me why my macbook pro has a black screen with a white line when I power on?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    Is iCloud down for anyone else?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:27 AM PDT

    iPhone XS Max

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:25 PM PDT

    Has anyone else experienced a bug where your time jumps ahead by 2 hours? My clock jumps ahead, sometimes early enough to set off my alarm clock in the morning. In the date and time settings it's set to "set automatically" instead of manual. I know I can disable this, but I prefer it on for travel and auto shifting time zones. Is there a fix or does anyone else experience this?

    my wife didn't believe me until I showed her exactly when it happened. I'm going to try and get a screen recording the next time it happens.

    submitted by /u/razorleef
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to update a brand new macbook pro

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:02 PM PDT

    So, I just bought a fully maxed out macbook pro, with the exception of the high priced storage. It came shipped from the factory in China, with Mojave. Why I don't know, as I literally just purchased it about a week ago. Either way, Im trying to update it now to Catalina, and its downloading the update at about 100kb a second. says it will take 2 days to download. All of my other macs get download speeds on my network of about 8mb a second. this should download in less than an hour. Any ideas of why its downloading so slow?

    submitted by /u/AllAboutGadgets
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s battery draining quickly

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:45 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 6s (A1688, iOS 13.1.2 ) and with no SIM inserted, WiFi connected, and no accounts configured (no iTunes or iCloud either), the battery is draining quickly and randomly. It's listed as 92% maximum capacity. I took it to Geek Squad for certified Apple Service and was told that diagnostics reported no problems with the battery and battery replacement is not recommended. He further stated there could be some other underlying issues, and replacing the battery might not make a difference. I feel like I'm just being read standard procedure for the diagnosis. What would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/climardo
    [link] [comments]

    Restoring time machine from encrypted backup?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:33 PM PDT

    I have an encrypted MacBook that I forgot the password to, and I did not setup iCloud password reset. However, I have an encrypted time machine on a external drive - and that one I do remember the password to!

    Would it be possible to delete the contents of my internal drive, and then restore the time machine from the backup drive, all without remembering my original user password?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ConflictedHairyGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Help! How do I reclaim back the other 178.96gb of space? Every time I try to reclaim it I get "Couldn't unmount disk"

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    Is the Apple iPhone 11 Pro clear silicone case the same dimensions as the iPhone XS' silicone cases?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    Sorry for the unusual Apple-help request but I'm having trouble finding an answer to this question. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/citadel712
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR won’t charge when connected to iMac (Late 2013 model)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:49 PM PDT

    I don't know what's going with my phone but it will go in and out of charging when connected to my iMac. I bought a new charger and it still does the same. The weird thing is it works perfectly fine if I charge it from my portable charger. Any help with what could be causing this? I just got the phone in August. Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/kingangelica
    [link] [comments]

    iTunes purchase not refunded

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:44 PM PDT

    After reporting a problem. I opted for refunding my purchase. iTunes shows that the money is refunded but I didn't receive money in my account. What should i do?

    submitted by /u/Lazy_Love
    [link] [comments]

    Dead pixel on iphone XR

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:37 PM PDT

    Hey guys i have an appointment on friday for my iphones dead pixel, it has warranty+apple care less than a month old and i was wondering would i be able to replace my device

    submitted by /u/MistMart
    [link] [comments]

    Logitech slim combo compatibility with new 10.5 iPad Air?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    Can anyone confirm whether or not this product listed for the 10.5 pro iPad is compatible with the new 3rd gen 10.5 iPad Air?

    https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/slimcombo

    submitted by /u/80proofengine
    [link] [comments]

    Phone app notification badges won't go away

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    After updating to iOS 13 (iPhone 6S) I'm getting a 3 badge notification on my phone app. There's definitely nothing to be notified of and I've even cleared out all voicemails and deleted voicemails. Tried app restart, soft reset, SIM eject, and reset all settings. I haven't been able to find anyone else mention this issue yet. Anyone come across this?

    submitted by /u/poopyhelicopterbutt
    [link] [comments]

    Earphone warranty?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 08:52 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I have a set of earphones that came with my iphone and I had them replaced under warranty earlier this year around june. Does the new earphone set come with another year of warranty for it? Or are they still part of the original warranty and will expire with the phone warranty? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/whatishthissong
    [link] [comments]

    Do i need another line for my Apple Watch

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    Hi! I was thinking about getting the Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular. Will i need a new line?

    submitted by /u/ghosting79
    [link] [comments]

    Custom domains with icloud mail?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    I'm an Android user looking to switch over to Apple, but I have a custom domain / email address. Is it possible to use it with icloud? Can't easily find a way.

    submitted by /u/ThatHelicopter
    [link] [comments]

    Network issues with iPhone XS (AT&T)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:09 PM PDT

    I got this phone new several months ago, and since then it's been nothing but trouble on the network side of things. I've taken it to Apple a few times, and they said that nothing looked to be out of order. Basically, the reception to LTE/WiFi, as well as the speeds are awful. On full bars LTE I can barely watch a 360p YouTube video without it buffering, and loading a webpage takes a good several seconds. Meanwhile, my family (same phones and carrier) are able to stream 1080p video easy, and can load webpages in a fraction of a second. If I drop to anything below LTE (4G or 3G) it just flat out refuses to connect to anything. Safari and Chrome just timeout instantly, and I get a message telling me to enable cellular (even if I have full reception). Again, my family, with the same phone and carrier are able to browse the internet on 4G and 3G absolutely fine at decent speeds. Often times they'll have a strong LTE signal and I'll barely be clinging to 3G. When it comes to WiFi, half the time the phone just refuses to connect. It finds the signal, but it just stalls at the pinwheel as if it's trying to connect, before telling me to move closer to the router (even if it's getting a 2-3 bar signal). When it does connect, it's painfully slow as well, even compared to my old iPhone 6. So, in a nutshell, absolutely nothing on the network side is working properly, and Apple claims everything is fine. I've tried resetting my network settings, and factory resetting my phone. Basically everything short of getting a new SIM. What would you guys recommend? Have I missed something potentially? I'd love to get this sorted as soon as possible. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Sir_Oxford
    [link] [comments]

    Fusion middle tree??

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    I have this error message and I need to install windows on my mac computer, please help me!

    Please list all the troubleshooting methods so that I can try every single one of them.

    The error I get

    submitted by /u/Weeasel
    [link] [comments]

    2018 Mac Mini not booting after installing Catalina

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:04 PM PDT

    Hi all. I upgraded my 2018 Mac Mini to Catalina tonight. After rebooting during installation, it no longer fully boots. The little power light on the front of the computer turns on, but the monitor never shows anything but a black screen - no Apple logo or anything after that - and the startup sound doesn't play. I've tried booting into safe mode but the same thing happens. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Arpisti
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel