• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 3, 2019

    Apple Macbook I finally got a MacBook 😍 Any tips you guys recommend?

    Apple Macbook I finally got a MacBook �� Any tips you guys recommend?


    I finally got a MacBook �� Any tips you guys recommend?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    Does the Sims 4 work on the current version of Mac OS Catalina?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    Can’t update early 2015 12” to Mojave

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 08:57 PM PDT

    I want to run the newest Logic Pro but the 12" MacBook I just found in the closet will only upgrade to 10.12.6 and doesn't give me any option to update further. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/20940
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my MacBook Air! (More info in comments)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:56 PM PDT

    12" macbook

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:02 PM PDT

    Hi guys , I'm looking to get the 12 " MacBook from bestbuy for about 800$ . It'll only be used for browsing and other basic stuff . Should I go for it and will it last atleast 4-5 years without any issues ? I don't want to stretch by budget and get a MacBook Air unless absolutely necessary . What do you guys think

    submitted by /u/creative_246
    [link] [comments]

    Asking on the off chance anyone has heard any rumors...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 09:03 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if macbooks will forever have no outputs and we'll always be plagued by having to use dongles?

    Or will they make a sudden and triumphant return?

    submitted by /u/Margot550
    [link] [comments]

    My Mid 2015 15” MacBook Pro still going strong years on ��

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 01:53 AM PDT

    Is there any way to return the Beats from the BTS deal?(from the apple store)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    I have no use for them, is there any professional way to return them outside of having to go to craigslist?

    submitted by /u/DemonRDT6
    [link] [comments]

    Best Monitor for external MacBook display!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    Looking for a good 1080p monitor with freesync! Preferably usb c, but I have an adapter (usb c to hdmi) and I think that'll be fine. It's a 2019 15 inch so just looking for something around 24 inches for a second display (sometimes play games with a PS4)

    submitted by /u/r12h
    [link] [comments]

    Best thin and light Macbook Pro case

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    Hi folks,

    I travel around for work a lot with my 15 inch 2017 MBP but don't want it in a sleeve. What is the best thin and light case option for my laptop?

    submitted by /u/cam2go
    [link] [comments]

    Official r/MacBook Discord Server

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    We created a discord server so you guys can share your mac pics, and overall have a good time talking about our mutual interest, Macbooks!

    Join using this invite link: https://discord.gg/mBuGXsc

    submitted by /u/NoahDiscord
    [link] [comments]

    custom goku black skin for my macbook

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:27 PM PDT

    2017 MacBook Pro vs 2018 MacBook Air

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    2017 MBP - $1000 cad

    128gb ssd, I5, 8gb ram, Intel 640 1536mb

    ——-

    2018 MB air - $1100 cad

    128gb ssd, I5, 8gb ram, Intel 617 1536mb

    -Both are used-

    Been using a 2012 mbp and looking for something better for school, so im just wondering which one out of the two is the most worth it.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/cdzs123
    [link] [comments]

    Battery smoke?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    So I opened up my 2012 retina 15 inch to replace the trackpad and by mistake a put a small hole in one of the batteries. smoke came up and i think i actually saw a small flame for a second.

    i still turns on and functions but now i'm nervous....

    any ideas on if i'm totally screwed or should i take it to a pro to repair the battery / trackpad?

    submitted by /u/realcoinsonly
    [link] [comments]

    Second display going black after 1-2 seconds

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    Hey, was wondering if someone could help me with this. I use a Macbook Air hooked up to a monitor via mini displayport > HDMI. Up until today it was working perfectly, but now when plugged in the secondary monitor will display for a second or two, and then go black. Have restarted the computer, unplugged the monitor, checked display settings... I'm at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Posaunne
    [link] [comments]

    Battery going UP without charging?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    When my battery is low, like 10% or whatever, it sometimes goes up even when I am not charging. So, one minute, when I look at my battery, it is on 10%, but another minute, it has increased to 11% wtf? LOL What's happening to my macbook?

    -MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)

    submitted by /u/dehydrated11
    [link] [comments]

    Best backpacks for the 15 inch Mac book pro

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    Hey, so I'm a student who just got a 15 inch MBP for an insane deal for school. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a bag that will comfortably fit it and other light school related things. Not really many books because most seem to be ebooks.

    submitted by /u/simply_lime
    [link] [comments]

    Do I even need to replace my battery?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    So I've been contemplating whether or not I need to replace my battery in my MacBook Pro, it's a 2014 13" w/ Retina and it's at about 5000mah max capacity (about 1000 less than a new battery)

    It's got 1054 cycles on it

    I don't want to throw out the $$ to get it replaced if i don't need to, but the battery life has been a bit worse. Thoughts??

    submitted by /u/znbrook
    [link] [comments]

    Actual read/write speeds of USB 3.0 for 2015 Macbook i5?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 05:51 AM PDT

    I only have a 128gb 2015 Macbook pro i5. I am going to try and install a windows boot off an external SSD. Some SSD's I see are 550mb/s and others say up to 5gb/s. I believe the internal of the macbook is somewhere around 2gb/s? So if I run a windows boots off an external SSD using USB 3.0, what would be the real world read/write speed I would see?

    As a note, this won't be used for any gaming or video processing or anything hardcore. All this I do on the MacOS side. I just want windows for a program I have to read a vehicles diagnostic port, and maybe some basic stuff like Microsoft applications at work etc...

    submitted by /u/gingernuts13
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Pro 2019 Fps in games?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2019 02:01 AM PDT

    So I plan on buying the base 2019 MBP 13 inch and im wondering how well games like cs go and LoL would run?

    submitted by /u/OM3GASZ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel