• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 4, 2019

    Apple TV Look like notifications in tvOS 13 are now a thing

    Apple TV Look like notifications in tvOS 13 are now a thing


    Look like notifications in tvOS 13 are now a thing

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    Problems connecting over Ethernet

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:19 AM PDT

    I am in need of some assistance with connection over ethernet for my Apple TV 4Ks. I recently moved and made sure to have a hard line connection in every room for various devices. Media room and bedrooms have apple TV 4Ks in them all running TVOS 12.4

    The ethernet connections are all ran to a switch in a structured media panel. I have verified the cable is getting a connection because it works when I plug it directly into my TV (LG C8) and it gets an internet signal. This problem consists across multiple apple TV 4Ks and multiple CAT 6 and CAT 5e cables in different rooms. I've done all the standard restart, power cycle (Apple TVs, network switch, router, and modem), even factory reset 1 apple TV 4K to test that.

    Now the apple TV recognizes there is an ethernet connection, obtains an IP address but does not get an internet signal. WIFI works fine. What am I missing?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kkoberild
    [link] [comments]

    How do you know The format of what you’re watching on Apple Tab 4K

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    Since the box upscale everything to 4K Dolby vision how do I know if the actual source video is HDR or even 4K when it's not readily apparent?

    submitted by /u/madeInNY
    [link] [comments]

    The AppleTV keeps forgetting who we are.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    In just the last few weeks appletv acts like we are brand new to the system in many weird ways.

    Hulu, Netflix we are constantly having to login. On Psvue every time we open it up there is a screen about some new feature, we have to swipe right there times and the click ok on two screens; but it didn't forget our account.

    We have repeatedly paired the controller to do volume control because it keeps forgetting about that.

    What cold be the problem? Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/eFrazes
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV now has User Profiles!!!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    You can now add user profiles to the AppleTV.

    If you're on the beta just go into settings and you should see the new menu option.

    Also you can fast switch them by holding down the TV button, like you would go to sleep it, and you can select the other User Profiles.

    submitted by /u/MowMdown
    [link] [comments]

    Hulu 4k

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    So I read that Hulu is streaming in 4K again with appletv 4K and chromecast ultra. Apparently the Hulu originals are in 4K but I started Catch22 and all I see under Info is HD. Is there a 4K indicator in the Hulu app?

    submitted by /u/Blue_Calx
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV 4K asking me to authorize with an iOS device so it will work with Home?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    I don't own a Home hub. I don't own a HomePod.

    My Apple TV 4K has been asking me to put an iOS device signed into my Apple account next the Apple TV so it can authorize. This has been happening off and on throughout the day. When I do this there is no new message or any feedback. The alert goes away for a bit and then comes back.

    What does this actually mean?

    submitted by /u/bushnrvn
    [link] [comments]

    CBS all access Chanel question

    Posted: 03 Aug 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel