• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    Apple Watch The California face has totally changed my watch’s character!

    Apple Watch The California face has totally changed my watch’s character!


    The California face has totally changed my watch’s character!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:52 AM PDT

    What are your favorite sport band combinations?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    S1 - Been wearing it everyday for the past 3 years. Still working good and battery power can last for whole day.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:06 PM PDT

    I’m a Wolves football fan so I laser etched a repeating pattern on my silicone strap ��

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:06 AM PDT

    Spotify app stopped displaying remaining time

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:40 AM PDT

    Spotify app stopped displaying remaining time

    I'm 99% sure that the spotify app used to display something like -1:32 on the top left corner (where it says spotify), so you could know the remaining time for the currently playing song.

    Has this became an optional thing? Any way to turn it on?

    https://i.redd.it/ew07soh3r9v31.jpg

    submitted by /u/ikelofe
    [link] [comments]

    How much are you willing to pay for a leather band/strap?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    The market is flooded with both cheap and pricier options. I usually go for pricier when I buy products, since it often equals better quality, but I don't want to shell out $100+

    I'd say that somewhere around $70-$80 is what Im willing to pay for a good quality band/strap.

    What I have read, there is a lot of crap out there.

    submitted by /u/Erksso
    [link] [comments]

    "Check your rings" message first thing in the morning?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:02 AM PDT

    Hi all. I've been having an issue with my Apple Watch S4 whereby I get the message, "Check your rings" / "Your rings are usually further on by now" first thing in the morning, as soon as I put the watch on. I used to get the message in the evening, which made sense, but now it's way too early -- 7am ish.

    Does anyone know if there's a setting I can reset to resolve this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/RUFiO006
    [link] [comments]

    Battery app

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:21 AM PDT

    There should be a feature that allows you to view your phones battery on the watch like how you can see the watch battery on a phone

    submitted by /u/yycadam
    [link] [comments]

    Smartwatch Showdown: Apple Watch (Series 4) vs. Fitbit Versa

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:06 AM PDT

    Apple sport loop in Indigo. $24 on Amazon!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:06 AM PDT

    Series 3 Weak Haptics?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:30 PM PDT

    I've switched to a Stainless Steel Series 3 about 1.5 years ago and I realised the haptics is much weaker as compared to my previous Sports Series 0. I've searched online since then and cannot find a solution. I ended up just letting it be and hope it'll get fixed in the next few iOS updates.

    I'm on the latest iOS 12 now and the haptics is still weak. I'm missing so many notifications (especially since the iPhone does not vibrate when I'm wearing the watch) as compared to my series 0. My friends even joked about what's the point of wearing a smart watch if I don't respond promptly to their messages.

    Is this is known issue of the series 3? Does haptic feedback strength improve on the newest series 5?

    submitted by /u/Tertan
    [link] [comments]

    Carrot Weather Complication Doesn't Update

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    This issue appears to be consistent with posts over the past couple of years. The complication does not automatically update every 30 minutes as posted. It only updates when the complication is clicked/app is opened. I bought the application but am not a premium subscriber. Location is set to Always. Background App Refresh is on.

    Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/GokuBob
    [link] [comments]

    California watchface perfectly compliments my shirt today!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    S3 vs S5

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so as you know, apple is only selling s3 abd s5 in their website now. I was thinking if the s3 is worth it compared to s5?

    The AOD sounds great but i heard that the battery consumption is terrible?

    Any opinions?

    submitted by /u/theasianeagle
    [link] [comments]

    Bands/Faces

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    I just got the series 5 (44mm space grey aluminum) a week ago. I don't like the band black sport band that came with it so I was wondering what bands would look good with it. I'm also wondering what Watch faces everyone thinks is the most useful.

    Thanks in advance for all replies.

    submitted by /u/AZXIII
    [link] [comments]

    I would like to be able to show albums of my songs instead of the control buttons, any clue on how to do it if it is possible?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    Series three water warranty

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    I think it's less than two years old. Went out for a swim when on holiday in chest height water, it turned off and now gets red hit when attempting charge, cannot reset...

    Any thoughts about what Apple will say with regards to warranty, I don't have AppleCare on this product but I thought it was good for 50m?

    submitted by /u/Fatbaldmuslim
    [link] [comments]

    Clearance twice? Is this normal?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    Accurate sleep tracking app

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:02 PM PDT

    Pretty simple question What app do you guys recommend? I'm using a series 4 if that matters

    submitted by /u/whoknowz14
    [link] [comments]

    I could not find this band on apple.com����‍♂️

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:03 PM PDT

    Wanting to use my watch to help me stay on track daily.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    I am wanting to use my Apple Watch to keep track of my day-to-day stuff, my question is what would be the better option to keep track of my day-to-day routines reminders or the Calendar app. I know with the calendar and keep showing it as the day goes on depending what time it is and it changes. I just Want to have a schedule for my week.

    submitted by /u/Voltachu
    [link] [comments]

    Is this dark grey colour for the California face exclusive to Edition/Titanium models?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    Is this dark grey colour for the California face exclusive to Edition/Titanium models?

    I've never seen anyone mention this colour in the various watch face videos/posts I've explored. Only saw it in this Series 5 Edition Ti (space grey) review.

    https://i.redd.it/oblkpklj6av31.png

    submitted by /u/SeaDjinnn
    [link] [comments]

    World Clock on the Infographic Modular

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:05 AM PDT

    Is there any way to improve the clock on the Infograph Modular - World Clock complication? The clock is so small and unlabeled that it makes it a pain to see the time.

    The Infograph face does a great job with the world clock but I am a way bigger fan of Digital than Analog.

    If anyone has any tips please let me know.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BetaThetaPirate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel