• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    Apple Daily Tech Support Thread - [October 18]

    Apple Daily Tech Support Thread - [October 18]


    Daily Tech Support Thread - [October 18]

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    Welcome to the daily Tech Support thread for /r/Apple.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the sidebar. On mobile? Here is a screenshot with our rules.

    Join our Discord and IRC chat rooms for support:

    Discord

    IRC

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience

    Here is an archive of all previous "Tech Support" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Daily Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    U.S. lawmakers urge Apple to restore HKMap app used in Hong Kong: letter

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    Batteries Widget for Mac - Track all of your batteries from one place, and get notified when they need recharging

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    Review: IPhone X to 11

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 04:39 PM PDT

    I was trying my best to hold out until next year to upgrade my X but I impulsively upgraded to the 11 due to concerns with battery life, wanting a slightly bigger size and the updated camera as well as a $400 trade in value. I'm sure I'm like several here that I was really worried I'd miss the OLED screen. Can I tell a difference if I place them side by side? Yes. But MUCH less than I thought. The colors and contrast are really good on this screen. Even the blacks are very inky and I don't see a huge difference in dark mode. I'm really happy with the purchase and just wanted to make a post for anyone on the fence like me. If I didn't have a spec sheet I wouldn't believe this wasn't a 1080p panel. Your mileage may very but I'm personally happy I saved the $300 on the pro.

    submitted by /u/Hawgfan27
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Releases Beats Studio3 and BeatsX in New Colors, Adds New Lightning to 3.5mm Cable

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    I created an app with only self learning and working after normal office hours. check it out #PromoSaturday #Motivation

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    Apple CEO Tim Cook Urges U.S. Senate to Pass the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    All the new games that have been added to Apple Arcade

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    Editorial: Mac Pro puts the pedal to Metal in Apple's race with Nvidia

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:55 AM PDT

    ‎A simple app showing system activity & usage. Especially check out the widget - it's simple and informative ��

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 11:49 PM PDT

    Apple chief and China regulator talked 'corporate social responsibility' after Hong Kong app controversy

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:21 AM PDT

    Quanta Reportedly Supplying Apple With 'Autonomous Driving Solutions'

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel