• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 3, 2019

    iOS Beta [Bug] I didn’t censor this image. The share sheet censored itself.

    iOS Beta [Bug] I didn’t censor this image. The share sheet censored itself.


    [Bug] I didn’t censor this image. The share sheet censored itself.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:20 AM PDT

    [BUG] Text on tapback replies are off-center

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    [FEATURE] Is the calendar showing the date for the event on the icon a new feature? Or am I just noticing something that’s been here for a while.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    [Question] What does this image option „resolution“ do? Looks like it increases contrast and saturation, but the name doesn’t make any sense.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    [bug] or [feature]? Emojis used in folder descriptions are completely white now

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    [Question] Anyone else experiencing a seemingly bad connection (cellular or Wifi) despite showing mostly full bars?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    Using PB4 and it seems very often that my phone is showing a good connection to wifi and the cellular network (Verizon), but nothing will load for me in Safari or any other apps. Has anyone else seen this issue with this beta?

    I have repeatedly switched on and off of wifi, as well as back and forth from Airplane mode to try and mitigate the issue without any success.

    submitted by /u/GriftingGoat
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Setting a wallpaper often resprings the device

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 01:25 AM PDT

    Been happening since iOS 12, really needs to be addressed

    submitted by /u/patrickmbweis
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] I’ve encountered a bug in iOS 12.4 and was wondering if it existed in the iOS 13 beta. And if so, could it be submitted to Apple?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    This happens in iOS 12.4 on my iPhone 8. After a timer ends and the notification banner is dismissed (or selecting "Stop" when the screen wakes), when I 3D touch the Clock app I get the option "Stop Timer". Selecting it will then start the timer again.

    I have a screen recording of this happening here.

    If I open the Clock app (before 3D touching and selecting "Stop Timer") then go back home and 3D touch the Clock app it will say "Start Timer" as it's supposed to.

    If this bug is present in the iOS 13 beta would you be able to submit it to Apple? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/cinemaworker
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Large amount of "Other" taking up iOS Storage Space

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    Hi there, wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

    I have an iPad and an iPhone XS Max both running beta 5, and I noticed on each device's storage settings that there is a large amount of storage being used for "Other". Each one is up around 15-17 GB of usage.

    Anyone else seeing this?

    submitted by /u/T889034
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Being able to copy spaces and paste them into folder names.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:09 AM PDT

    [BUG] Speak notifications feature has disappeared after a few days. Is it just me?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Wouldn’t this be a better alternative to downloading then sending to photos? My 10 min photoshop :|

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    [Question] Does anyone know why ITunes won’t let me install an IPSW and says i need to update my software?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:48 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Anyone noticed that when saving images from Safari 'Add to Photos' the photo comes out really low resolution, when the image on Safari is much higher resolution? Why?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 06:17 AM PDT

    [BUG] Does someone else have the problem that General in System Services uses that much mobile data? Did someone find a solution because currently I can’t activate my mobile data without it using a ton of data. I know it’s a beta but it just started yesterday so a few days after updating.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    [BUG] Troubles with hard resetting, iPhone won’t let you hard reset you phone no matter how long you hold the home and power button. iOS13 PB5

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    [BUG] Carrot's latest update (4.12.3) crashes in DB5

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 03:28 AM PDT

    [feature] this has never showed up for me before

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    [Bug] Seeing this on my 8 Plus when looking at app permissions

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 11:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel