• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    Apple TV Black Lines when mirroring

    Apple TV Black Lines when mirroring


    Black Lines when mirroring

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:23 AM PDT

    I've got an Apple TV (4K) and when I mirror my iPad Pro 12.9 to it, there's black lines around the edge of the video, a few websites said to adjust the overcast or under way setting but that hasn't worked?? Any advice?

    submitted by /u/MightyConsentor
    [link] [comments]

    The Roku apps seems nice/okay so far. Depending on your device, it could be a little faster. Animations seem to be the biggest slog. Nice to have my 4K movies on my side TV though without having to buy an Apple TV 4K.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    App update release notes gone in tvOS 13?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    Apple TV Gen 3 (model A1427) still worth buying?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Quick question I've never owned an Apple TV before but figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to get one considering I have basically everything else Apple same with my wife (MacBook Pro, iPhone 11 pro). I tend to stream a lot of movies on my MacBook and watch a lot of Netflix, crave, amazon prime etc.

    Would it be worth buying a second hand Gen 3 Apple TV for $50 Canadian or save up and buy the new 4K one ($229 or $249) when I have money to drop?

    Sorry, don't really know the differences between the models and if it's worth it. Also can I just airplay for example a movie I'm streaming directly from my MacBook straight to my tv if I have Apple TV? Without any extra cables etc. (Complete noob to this)

    Thanks for any info.

    submitted by /u/SNTDC2
    [link] [comments]

    The Apple TV App and Apple TV+ Coming to the Roku Platform

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    after the latest update this keep popping up, how do i get rid of this, anybody having the same issue

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 03:22 PM PDT

    Apple TV control center widget touchpad doesn’t work anymore. But the Remote app does

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:46 PM PDT

    Unable to get to show details page from Up Next, and unable to get to episode details page from the show details

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:52 PM PDT

    Sorry for the title gore, I'll explain.

    From the Up Next view if you long press on a particular item, you can go to the Details for that show. But it will only show you the details for that one episode. I can't find a way to get to the overall show page from that episode, which is very frustrating.

    Likewise, if I actually do get to the show page by searching or whatever, I can't long press on an episode to get to the episode details (for example, if I want to read the full synopsis or buy just that one episode). This is true on my iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.

    If I'm missing something obvious please let me know. If not, is this something that is fixed on iOS/tvOS 13.2?

    submitted by /u/zeyphersangaming
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for Wireless headset

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:44 PM PDT

    I have the AppleTV 4K, TViOS13, love it. I can finally connect my Xbox one S controller to it to play games from my stream link. One thing I've been wanting is to be able to use headphones. It doesn't seem like the little headphone jack on the Xbox one S controller works when I plug headphones into it, and my wireless headset that I use on my PC don't connect to the appleTV (it uses a transmitter to connect to PC) Does anyone have any good recommendations on a headset (includes microphone) that can be used to connect to the AppleTV to play games quietly? Also, anyone with experience—can you connect multiple headphones to the device so multiple people can listen?

    I'm looking for anything decent preferable under 100, <150 tops. I wear glasses so that's always a factor too.

    submitted by /u/VladDaImpaler
    [link] [comments]

    TV Shows by Genre?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 01:00 PM PDT

    Movies App breaks down my 140 or so movies into genres (I wish you could edit the Genres because some of them are all over the place) but is there a way to allow this for TV Shows? I currently have a bunch of shows like Breaking Bad, Sopranos, Leftovers, X-Files that I obviously don't want to be mixed in for the kiddos with Dexter's Lab, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Scooby Doo, etc.

    submitted by /u/JeffTennis
    [link] [comments]

    Use of old Apple Tv

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    I'm getting a new 4K, what should I do with my "old" gen 4? Sell it, or is there any creative uses for it? I only have one TV...

    submitted by /u/malignatius
    [link] [comments]

    The best First Person Tennis Games for Apple TV 4K?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/DontLookIntoMyEyes
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite app for streaming m3u8?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    VLC? IPTV player?

    I'm looking for something that allows me to save m3u8 streams and name them.

    submitted by /u/rajohns08
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming iTunes content more restricted in tv/iOS 13??

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    We noticed today that bought content -to stream or downloaded to the device-no longer streams to the Apple TV's in our school. Worked perfectly in ios12 but now only gives the message: „this video cannot be streamed to this TV" (we use Apple TV 4s connected to beamers via hdmi). Works at home to my private Apple TV. Anyone else seeing this? New restriction? Documented anywhere? I've searched for it but could find anything substantial.

    submitted by /u/eddie1313
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel