• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    iPhoneX FaceID with sunglasses not working EXPLANATION

    iPhoneX FaceID with sunglasses not working EXPLANATION


    FaceID with sunglasses not working EXPLANATION

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    Hello fellow iPhone X users, this is my solution to the problem with FaceID with some type of sunglasses.

    I was wondering why with some cheap shades I could unlock my phone and why not with expensive shades and it struck me! I have the "require attention" feature on, this feature looks for you eyes and here is my hypothesis: our naked eye can't see partially or totally the eye beging sunglasses, but here comes FaceID, it has built-in infrared camera, probably my cheap glasses do not protect my eyes from infrared light, but my expensive pair does.

    I test my hypothesis by turning off the "require attention" feature and boom, it finally works!

    So here it is, if you're having problems unlocking your iPhone while wearing different pairs of sunglasses you now know 2 things: you have high quality shades and you need to turn off the "require attention" feature when using those sunglasses.

    I'm happy to discuss the theory and add solutions, so comment!

    submitted by /u/Ziomike98
    [link] [comments]

    I got a phone previous year February.... now the battery life is 83% .please suggest any process by which i can get a good battery life and to reduce the depriving battery health.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:39 AM PDT

    Mail app draining battery

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    For the last week the stock mail app has been using about 30% of my battery and the phone gets really hot at times. The only way to keep it from draining so fast is keeping the phone in battery saver mode. Anyone have a suggestion on how to fix outside of factory restoring the phone?

    submitted by /u/oOMavrikOo
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the time/battery display on the wrong side of my phone...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel