• Breaking News

    Friday, August 2, 2019

    Apple iOS Tool now available on Apple Music and other streaming services

    Apple iOS Tool now available on Apple Music and other streaming services


    Tool now available on Apple Music and other streaming services

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    Who else cringes at the AppStore today stories?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    I absolutely hate them. And lately they started looping and displaying old "stories". Yuck. The new App Store is honestly not as good as the old.

    I never browse recommendations in the App Store either, always use reddit for that.

    submitted by /u/PhillOS
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, I’ve been getting this for a few weeks now and am only able to update through my Mac. I want to install the iOS 13 beta but can’t, because if this. Any help would be appreciated!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 04:02 AM PDT

    Silence switch is not working,it can be disabled/enabled in iOS settings ?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 03:08 AM PDT

    I mean the button works properly but nothing happens,it can't be enabled and disabled from settings ?

    submitted by /u/Happy2002
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS Lock sound sometimes quiet, sometimes loud

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    About a week ago I switched over from Android to Apple and purchased the iPhone XS.

    One quirk that I have noticed with this phone, and I have not been able to consistently replicate it, is the lock sound mysteriously gets quieter/louder on a whim.

    I am not sure what triggers this, but sometimes it will be loud, and other times it will be quiet.

    I have tried turning off attention aware features, but that did not seem to be it.

    Has anyone else experienced this? And been able to track down what causes it?

    submitted by /u/pilpod
    [link] [comments]

    Updated from IOS 10 to IOS 12, lost some stuff

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    Updated from ios 10 to ios 12 yesterday and my wallpaper went missing, had to fill in wifi passwords again and do the touch ID and alarms went missing, i have no problem with the wallpaper, touch ID and Wifi since i can just put them back again but is there any way to get back the alarms? I had so many lol and does anyone know why they all went missing in the first place?

    submitted by /u/Kaylaferrel50
    [link] [comments]

    Recovering and iphone.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    i recently formatted my iPhone through "Find my device/iPhone" i was able to recover all the backed up photos but still there was important information relating to my work is there anyway i could recover those? i know in a computer the file when it get deleted is doesn't "Get deleted" but it get over-written by time or other files? maybe an iPhone has a feature to where it can be harder to recover those files, i would appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/i5ll
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.3.1

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    How can I set a time limit on apps?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:45 AM PDT

    I want to only be able to check my work email during office hours and have to stop myself working at the weekend. Is there a way to restrict access to certain apps during certain hours? I know I can put a time limit on a "category" of apps but that seems convoluted.

    submitted by /u/droneupuk
    [link] [comments]

    My icons in skype are replaced with emojis. I tried reinstalling but it persists. There only seems to be one other documented instance of this happening (find it by googling) but it was on Android.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:25 AM PDT

    Regarding ios 13 beta

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:34 AM PDT

    How is the battery life of ios 13 beta on XS max?

    submitted by /u/razr009
    [link] [comments]

    Is the first generation of Apple’s AirPods compatible with the 5s?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 12:33 AM PDT

    Getting updated to iOS 12.4 is pretty important.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    Zdnet reported on several interaction-less exploits that Googles Project Zero team discovered recently: https://www.zdnet.com/article/google-researchers-disclose-vulnerabilities-for-interactionless-ios-attacks/

    My mom, who's only had her iPhone for a few weeks after years on android, fell to one of them last night and had her data stolen and payment card information accessed, with several alerts that transactions were made.

    Edit: wondering why the downvotes here...

    Edit 2: it looks like I probably jumped to the conclusion that this exploit is what got my mom. It's way more likely that the timing is coincidental. Her description of events was close enough to the exploit detailed in the articles I read that I accepted it as a reasonable probability.

    submitted by /u/Iredditfromwork
    [link] [comments]

    What does the recycling icon mean on status bar?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:54 PM PDT

    Will these devices slow down eventually?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:16 PM PDT

    Im wondering if something like the 6s/6s+, SE and even the 7//7+ will ever become slow like the 5s or 6 but what makes it that these devices still have decent performance ie is it because the clock speeds and ram? Will these devices receive last till 2021/22 because of their hardware? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Anonz403kx
    [link] [comments]

    is it only me, or this "added to playlist" box is really obtrusive and should be changed?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:13 PM PDT

    Can I upgrade my GPP iPhone 6s to the latest iOS version ?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:59 PM PDT

    Currently on 12.1

    submitted by /u/Happy2002
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth hearing-aids issue...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:23 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone X and an iPad Pro both running the iOS 13 beta. I use hearing-aids that are Bluetooth-enabled with the "Made for iOS" specification. My issue is, and maybe it's due to running a beta on both devices, is allowing Bluetooth to be on with both devices but also streaming audio to my hearing-aids to whatever device is currently being used. My current fix is to just enable and disable Bluetooth on either device depending on which one I want to use. Is there a way to make this more seamless or is this a beta issue? I got my iPad Pro after I have used my iPhone X for some time with the hearing-aids.

    submitted by /u/ToneDeafVoice
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know how get rid of my phone showing twice in screen time?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    Is there a way to turn off sound for an app?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    So I wanna play a game on my morning commute while listening to music, problem is, everytime i open the app Spotify stops playing, as the game has its own background music.

    Is there a way to disable app sounds (the game itself doesn't have these options) or force Spotify to play over the game?

    submitted by /u/Alias-_-Me
    [link] [comments]

    Better Junk Email Filter?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    Over the last 2 weeks I've noticed that I've had ZERO mail within my @icloud's Junk folder.

    So either these spammers are taking a hiatus or Apple has finally improved their spam filter.

    Has anyone else noticed the same?

    submitted by /u/dubstir
    [link] [comments]

    Best free iOS IRC client ?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel