• Breaking News

    Friday, August 2, 2019

    Apple TV Apple TV HD

    Apple TV Apple TV HD


    Apple TV HD

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 03:40 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about buying an apple TV HD.

    I see that the latest iteration was released back in 2015, should I wait for Apple's inevitable press conference in september to see if they release a new version?

    Also should i just invest the extra £30 and get the 4K version? I currently do not have a 4k tv but could end up getting one eventually but not for at least a year.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/JALD52
    [link] [comments]

    best local news app?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 03:39 AM PDT

    what do you guys use? what's a good app to keep.

    submitted by /u/naztynestor
    [link] [comments]

    MUBI is now available via Apple TV Channels

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    Locast as Apple Channel

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:36 AM PDT

    Is there any chance of this? Apple could donate them million dollars and made it free to iOS users till December for example :) Free I mean free without info bragging about donation.

    submitted by /u/PeachOrPear
    [link] [comments]

    Issues using NFL Game Pass App Internationally

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 01:00 AM PDT

    Is anybody else having issues using the NFL game pass application on Apple TV. I am getting a message when I login saying "This application is currently unavailable in your area". This seems to happen every year during the preseason. I am just curious if anyone else is seeing this. I am trying to watch the Hall of Fame game from Thailand.

    submitted by /u/teacher-dude
    [link] [comments]

    Infuse Pro vs MrMC - What's your preference and why?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:39 AM PDT

    Infuse 5 Pro is EoL and I'm considering buying either v6 Pro or going with MrMC instead. MrMC is much cheaper though considering that for Infuse Pro (lifetime) license you have to spend over $50 compared to MrMC's $7.99 (lifetime).

    submitted by /u/escalibur
    [link] [comments]

    Stereo HomePod + Apple TV + Siri issue

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    Stereo HomePods with Siri

    My stereo HomePods are connected to the Apple TV as the output audio.

    However, once I turn off my tv, they seem to still be 'paired' with the Apple TV.

    When I then try to play music on the HomePods, they automatically wake my Apple TV.

    Once my tv is off, it would be great if they disconnected and became independent and reconnected to the AppleTV once the tv is back on. At least that is my expected result.

    Is there anyway to configure this properly?

    submitted by /u/szzzn
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV 4k saying I need to sign in but when I do (via my iPhone) it never goes away. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:11 PM PDT

    looking for a way to show presentations with ios device

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:48 PM PDT

    Just wondering if there is a way to mirror a pc to my Apple TV 4k---I'm a school librarian, and was wondering if there was way without using an ipad....(although, I can get one)---looking to show presentations such as Google Slides, etc

    submitted by /u/steviebrunner
    [link] [comments]

    Turns TV off but not on.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:07 PM PDT

    My ATV will turn my Samsung tv OFF when I put it to sleep. But I can't get the ATV to turn it ON. I've read every post I can about this. Driving me nuts! I recently moved the ATV from an older LG TV that worked perfect every time.

    All settings are correct in both. 3 different HDMI cables. Did the restart dance on both. ATV has a fresh update.

    Have I missed something?

    submitted by /u/Pierow87
    [link] [comments]

    Which gen AppleTV is right for me

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    Looking to get an AppleTV. I don't have a 4K TV where it will be running currently, but I'm sure an upgrade is in my future (maybe early next year?). We would use it for streaming and my main motivation for getting one is Steam Link, so I don't have to haul my PC into the living room to play Madden or Mortal Kombat with friends. Also, I read that Steam Link was getting Xbox and DS4 controller compatibility added. Is that a thing yet?

    Also how does Steam Link run? PC is hardwired but more than likely AppleTV would be set up wirelessly.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Tone_Loce
    [link] [comments]

    Ethernet issues on TvOS 13 beta

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:56 AM PDT

    I have my Apple TV 4K connected to my network via the ethernet. About three days ago I noticed that the Apple TV was not using the ethernet connection and is using Wi-Fi. I have validated that the connection works by connecting another device to the ethernet cable. Has anyone else experienced this issue on the beta? I have rebooted the system. My other Apple TV nine4K on tvOS 13 doesn't have this issue.

    submitted by /u/dellis87
    [link] [comments]

    ATV4K - Prime Video app not playing random episodes

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    Prime Video app. For example: I purchased Snowfall season 3. Episode 1 refuses to play. Spinning ball then "...contact Amazon Video customer service..." Rest of episodes play but need to watch ep 1 first. Happens on a few shows.

    Purchased Amazon Channels Showtime, Starz, CBS All Access with 50% deal. Many showtime episodes of shows will not play. Most recently attempted to watch The Chi season 2. Random episodes will just not play. Spinning ball of death then... Same with Starz and CBS.

    All of these episodes play fine on my Shield TV that's in the kitchen. They just won't play on the Apple TV 4K. I have contacted both Amazon support and Apple support. Apple says it's an Amazon issue. Amazon has escalated it, but nothing after a week. We did all the regular troubleshooting and uninstall reinstall...

    Amazon did refund my money for the Channels. Not the purchased video as of yet.

    submitted by /u/dinis007
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues finding the B&W version of a The Twilight Zone from CBS All Access in the TV app?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    I want to subscribe to CBS all access through TV channels so I can use family sharing, but I can't seem to find the black and white version in the TV app. Want to make sure it's there before I pay the same price for less content than the app itself.

    submitted by /u/NHDrumline17
    [link] [comments]

    Hulu live tv integration ever happening?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    Everyday I hope beyond hope that it's the big day. The day that Hulu Live ( a pretty UI, that lacks a ton of features ( 4K, good quality DVR recordings)) will finally get native Apple TV integration. Will this day ever truly occurs? Are they waiting for the big OS rollout? Should I just sign up for PS Vue (ugly UI)?

    submitted by /u/betabetamax
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Amazon Prime’s Jack Ryan Episode 1 only 4K (no HDR).

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    Hello, just curious if this is a bug or if there is something else going on. On my Vizio Smart TV and on my Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K all of the episodes playback in Dolby Vision on the Apple TV 4K for some reason episode 1 doesn't do HDR at all but the others can (can't remember if they do HDR only or DV also). Just weird to me that only one episode has problems and the others don't.

    submitted by /u/beardontwalk123
    [link] [comments]

    Love the Apple TV 4K but some things bother me.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    This would be a great all around device but a few things keep it from shining above the rest. Somethings can maybe be fixed and some can't. YouTube doesn't support 4K or HDR which I believe is something that can't be fixed, YouTube Originals aren't in 4K either (but are in 4K on other devices). YouTube and Apple obviously support different codecs so this probably won't get supported. I also have troubles with certain Amazon Prime episodes not playing back in HDR where on other devices they play fine (Jack Ryan Season 1 Episode 1 for example). Hulu 5.1 isn't supported on the Apple TV either which blows my mind. I am happy that the Apple TV supports 4K Hulu (only device besides ChromeCast that does currently) but I personally think that it missing 5.1 is a bigger deal. Obviously I am being picky though and I'm rooting for the Apple TV just wish that some of these things could be addressed. They have a great selection of HDR Movies (besides Disney) which is great! It's also a super snappy and quick device.

    submitted by /u/beardontwalk123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel