• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 3, 2019

    iPad What do you guys think?

    iPad What do you guys think?


    What do you guys think?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:05 AM PDT

    A friend suggested to me that the word ‘iPadOS’ contains the word ‘DOS’ and I couldn’t unsee it now.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:11 PM PDT

    Everyone showing off their setup so here is my old iPad 1 still rockin’ Netflix.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 12:23 PM PDT

    Tip: You can use Reader View in Safari to get around sub paywalls

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:27 AM PDT

    My IPadOS beta 4 desktop on my IPad mini 4, (wallpaper by me if you want it I will gladly source it to those who ask) I am amazed how good my iPad is for productivity, from writing my thesis, playing Minecraft with my Xbone controller, to YouTube 4hrs a day.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    iPad Pro 12 inch 1st gen suddenly cracked?!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    Teamviewer on iPad Pro 11"

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    Damaged plastic film under glass screen

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    Can I replace this? I slightly scraped it, while sliding a prying tool around the screen to loosen the glue. Is this called the Digitizer? The solid glass screen is completely OK.

    submitted by /u/forest_cycle
    [link] [comments]

    I’m in love with my iPad Pro. Can’t get enough of how shocked people(esp. fellow students since I’m in uni) are when they see it. Some don’t even know that iPad Pro even exist lol.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:39 PM PDT

    What did you get engraved on your Apple Pencil?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    Apple offers engraving and I need an Apple Pencil, I'm not sure what I should get done. So what did you engrave, or what funny engravings have you seen out there? I could put my initials and my phone number, or just my full name, but I'd like it if there was something on there that made people smile.

    submitted by /u/CollectableRat
    [link] [comments]

    Does ctrl/alt keys work as command/option in iPad?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    Stupid question, but I'm looking for a Bluetooth keyboard and the only thing I can afford is 3rd party windows ones. Does ctrl/alt work, and if so would I have to tweak anything for it to work?

    submitted by /u/durkheim69
    [link] [comments]

    Screen protection and keyboard

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I recently got an iPad Pro 2017 and am looking for a good screen protector and keyboard. I mainly use my iPad for drawing an playing hearthstone. What can you recommend?

    submitted by /u/Korwo
    [link] [comments]

    How to connect iPad Pro to USB-C Display?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    Since two weeks ago, I own iPad Pro 11". I want to connect it to an LG Monitor (LG 34WK95U - res: 5120x2160), but when I connect it to a monitor the iPad start to charge, but the monitor screen is black and it says "No signal".

    It should be work, because is a screen with USB-C input.

    I know it is possible to connect iPad Pro to USB-C hub with HDMI, but I want to connect the device directly to my monitor.

    submitted by /u/specialagentmahone
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any decent screen protectors to help with adding friction for writing that won’t ruin my screen?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:27 AM PDT

    Hey guys so to start off my handwriting is horrible! I'll admit I have that doctors handwriting. When I'm writing on paper though it's not as bad as on the iPad. I can't get used to writing on my 2018 iPad Pro 12.9. It seriously looks like chicken scratch. So I need something to add a little friction or something to try and help.

    The other thing. I once bought a glass screen protector for my iPhone. Idk if It was because I left it on after it had a crack, but it had left micro cuts in the glass, so in low lighting on my actual iPhone after removal you can see all the cuts it left behind and there's a lot of them. They weren't there before install so I'm not sure what happened. So I'm just a bit nervous of this happening to my iPad as well.

    So anyone have recommendations as to one that would add friction. I don't mind if the screen quality goes down since I mostly use it for nursing school. I just want the pencil to have more friction and the pencil to be stay close to 1:1 as to where I'm writing

    submitted by /u/tony185g
    [link] [comments]

    How much is this iPad 2 with cellular worth?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    Should I buy the Smart Keyboard even though I have a Mac?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    I'm buying the iPad Pro 11" tomorrow, and I'm buying it for writing notes using the Apple Pencil. I have a MacBook Air, so I was wondering if I should buy the Smart Keyboard too, or just use the Mac as a typing tool.

    submitted by /u/KINGSDE4D
    [link] [comments]

    The best iPad video editing app (for syncing music with video)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I would like to use my iPad to its fullest potential and I was thinking about editing videos from my GoPro. I don't need the PRO software features that Lumafusion offers, but I may end up buying it anyways.

    Before that happens, I was wondering if you know about a video editing app that you really like. I don't need any special effects or super-advanced functions since I'm only a beginner when it comes to vide editing. The two features I really need are ability to precisely sync music with video and some basic (or even advanced) color grading.

    As you can guess, iMovie is perfect for me but it lacks exactly these two features I use the most. Lumafusion is great but expensive, given the fact I wouldn´t use 95% of it's capabilities.

    I've tried Adobe Rush which seems to be exactly what I need, but right now I couldn't figure out how to import my downloaded music into the app.

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/matiapag
    [link] [comments]

    Using iPad for College

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:58 PM PDT

    So I have an iPad 2018 and am considering using it for college to replace a laptop. I just want to know if anyone else has done this and if it works just as good as a laptop. Is this a good idea?

    submitted by /u/ProfessorSilver
    [link] [comments]

    Need to know fast..

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    What is the ram of ipad Air 2019,saved my money to buy it and I'm not able to find it on the net.

    submitted by /u/NoobPeen
    [link] [comments]

    Surface Pro-like keyboard case?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:37 PM PDT

    Anyone know a keyboard case that's similar to the Surface Pro/Samsung's Galaxy Tab 6 keyboard case? I'm looking for one with a proper kickstand because I draw with my iPad Pro and Apple's Folio really doesn't allow that (which is kinda dumb, in hindsight).

    submitted by /u/Pupsilon
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone recommend a good case for my iPad?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:46 PM PDT

    I have an iPad pro first generation (9.7 in) and am trying to find a protective case. I am using a separate glass screen protector so a lot of cases kind of don't fit perfectly (the glass screen protector kind of messes with the fit, even after you take the built in plastic one out), such as the Otterbox defender series. Can someone recommend a case that will fit well? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/IncognitoIbis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel