• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 27, 2019

    iPhoneX iPhone X widget

    iPhoneX iPhone X widget


    iPhone X widget

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    I can't find batteries to add on widget. It's that because my phone doesn't have that feature? I am on iOS 12.3.1

    submitted by /u/Go7ham
    [link] [comments]

    Suspicious Iphone X internal red sticker

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    Hi guys. Hope your having a good day.

    I encountered a power issue with my phone just a week ago. No accidental drop or liquid damage. Its just that the battery has drained and it never opened again even after several charging attempts. Tried hard reset and followed several tips on the internet but nothing happened.

    Now I decided to bring it to an Apple service center where they ran a diagnostic test. It was indicated on the result that there were no physical damage, but the device failed when they ran it over the current checker. They recommended that the phone is for unit replacement.

    My case manager is eager to have this covered as she is also liasing with Apple engineers regarding my case however they encountered a problem as they found a red sticker when they checked the internal parts of the phone. (according to them it shouldn't be there) Now they are claiming that my iphone has been tampered. (which is not!)

    I told them that I bought it from an authorised Apple reseller and that it was brand new and sealed. (been using it for a year)

    Ive been a loyal Apple user though, and this was the first time I encountered this type of incident. My phone never malfunctioned before and I never bring it to any unauthorized shop for repair.

    Im also disputing that if they happened to do a re-assessment Im 100% confident that all original parts are still intact inside and there are no signs of alteration or whatsover. The device is smooth, no dents or scratches and has complete security screws.

    The manager is in contact with me from time to time for updates but told me that it lessens the possibility that Apple will cover this. And there is no way I would pay for the service when this is not my fault in the first place!

    Anyone here who has the same issue? What are your comments or thoughts?

    TIA. ✌

    submitted by /u/cmahj
    [link] [comments]

    I'm giving my mom my iPhone X and I'm getting a cheap S9...

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 11:54 PM PDT

    Goodbye Apple. Until next time (iPhone 12)

    Edit: cheap Galaxy S9

    submitted by /u/dbdthehag
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshot not working.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    I had to restore from backup and now my screenshot function is not working.

    Both buttons work as expected by themselves but not for a screenshot.

    Any ideas? Did I turn that 'feature' off?

    I tried a hard reset as well and no luck.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/hurseyc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel