• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 8, 2019

    iPhone Can you enable dark mode in iOS 12?

    iPhone Can you enable dark mode in iOS 12?


    Can you enable dark mode in iOS 12?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    I don't mean like enable the iOS 13 dark mode in iOS 12, but since some apps added support the iOS 13 dark mode, and since they can only be enabled by iOS 13, is it possible to enable their apps dark mode without iOS 13?

    submitted by /u/LavamasterYT
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X keeps saying storage almost full and will not allow me to open apps

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:38 PM PDT

    The storage is most definitely not full and I am not sure how to fix this. I can't even get into settings

    submitted by /u/sprinkletoe
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone won’t charge and startup

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    My wife's iPhone 7 will not turn on. When you plug it in to charge, it will show the battery on the screen with a little red to show it doesn't have much of a charge. It seems to just stay in this state, even being plugged in for hours. It's almost like it's just not charging. Tried a few troubleshooting steps:

    • Left it plugged in for hours.
    • Tried different cables and outlets.
    • Tried a hard reset of the phone.
    • Cleaned the port with compressed air.
    • Cleaned the connector on the cables.
    • Called Apple Support.

    Apple Support suggested taking it to an Apple Store and hoped it would be fixed with a battery replacement. But my wife just messaged me saying they told her it wasn't the battery, and it's out of warranty.

    • Any ideas on what might be wrong with it?
    • Any ideas on additional troubleshooting steps I can try?
    • And even if we can't get it working fully again, any ideas on how to recover photos and other data?
    submitted by /u/DoNotReadNegatively
    [link] [comments]

    An app I deleted is not able to be redownloaded

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    I'm trying to redownload an app that does not appear on my home screen, but it appears in settings without showing the app icon (the icon is just a white grid with a circle). I'm using iOS12.4.1 with an iPhone 8+

    submitted by /u/samc25
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 iOS 12.2 all restrictions are off but app says "restrictions enabled" when I try to launch it.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:52 PM PDT

    I turned off all content restrictions and even turned off screen time and all related to it. When I click on the app it just keeps giving me the restrictions enabled error and quitting.

    I checked my date, time and language region to be correct already.

    Any idea?

    submitted by /u/theheadamuse
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with messages

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    I updated my phone to the latest iOS and now I can't reply to messages on my home screen unless I have a passcode enabled. I don't want a passcode

    submitted by /u/turkeymasktom
    [link] [comments]

    People can't hear me without headphones

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    So I got these headphones, and one day I was like I can call people and use the microphone than the next day when I can someone without the headphones no one can hear me and no one can still hear me unless I use headphones what's wrong with my phone?

    submitted by /u/Meh1690
    [link] [comments]

    My phone automatically updated last night... where did my notes disappear to?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7 that updated overnight to 13.2.1. I just went into my notes - I had ten pages of them for work, for home, and the like, and they are all now gone. Please advise.

    submitted by /u/popbabylon
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me stop safari getting highjacked?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:24 PM PDT

    My safari keeps getting highjacked by (Disclamer: possibly malicious, don't click if you don't know what you are doing) retailcustomerexperienceforresume.top I can disable it by turning off JavaScript but that means a lot of websites won't load properly.

    The page takes over usually halfway through reading a webpage like reddit or gamepedia. I can't go back once it takes over. I did play along once and gave it my spam email but as soon as it redirected me to another site asking for cc details I was out.

    I've tried clearing cookies/history and disabling JavaScript but as soon as I reenable it it comes back.

    Is there a way to stop it happening permanently? Thanks.

    Edit: Disclaimer

    submitted by /u/Argumentativeone
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, does anybody know where to find device management?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    I need help finding device management, I've seen it under vpn but can't find it, is it something I need to install?

    submitted by /u/Limes-are-sour
    [link] [comments]

    Help i can’t find the button to convert a note into a pdf on ios 13

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    How can you charge an iPhone without any charger at all?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    I can't use my apple services. Every time I signing into my iMessage it says "iMessage Activation: An error occurred during activation. Please try again." It's been saying that for two months already and I can't get it to work. Fo any of you know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/jellybean_04
    [link] [comments]

    Music app stops when I open a browser

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    The music I have playing in the music app stops whenever I open a browser, both Safari and Chrome. I guess this is a small problem but very frustrating. I have an iPhone XR and am running 13.1.2.

    submitted by /u/graay_ghost
    [link] [comments]

    My phone looks like a light saber after I dropped it

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    I dropped my iPhone X and it now has a super bright light running from top to bottom. I had to put electrical tape over the line so it wouldn't blind me. I took it to geek squad and they said it would cost $279 to fix. Is my only option here to replace the screen? Is it going to be that expensive no matter where I take it? It's out of warranty.

    submitted by /u/MaAmores
    [link] [comments]

    I am stuck using reddit

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    I accidentally activated guided access on reddit and now none of my buttons work (power, volume, etc) . I've tried holding down the power button and also triple clicking the home button but nothing works, please help this is my only alarm clock.

    submitted by /u/proJC2005
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel