• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    iOS Beta [Bug] The crying Memoji looks..... different or....... weirder.

    iOS Beta [Bug] The crying Memoji looks..... different or....... weirder.


    [Bug] The crying Memoji looks..... different or....... weirder.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    [Question] IOS 13.2 beta 4 Night mode light luminescence

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    [Discussion] RAM management on iOS 13.2 beta 4

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    Does anyone feel like the RAM management is even worse on the latest beta? At least for my X. Worst I've experienced is Safari refreshing webpages or apps reloading, a minute after I lock my screen. It was bad enough on beta 3, but beta 4 feels even worse.

    And yes I do understand it's a beta, I'm just putting out my experience.

    submitted by /u/MegaRodeon
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] iPhone 7 iOS 13.2 beta 4. Anyone facing battery drain issues?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    Since 13.2 beta updates, I feel that my mobile has gotten a bit slow, battery is draining faster and the graphics are buggy at times. Am I doing something wrong or is there something I can do to fix it(Apart from rolling back to stable version)?

    submitted by /u/auto_maton
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Anyone encounter “SIM Failure” on iOS 13.2 beta 4?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 03:17 AM PDT

    After update to beta 4 couple days later, started today, my phone will prompt me the alert of "No SIM installed" or "SIM Failure". I have to hard reboot my iPhone 7 to get my SIM card working again. I'm not sure what is causing this, I took the SIM out and clean it, still giving me alert couple hours later. Happened four times today and it's really irritating.... Does anyone having the same issue?

    submitted by /u/michael50310
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Anyone else’s AirPods been randomly disconnecting?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    Mine happens on the left, my friend has it on his right, and it's been doing it since at least beta 3

    submitted by /u/Blainezab
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Still not fixed. If you go to Wi-Fi section inside of Settings and rotate to landscape and back there is still a white page. You need to have Dark Mode On.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    [Question]did 3d touch ever improve from the 6S to the XS max?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    did it become more accurate, more sensetive etc or was it the same on all devices?

    submitted by /u/litentiss
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Sim-card tray on 11 Pro Max

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I just got the 11 Pro Max and noticed that the sim card tray does not fit 100% flush in the side of the phone. If i hold it up to a bright light, I can see the light reflecting off the slightly matte inside of the sim tray. Running a finger over it can feel that it is very slightly raised. This is very minimal but was wondering if anyone else has this issue? On my old XS Max, the sim tray is completely flush. I'm abit worried that this might affect the water resistance.

    submitted by /u/hongyauy
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Can 5g support be added with via software update?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 12:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel