• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - October 28, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - October 28, 2019


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - October 28, 2019

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:10 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    To keep track of the thread, the comments are sorted by "new" by default.

    Find previous weekly threads here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    More of a theoretical question - why are there no big world first person rpg games for iOS, like Skyrim?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    Playing first person games on iOS is a good experience with well designed controls - recent Call of Duty mobile addiction shows it works well. Yet aside from elder scrolls: blades, which is more of a hack and slash, there is no story driven first person rpg. I feel like if fortnite and pubg work well as large world games, there's no reason a proper rpg like Skyrim or fallout couldn't.

    submitted by /u/Was_Silly
    [link] [comments]

    1month free trial of Arcade.. suggestions?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    I will start a month free trial for Arcade.

    What games can you suggest for me?
    I'm not looking for real time games, or shooters or anything.

    I would much prefer strategy games, or games that are turn based!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/michaelmayes1996
    [link] [comments]

    Battery usage of stardew valley mobile?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    I was wondering how much of the battery does this game drain. I'm interested in buying star dew for my iPhone and was wondering how much battery it drains usually. I know my mileage may vary depending on the phone but I'm just curious of a general estimate.

    submitted by /u/darkbladetrey
    [link] [comments]

    Your favorite apps that don’t require internet/WiFi to play?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:04 AM PDT

    On route to a long deployment, I'll have my phone and iPod most of the time but no service or wifi.

    I currently have BitLife, Minecraft, Touchgrind skate 2, Crossy Road. I'm open to any type of games thanks!

    submitted by /u/avant610
    [link] [comments]

    Any great new RPG app for my iPhone?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:50 PM PDT

    Hi so I'm looking for a RPG game like Titan which I enjoyed quite a bit. Can anyone suggest me a few? I'll pay if it's a good hack n slash game. Thanks

    submitted by /u/froddo7
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember this Older tile rpg game?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:47 PM PDT

    Title might be kind of confusing. This might be two completely different games I'm thinking of, but I remember you collected different characters to fight with, and certain ones would take up more space than others. Like there was a spider character you got that took up a 2x2 while most just took up a 1x1 space. And the battles were just a grid that you placed character tiles on and could move them during your turn and use attacks that combines different character classes strengths like the ranged and the melee character. I feel like it was a dnd inspired kind of thing but I might be wrong. There was a story mode to progress through as well. This all might be kind of vague but any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

    EDIT: I found it! It's terra battle.

    submitted by /u/AttemptedButFailed
    [link] [comments]

    iOS and iPadOS are now an actual competition for consoles and pc

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:21 PM PDT

    Golf Games?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:02 PM PDT

    Are there any normal non-wacky golf games in the vein of PGA Tour?

    submitted by /u/LeachRepublic
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] With games like Layers of Fear on iOS now, what ports do you wanna see on the platform next year?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    hat in time when

    submitted by /u/Streakdreniline
    [link] [comments]

    Warhammer Quest Crash after Purchase Restore

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:28 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    An oldie but a still a favourite game.

    Installed onto my iPad Pro and it was working then chose to restore purchases so I got all my maps back. It now crashes every launch.

    Any ideas on how to fix this?

    I have tried: *delete and reinstall *aircraft and normal modes and access via both wifi and 4g

    I have sent an email to Rodeo support but don't have a lot of hope. I am guessing a file is bugged somewhere but not even sure whwe3 to look.

    submitted by /u/bluesydney
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know a good game that is fun and addictive

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:30 PM PDT

    Apple Arcade’s games drain battery like hell

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    I'm using iPhone 11 Pro Max with iOS 13.1.3 Since yesterday I started playing Apple Arcade's games (Outlander,Overland,Hot Lava,etc) and my phone become super hot and battery drop like hell. Is it. Is it me or the games are poorly optimized?

    submitted by /u/duydrago
    [link] [comments]

    I’m buying True Skate, what other parks should I get?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    I previously had the game on Android and loved it but only had the default park. I'm buying it again now and I wanted to know if anyone recommends a specific pack to get or something. Sorry for the stupid question haha

    submitted by /u/linkimaumi
    [link] [comments]

    I'd really like to try Middle Manager of Justice (an older Doublefine game). Will this ever be available for ios again?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    Right now it says that it hasn't been updated for the latest version of iOS. I can't play it on my Android phone either (won't even show up in the search results.) Can't even play it on Mac or Windows, they never made a version for the PC. Does Doublefine usually just let older games fade into nonexistence or do they like to keep them running (eventually) on the newer OS's?

    submitted by /u/pilotsneakerwave
    [link] [comments]

    You’ll float, too.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel