• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    Apple iOS Discrepancy between maps on devices... One device seems to be showing updated maps data, while the rest of my devices do not.

    Apple iOS Discrepancy between maps on devices... One device seems to be showing updated maps data, while the rest of my devices do not.


    Discrepancy between maps on devices... One device seems to be showing updated maps data, while the rest of my devices do not.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:41 PM PDT

    You can now delete an individual app in iOS 13.2 [beta] by using 3D touch.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    How do I stop whatever is using my microphone?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:30 AM PDT

    Ios 13 update.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    Should I update to IOS 13 on my 6s+? I'm afraid of battery drain and reduced memory

    submitted by /u/Dadothegreat23
    [link] [comments]

    iphone SE Bluetooth codec confirmation sought

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:57 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Does anyone know which codecs are available over BT on the iphone SE? Does it do Apple AAC?

    I know it can do Apple AAC, but the iphone SE specs do not explicitly state it provides AAC over Bluetooth.

    Does anyone have a link to reference documentation?

    Why do i want to know?

    I want to buy a pro-audio BT device that provides AptxHD and AAC. It can drop down to SBCbut there is little reason to transmit such a low codec into pro audio equipment IMO. I'll be connecting to this https://www.kaliaudio.com/mv-bt

    Many thanks.

    submitted by /u/girlkettle
    [link] [comments]

    Do attachments saved in calendar events vanish if you delete in Files app?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Say I attach a PDF saved in Files to a calendar event in iOS ...will that attachment disappear in my calendar if the PDF is moved or deleted from Files?

    submitted by /u/hollaa01
    [link] [comments]

    How do I specify a filename in Shortcuts? Trying to output to a spreadsheet.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    Quick Path Swipe Keyboard Spacebar

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who is bothered by the fact that you have to lift your finger after every word?

    Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to just swipe over the spacebar and then to the next word. It's way more fluid and efficient that way.

    submitted by /u/PurelyArbitrary
    [link] [comments]

    Status bar disappeared. Restarted the phone and still has not returned.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:54 PM PDT

    Spotify finally chills down with the thumbnails on iPhone screensize.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    Anyone else missing icons on there keyboard with ios 13?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    Is there any setting to get rid of these? Does disabling notifications help because this looks like a system notification. Other apps follow the same text format.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:36 AM PDT

    Charging issues since iOS 13.1.2

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    Charging issues since iOS 13.1.2

    So I have an iPhone 8 Plus and since updating to iOS 13.1.2 it will not charge via lightning port with an Apple cable only wirelessly on my pad. Weirdly tho I have an Apple certified amazon cable and it will charge on that.

    Anyone else had this issue.

    submitted by /u/gaznrea
    [link] [comments]

    It’s wild how smart iOS has become

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    I don't know if this is somethings been commented on before or common knowledge but one thing I noticed recently is iOS knows what app I might be interested in opening based upon the time. For example when I pull down on the screen for the search bar and it has suggestion apps it's usually stuff I use all the time. During the day it's Google, Apollo, email and my banking app. However late at night when I pull down my SimpleSafe app pops up first. It's how I set my alarm if I forget to set it when I come upstairs it's just wild that it knows I'm going to use that app late at night.

    submitted by /u/Naptownfellow
    [link] [comments]

    Adjust photo date and time

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    Apple really needs to add the ability to adjust the date and time photos were taken in iOS like on the Mac. Think they will ever implement this feature?

    submitted by /u/Trav714RC
    [link] [comments]

    Chrome beta has Dark Mode (TestFlight)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    My iPad’s device name keeps getting changed to “username” any solutions?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    What the... trying to share a folder with a family member in Files app on iPhone 8 (iOS 13.1.2) but there is no “Share” option on long-pressing the folder..?! According to all the tutorials I find online, this option should be there. Can anyone enlighten me here?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:23 AM PDT

    HELP! I hope it’s the right sub. I can’t download pics/gifs/videos on Reddit after the new update 13.1.2. After I press and hold I just see the “share” screen, without the download option. What to do???

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    Apps still showing time and WiFi/LTE symbols instead of hiding?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:09 AM PDT

    Some of my apps go full screen but still show the time and network info. Is this just a matter of waiting for an app update?

    submitted by /u/zzzzzxx
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an app to take product photos like with lightbox

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:45 AM PDT

    [Question] Why is this icon always greyed out?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever got confused about the app updates?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:05 AM PDT

    So my app store is full of updates waiting for me to download. But suddenly the applications that had the update gets updated without me updating it. I know my explanation is confusing but some people might know what im talking about.

    submitted by /u/PrimalEquinoxx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel