• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    Apple Watch It was a little loud in Houston last night :)

    Apple Watch It was a little loud in Houston last night :)


    It was a little loud in Houston last night :)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:41 AM PDT

    Series 4 users! Avoid Zagg elite curve glass screen protector!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    I've recently made a few posts about my series 4 watch having screen issues. I bought it off eBay and decided to get a good screen protector . The Zagg ultra curve elite glass seemed like the best bet. However after I intstalled it, certain apps would not open right away. The app would react to my finger but would take many taps to open the app. I thought it might be from a bad installation of the screen protector so I had it replaced by a professional. Of course it did not solve my problem. I spoke with both Zagg and Apple and they both agreed that it could not be from the screen protector but instead must be device issues. I then filed for a late return of the device.

    Last night I decided to do one more deep dive google search into this problem and found this old post from a Zagg employee.

    u/t_a_6847646847646476

    "I work for a ZAGG franchise and we just got these news from corporate. They suffer from a touch issue caused by the adhesive used, which has poor static resistance. When the watch is worn with this screen protector installed, an "electric loop" (whatever ZAGG means by that) is created and touch will not register. The only way the watch will work normally is if you take it off or wear it loosely. If you were thinking of getting one, don't. The only one from ZAGG that works at this time is the HD/HD Ultra/HD Clear (depending on where you buy it) TPU film. If you already have the glass, you probably know what I'm talking about. You should start a support claim with ZAGG and downgrade it to HD, or take it to a physical franchise (branded as either ZAGG or CPR Cell Phone Repair) to do so."

    submitted by /u/brianj1992
    [link] [comments]

    Hourly Bird Chime is cool

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:15 AM PDT

    Apple Watch saved another life.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    Cannot update to 6.0.1

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 09:39 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/gQFJGLs

    Series 5 Nike

    Is the update not applicable to my watch?

    submitted by /u/c33v33
    [link] [comments]

    Wallis Talkie getting worse?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    Anyone else having tons of issues with walkie talkie in 6? My wife and I used it all the time and now it's easier to just make a phone call.

    Now you have to click, wait for a response, then talk. Why?

    What gives?

    submitted by /u/jamchampnate
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally called emergency services while playing football

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:57 PM PDT

    Ok so we put together a pickup tackle football game with all of my high school friends and I since we barely see each other anymore due to college and stuff and knowing I barely get any exercise in other than walking to and from class, I decided to wear my S4 during the game in hopes to see how many calories I burn. After a good tackle from one of my mates, my Apple Watch detected a fall and being in the heat of the moment, I didnt even feel the vibration and it was way too loud to hear the siren from the watch counting down the call. Before you know it, there was an ambulance who pulled up and I got numerous missed calls from my mom since she got an automatic message sent about my fall.

    I've learned my lesson this time but damn, this is one hell of a watch

    Edit: I was also wearing a long sleeve and football gloves so the watch was kind of hidden under the sleeve

    submitted by /u/ILetMyBallsHang
    [link] [comments]

    Who stole my birthday balloons?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    I was looking forward to seeing them pop up on my watch today. :( lol

    submitted by /u/10121210
    [link] [comments]

    watchOS 6 - Problem

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    Hi, I can't seem to find the watchOS 6 for my Apple Watch series 3, my iPhone 7 Plus has the last iOS 13.1.2, so I can't really understand why wouldn't it show the watchOS 6 in the Software Update for the apple watch, thanks.

    submitted by /u/shawofficial
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to redirect notifications from phone to watch?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    I don't want to be bothered with notifications or calls on my phone while playing or watching Netflix but I don't want to put the phone on DND.

    Is there a way to receive all notifications on the watch while I'm using the phone?

    submitted by /u/TheOddEyes
    [link] [comments]

    Does the AW Continuously Monitor Heart Rate?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    I see lots of stories about Apple watch picking up abnormal heart rhythm before the user is even aware of it. Does this happen only during EKG reading? Or does the AW continuously monitor heart rate and alert you to abnormalities? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/JKiesewetterPhotos
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best non Apple sport loop alternative?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:47 AM PDT

    $50 is a very heavy price, but I really want a sport loop that is still quality.

    submitted by /u/Geeekus
    [link] [comments]

    See other device locations on Apple Watch?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:29 PM PDT

    I left the house with my phone but when I got to my office I didn't have it.
    I figured it might have fallen out in my car, but there are also several opportunities on my way in where it could have fallen on the ground or been left behind in a public area.
    Since my watch knows my work wifi, I figured I would just open the find my app and see where the phone was.
    However I was surprised to find that the app only showed my location (of the watch) and one friend who shared her location with me ages ago.

    Is there a way to see other devices from your watch?

    submitted by /u/Blondeambitchion
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else second the need for a single weather temperature + condition complication?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:21 AM PDT

    Series 5 battery issues

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    I'd like to start a thread with those with Series 5 watches and usage statistics with model (gps or cellular), case type (aluminum, SS, Titanium, or ceramic), and color. I'm trying to track down what might be the cause of poor battery life and by poor I mean it not getting anywhere close to series 3. I have a friend with an aluminum gps model that had lost 25% after 14 hours. That's with AOD off but that's the best way to compare it to the series 3 and is right on par with what I'd get on the series 3. I have a ceramic model (obviously with cellular) and I've lost 64% after wearing it for 16 hours and 45 minutes. Now I'm not displeased with that as that would get me 2 days which is all I care about but most of that time was with me sleeping and not really using the watch with airplane mode on to try to take the cellular out of it. Now I'm very much aware that cellular doesn't come into play when connected to the phone but just checking to make sure there isn't a bug of some sort. It would make sense as my friends gps model is getting excellent battery life.

    submitted by /u/Nickmedici55
    [link] [comments]

    How easily does the aluminum case on an Apple Watch scratch?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    I was thinking about getting a series 5 Apple Watch aluminum and I was wondering how easy the aluminum scratches?

    submitted by /u/OliverB920
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch screen vs iPhone screen

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    What is it about the watch that distorts the color of the screen, giving it a blue hue, when looking at it from an angle other than straight on? No matter what angle you look at the iPhone from, the screen never looks blue.

    Edit: AW Series 5 44mm Al SG, iPhone 8 Plus

    Edit 2: https://imgur.com/a/InC8NHc

    submitted by /u/10121210
    [link] [comments]

    [Support] Activity Complication Disparity

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:36 AM PDT

    Apple Watch 4 Watch OS 6.0.1 iPhone 7 IOS 13.1.2

    For the past few days I've been having an issue with the activity complication on the infograph modular watch face - it displays the wrong number of calories burned towards the Move goal. When I touch the complication to open the activity app, the correct number shows when the app opens. To give an example, currently the complication on the infograph modular face shows 1801 and the app shows 430. My phone's activity app also shows 430. I've never had a number higher than 1000 in 4 years of wearing an Apple watch.

    I've tried turning the watch off and on, turning the complication off and on, turning the phone off and on. The issue only happens with the complication on this watch face, the other watch faces don't have a number but a ring and that appears to be correct. The same face when viewed on my phone does have the right number.

    Has this happened for anyone else? Do I need to restore watch and phone? Should I just give up on this watch face/complication?

    submitted by /u/_s2cj
    [link] [comments]

    So now we have S5/AOD what would make future series great?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    I can see them with going more down the health route but struggle to think of a new killer feature apart from week long battery life etc.

    submitted by /u/Obvious_Bug
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to update to watchOS 6 on iPhone X and Series 4

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:36 AM PDT

    The problem as mentioned in the title. I bought a new Series 4 yesterday and did the pairing. Everything went well and I wanted to update to the new watchOS 6. I got an update (5.3.2) but nothing more. I run iOS 13.1.2 on iPhone X and I reside in Croatia What's the deal my Watch?

    submitted by /u/benchpr3ss
    [link] [comments]

    Returning my S5 today. Tried 4 different bands - including Apple’s sport loop - it’s just too uncomfortable on my wrist

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    Nothing I try on matters. I like the watch and everything but I just always was hyper focused on it being on my wrist and that ruined it for me. The pain for some reason. I'd keep it but I just can't even wear it. I'm going to return it today.

    submitted by /u/MindExplosions
    [link] [comments]

    One of the best Apple Watch skin

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:31 AM PDT

    What non-fitness apps are a must have

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    I just got a s3 and was curious what your favorite apps are

    submitted by /u/hubibunny
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying group chat muted on phone, still getting notifications on my watch

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    Title basically says it all, I'm in this extremely annoying group chat that I can't leave (it's my fantasy football league but some people are just soooo annoying). I muted the group message on my phone, but I still get every single notification on my watch. Is there any way to fix this??? They send so many bad memes...please save me from the memes.

    submitted by /u/dontcallmecosmo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel