• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 8, 2019

    Apple Macbook macOS Catalina is available today

    Apple Macbook macOS Catalina is available today


    macOS Catalina is available today

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    But the keyboard though.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 10:43 PM PDT

    Okay, I'll be real. I DO NOT AT ALL want to switch over to mac. PC is where it's at for me. Ik how to work Macy's and apple in general, but pc, is just better, imo (and alot of other's too) however, the last 3 PC's I've bought I've returned because of small problems u should have to worry about but at the same time, pay that price for that small of a problem. So I'm thinking, just get a mac book, but my only problem(s) are the keyboard, smaller screen size, (bc I'm not rich) and how Microsoft word isnt going to work as well, and no touch screen, or 360° flip. I can get over all these things, but I want to know how do you guys like the new butterfly keyboard, since its here to stay, replacing the scissor keyboard. I'm a person that needs that click and pop to help my typing I feel like. I just need answers & info on why I should make the switch, and that damn barely there keyboard.

    submitted by /u/Myckilee
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro 13 2019 Battery Life

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    So my new MacBook Pro 2019 is in use since 1.5 months. I'm loving it so far. But the battery life is a let down. I never reached the promised 10 hours of battery life. With Web Browsing, media consumption and light office work I get like 6 hours of battery life. Is anyone else experiencing this. Is undervolting an option?

    submitted by /u/FalkanGrs
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea why super dark areas during streaming would be green like this and slightly pixilated? Brand new MacBook 2019 just purchased last week.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    2009 MacBook Pro 17” wont turn on. Charger light is green.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    My 2009 MacBook Pro 17" has had a poor battery for a while but it would always work with the charger plugged in. When I went to turn it on today it wouldn't turn on even though the charger is lit up green like the battery would be full.

    When I plug in the charger and press the battery indicator button on the side one light blinks a bit like it would when it was charging but holding the power button to turn it on does nothing.

    I read that you could unplug the battery in the computer then plug it back in so I took the back off and unplugged the battery from the board and waited a few seconds then plugged it back in, screwed the back plate back on then plugged the charger in and no change. Still won't turn on.

    Any ideas or help would be appreciated! Hopefully I can keep this dinosaur going for a bit longer.

    submitted by /u/basketballer862
    [link] [comments]

    MBP 13' Base model out of storage

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:04 PM PDT

    I have a 13' MBP Base model with the 128 GB and I am already out of storage after 2 months of extremely light use. Majority of my data is being used for iOS files... what are the best external hard drives to buy and/or what would be your recommendation.

    submitted by /u/imnotrishi
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook air user, what do you think of this video?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    How to clean sticky keyboard from Macbook Pro (late 2016)?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:58 PM PDT

    So this was the first MBP that had those ultrathin butterfly keys. I unfortunately spilled some juice (it was a small amount and only affected three keys). However these keys are now 'sticky', every time I press them it feels like I have to press harder, or they kind of lag a bit.

    Being so thin it's very hard to get underneath, all I've done is just wipe the top.

    submitted by /u/galacticbears
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my screensaver do this every time I open my Macbook Pro? I'm using Mojave 10.14.6

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 04:09 PM PDT

    CPU kernel versions

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of a site that lists the CPU kernel versions for each CPU? Cant find a single one.

    submitted by /u/cd_root
    [link] [comments]

    Considering selling my old pro 15" for an old pro 13"

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    I'm using a late 2013 rMBP 15" base model ( 8gb ram, 256gb SSD and only iris graphic). I really like my macbook and last year I got the battery replaced at the apple store so it's fully functional and it's more than enough for me.

    The only problem is portability. I had to carry it with me everyday for 2 months and I will do the same until the end of the year and I think also in the future. I use it for coding and design stuff, sometimes I really envy my coworkers with their 13" MacBooks and sometimes I'm very happy having a bigger display so I'm not really sure about what to do.

    My option could be selling it and buying an early 2015 (base model with 8gb and 128gb ssd) , I also have a desktop pc so that's why I'm considering doing the switch but I'm afraid I will regret getting a smaller and weaker machine.

    Do any of you guys made the switch? I could also considering the new 13" 2019 but I most definitely sure that I don't want to spend extra money on a laptop with that keyboard.

    submitted by /u/RawPow
    [link] [comments]

    Carbon copy cloner and donar drive

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    I will be cloning someones laptop to new SSD.

    I want to know if CCC erases the drive that is being cloned?

    I have used Acronis many times for windows because it does not erase drive.I have looked but no concise answear.

    Thanks for any answears.

    P.S some have said Super Duper is better?

    I watched this vid and it doesnt get any easier,except for acronis of course.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30sEXyINS44

    submitted by /u/spero1234567
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook cant connect to wifi

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    I came home from work and my macbook cant connect to wifi now? My iphone is connecting fine. What to do?

    submitted by /u/b3an_tv2
    [link] [comments]

    Click vibration on trackpad not working after Catalina update

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    Is anyone else's trackpad no longer making that vibration that simulates a click after updating to Catalina? Does anyone know how to bring that back?

    submitted by /u/EightOhEight_
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get a MacBook Air 2019 or a MacBook Pro (the base 2019 one)?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    I would be using the laptop to do some college work, and to do some light gaming. I don't really care for graphics as long as the game runs at 30fps. Budget is a bit of a worry.

    submitted by /u/thirdplanet42
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an Instagram and Netflix app for Mac OS?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:23 AM PDT

    When will a Netflix app for Macbooks come out? Are the applications available for Macbooks more diverse or confined than Windows?

    submitted by /u/basura_can
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel