• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    iPhone iPhone 7 suddenly turned itself off and on while listening a WhatsApp voice message

    iPhone iPhone 7 suddenly turned itself off and on while listening a WhatsApp voice message


    iPhone 7 suddenly turned itself off and on while listening a WhatsApp voice message

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:24 AM PDT

    I don't know it is a WhatsApp related issue but whenever I listen a voice message and decide to put my phone in some place, voice message suddenly stops and screen goes black for 2-3 seconds.

    Similarly, today, I was listening a voice message (which I think may not be related to WhatsApp either) and then the phone turned itself off, suddenly. Then after around 6 seconds, it restarted. I saw the Apple logo.

    Does anyone know what is causing that problem?

    submitted by /u/Basmachi
    [link] [comments]

    Phone charging

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:02 AM PDT

    When I'm using my phone while charging it always disconnects and says "this accessory may not be supported" is that something wrong with the charger, or phone?

    submitted by /u/That_Mega_Dumb_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Update to iOS 13 - iPhone 8

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:15 PM PDT

    I've just received an email to update to iOS 13 for my 8. My device has been registered for the beta for a few months now. When I go to software updates, however, there is no option to update.

    submitted by /u/blargenfeded
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 wont connect to earbuds.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 10:51 PM PDT

    Guys, I am absolutely helpless at this point. To make a frustrating story short, I basically just bought JLab JBuds airs, which is just a regular ass wireless earbud right? Wellll I've been trying to connect them to my iPhone for an embarrassing amount of time. They're ready to pair, the iPhone sees them in other devices,but when I try to pair the stupid thing just spins and spins and never connects.

    I've done all the troubleshooting steps. Nothing has worked. I've been able to connect the buds to an iPhone 6, AND have been able to connect a different set of wireless earbuds to my iPhone 11. I don't know who the fuck to blame here and that is the worst part of the whole thing.

    Somebody....pls...

    submitted by /u/Dolma_Johnny
    [link] [comments]

    Photos being deleted automatically

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 09:38 PM PDT

    My photos app is currently deleting all my photos, what the hell is going on? I did have over 50k, and it's been deleting them in increments of 100, then 500, then 1000 at a time.

    I just restored my iPhone to get a refreshed OS on my device, and so far there's been a lot more bugs than my other version.

    submitted by /u/garrypig
    [link] [comments]

    Storage

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    I have a little amount of stuff downloaded on my phone and the 'Other' section is filling up the entire thing, I've restarted my IPhone and it's still clogging it up, I am on a IPhone 7.

    submitted by /u/AlexieZeePlayzYT
    [link] [comments]

    My phone suddenly stopped allowing any apps to access my photos

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    Hello, I have a iPhone SE which I got two years ago. Everything was working perfectly fine until this morning, which my phone started deleting my website tabs on its own (it comes back after I double tap the home button and swipe the safari app like 10 times) and now it denies all access to apps for my photos, microphone, and camera which I find absolutely ridiculous. I don't even know what's causing this problem. Before this all happened it said that my iPhone needed storage and then magically it stopped saying that to me after denying all camera or photo or microphone access to apps and deleting my tabs on its own. If you know the causation you this please help me!

    I tried deleting the apps where I want to have photo access to and redownloading it but it's not working at all. The notifications that usually come up for the camera and microphone and library access does not come up either and in the settings there's no option for me to allow camera or photo access.

    submitted by /u/koko1220
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone/Toyota Stereo Shutdown

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    The strangest thing has been happening the last few weeks. The stereo on my 16 Prius has started to magically shut down every 60 seconds. At first, I thought a fuse was going bad, but then I realized that the issue only occurred when my iPhone was connected via Bluetooth.

    I thought my iOS was the issue, but then the same thing started happening to my mother in law. She has maybe a Highlander or something like that.

    Has anyone else seen such a thing? Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/bltsmith
    [link] [comments]

    Screen recording won’t save trimmed video

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:59 AM PDT

    I drag the trim bars to where I want the video to begin and end, then press done. And it seems like it's trimmed the video until I press edit again, and the part of video I don't want saved appears again. How can I delete this?

    Also, upon trying to post it to reddit, the uncropped recording appears. It was a screen recording from an Instagram page, so obviously I wanted to trim the details from Instagram. How can I make sure it stays cropped?

    Using iPhoneX with latest update

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/justforappropriate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel