• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Apple TV NBA app no longer supported on 3rd Gen Apple TV

    Apple TV NBA app no longer supported on 3rd Gen Apple TV


    NBA app no longer supported on 3rd Gen Apple TV

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:12 AM PDT

    I added the new Apple TV channel to my Roku this morning and hooray!...there's my library of iTunes movies on my Roku. But really? "Batman: Silence" instead of "Batman: Hush"?!??!??? WTF?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    IMAX scenes on iTunes Movies

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    Aside from Mission : Impossible Fallout, are there any iTunes movies that includes IMAX scenes?

    submitted by /u/dashddr
    [link] [comments]

    More then one PS4 controller on Apple TV

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    How many PS4 controllers can be connected to the Apple TV at once? I want to use Steam Link to play multiplayer games streamed from my Mac and was wondering if this is possible?

    submitted by /u/F50C13TY
    [link] [comments]

    Music videos in 4K?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:34 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Do Music videos in Apple Music play in 4K?

    I'm assuming the answer is going to be No.

    submitted by /u/eye178
    [link] [comments]

    How to start the apple tv with Siri?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    What should I ask Siri?

    What am I missing here ?

    submitted by /u/frogone
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV support on Latest LG OLED TV

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:20 AM PDT

    Going to purchase latest the LG OLED TV (OLED55C9) and wanted to check that Apple TV app is going to be supported on LG's WEBOS platform. I already saw that AirPlay2 is supported but Apple TV is quite important to me (in order to avoid another AppleTV box).

    submitted by /u/ilalevy
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to help grandmother watch cable

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 08:44 PM PDT

    Hi so my grandmother doesn't know the 1st thing about technology in general and she can't find her way around the apple TV remote my uncle installed for her to replace her cable box, I'm trying to find a way to:

    A. launch into the spectrum app right away. B. make the app easier to navigate with the apple TV remote or maybe connect a different remote she's more used to.

    Any help is greatly appreciated , hopefully I can teach her to use it before flying home.

    submitted by /u/dailyraindrop83
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV 4K issue - little static dots

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:19 PM PDT

    Hi, I have an Apple TV 4K running on a Sony Bravia 65" (930D) model.

    I seem to have an issue when I playback "dark" programs, regardless of the app I'm running (Netflix, Hulu). It's like there's static from the old days on the video - basically white dots all over the screen..but not the entire screen.

    I was wondering if anyone has encountered this and / or has a solution? I've seen it posted elsewhere (the problem) but haven't seen a solution.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/icedcornholio
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying bug with HomePod after Apple TV goes to sleep even in the latest update

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:52 PM PDT

    Anybody else deal with this? It's very annoying for me, but I always like to listen with my HomePod instead of my Vizio TV speakers. But when my Apple TV goes to sleep after not being used and I turn it back on later, it plays through my TV speakers even though it shows that the HomePod is still selected. So what I have to do every single time is uncheck the HomePod, wait for it to default back to my TV, check the HomePod again, and uncheck the TV.

    submitted by /u/Latrell567
    [link] [comments]

    Purchasing seasons out of order

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:52 AM PDT

    Some time back I remember purchasing a tv season let's say it was season 4 as i had already seen the first 3 elsewhere. Then I purchase 5 and so on. Later deciding to go back and buy the first 3 seasons. This used to screw up the artwork displayed, etc. I can't remember if it put the seasons out of order or not though. Purchasing seasons out of order is the only way I can describe it.

    I'm just wondering if this is still the case on iOS 13 on a 4K Apple TV?

    I'm wanting to buy a season that's just been released and depending I may go back and buy others, but I don't want it to screw up the order of them if that makes sense.

    submitted by /u/Jam_User_7am
    [link] [comments]

    Alternate Audio Tracks

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:48 PM PDT

    Just bought a couple of Anime series on Apple TV.

    Who do I speak to about getting the original language track?

    submitted by /u/MatrixRemixed
    [link] [comments]

    Is the roku apple tv app somewhat beta?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    I don't have an apple tv, but I have lots of apple devices that I like. I have bought some tv shows on my apple devices before, so I was excited about the apple tv app on my roku. There are number of things I don't like about the app on Roku:

    1. It doesn't go on to the next episode in a tv series automatically.
    2. It doesn't remember which episode I'm on when I go back to the tv show later. (It's not usually a big deal, but I have ER the complete series which is over 300 episodes...)
    3. The watch next on the main screen doesn't show my recent shows but somewhat random shows from my library.
    4. Kinda dumb, but the pin input for parental controls has the numbers in a line so it's much shower to put my pin in than if it were shaped like a phone number pad or even two rows like amazon does it.

    Does the apple tv apple app do the things I want? Just wondering if I can expect the app to do things I consider normal.

    submitted by /u/Michael-the-Great
    [link] [comments]

    Home sharing with the new Apple TV app on Ma Catalina.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:39 PM PDT

    Does anybody else's library look ugly af?

    submitted by /u/rogvortex58
    [link] [comments]

    The CW from outside the U.S.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    Hi all! My device is Apple TV4 HD. Are there any way to watch the cw on apple tv outside the us?

    When i open www.cwtv.com it says due to licensing problems cw can only be watched from the U.S.

    Sorry for my english, its not my native language.

    submitted by /u/ajalberto
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to download Non-AppleTV Apps to ATV?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    Hey Guys! I'm new here. I have an Apple TV 4K that I recently bought a couple months ago. I was wondering if there was a way to download Non-AppleTV Apps, such as the iPhone/iPad IPAs to the Apple TV? Xfinity Stream is my favorite to watch on my iPhone and iPad, but I rather watch it through the TV. Any workarounds?

    submitted by /u/ajabrams95
    [link] [comments]

    how do i bypass new apps to work on 10.2.2

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel