• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    iPad Found my gen 1 iPad

    iPad Found my gen 1 iPad


    Found my gen 1 iPad

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    For my disabled brother

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:36 AM PDT

    My iPad Pro setup in all its messy glory!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    Give me attention human

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    Apple Pencil | Clicking noise when any pressure is applied [Solved]

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    Last week I bought an apple pencil (1st generation) and it worked fine, but any time normal pressure was applied to the tip a hollow clicking noise could be heard.

    I commented this to a friend and he told me that this was not normal, so I went back to the store and had no problem getting a replacement, solving the problem completely.

    Just wanted to get this out in hopes that it may help someone else in the future, since I could not find almost anyone experiencing this particular problem online.

    submitted by /u/Duelion
    [link] [comments]

    Notability help

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    This has been posted before and I have the same problem now. Please help. Thanks

    Is there a way in notability to "push" down the handwritten text in order to make space for me to add some more handwritten or typed text later on?

    The only thing I've found so far is to add a blank page in between two pages which is not exactly what I'm looking for. That also doesn't work if I need to, say, add a few lines on page 3 of a 20 page note.

    Does anyone know if this is doable with Notability. Are there any other similar note taking apps that can do this?

    submitted by /u/NinaJadetrix
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an iPad case that snaps to the back for reading

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    So when I'm reading, I hate a case in which the front iPad cover just flops around on the back. Anyone have a suggestion for a case that doesn't do this?

    submitted by /u/ProfessorSmark
    [link] [comments]

    Bought an iPad Pro 11in, what do you use yours for/what is it useful for?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:51 PM PDT

    I've looked up on google for lists of cool things you can use it for but can only find super basic tutorials on oh look! You can take a screenshot! 🤦🏻‍♂️ I've used Apple products since 2010 and am well aware how the ios works. I have an iPhone XS Max so I'm assuming a lot works the same. I'm wanting to know the cool stuff people do with it! I got it for drawing but I'd love to know how to take the heckin cool notes for college and stuff that they show in ads, and anything and everything else you use yours for. I wanna know the limits to this thing so if you use it for anything outside the ordinary email and internet I'd love to hear!

    submitted by /u/_tsukikage
    [link] [comments]

    How about a white/pink sand Smart Keyboard folio?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    I have a white Smart Folio and it looks perfect with my sliver iPad Pro, white Apple Pencil, and a silver magic keyboard with white keys.

    One reason (not a major reason tho) that I haven't get a Smart Keyboard Folio is it only offers Charcoal Gray option.

    While the SKF is not perfect for me, all keyboard options/keyboard case options has its pros and cons. I might consider getting one if SKF offers in white.

    Plus, the Smart Folio offers in charcoal gray, white, and pink sand. It would be great if the Smart Keyboard Folio has all of these color options.

    One disadvantage I think a white SKF has, though, might be the ease of getting dirts.

    How do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/4O4-N0T-F0UND
    [link] [comments]

    2017 vs 2018 - what would you choose

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    As title says, what would you choose nowadays, if you should buy an iPad Pro? I am buying one, I know that 12.9 is the right size for me, but I am hesitating a little bit between 2017 and 2018 model.

    Will you please convince me and try to help me to choose the right model? Main use will be Lightroom, Reddit, Tweetbot, YouTube, Netflix, Safari browsing and so on..

    Thank you for any opinion.

    submitted by /u/TomasDrabek
    [link] [comments]

    If our iPad was stolen what are some steps to have it located?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    How to download fonts with IpadOS ?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    Reduce noise while writing with Apple Pencil

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:25 AM PDT

    Is there any good way to reduce noise while taking notes? I want to use it for school and i don't want to annoy anyone.

    submitted by /u/Raptex64
    [link] [comments]

    Will the 7th Gen iPad have no home button? (faceid)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:22 AM PDT

    Title ^

    And surely it will remain at $329 right? Cos if it does, with the same design as iPad pro, i'm sure it'll have incredibly high sales.

    I'm considering buying an iPad pro, it's such a gorgeous looking device.

    Though I am certainly cautious about the super high price point.

    If the new standard iPad remains at its current price point with no home button, I'll wait until then.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Elijah_Loko
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please buy me ipad

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    Please dude i need one mine broke it was old. Ill be honest im not gonna be ur friend and im too lazy to work but just started looking for a job. I need something to reed the news. Ill pay it forward thx. Also i need the biggest screen cuz i read on it.

    Someone bought me something on xbox by wanted to be my friend so i felt bad and gave it back.

    submitted by /u/vanguardlimited
    [link] [comments]

    iPadOS and Dev workflow

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    I was wondering if any devs out there who are open to using an iPad find the latest changes useful for your workflow? Did it make you want to work on or even purchase an iPad more than before?

    submitted by /u/EatsSpam
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make the iPad act as a viewer screen and controls for the iPhone camera (or vice versa) like you can with the Apple Watch?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    As the title says, would be good if you could use the iPad as a screen for what the iPhone camera is viewing and controls it

    submitted by /u/blaaaahhhhh
    [link] [comments]

    Bad quality control on Ipad Pro?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:29 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, just wanted to share a bit of my frustration from the past few weeks.

    I bought a 2018 11-inch Ipad Pro only to get home and realize it had a dead pixel in it. Sure it's just one but I personally get really bothered by it and felt that since I paid so much for this product ( the most expensive eletronic I had ever bought in my life, in fact) I felt it was best to return it and get a new one. Fast forward a couple days and I get my new one... and, well, Another dead pixel, right in the center of the screen. I noticed it right away and the store clerks were kind enough to allow me to replace that one.

    Well, my third Ipad is arriving in a couple days but until then I really wanted to ask: Am I asking too much to not want a single dead pixel in my screen? Is it that uncommon to find an Ipad like that? I feel that I am not being unreasonable but I also felt really uncomfortable and honestly quite embarassed to ask to exchange yet another Ipad...

    What are your thoughts in this?

    submitted by /u/StardustOctopus
    [link] [comments]

    How to set audio output of iPad Pro 11‘‘ when connected to usb audio interface?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    Unresponsive touchscreen iPad Mini5

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Prompted by a recent thread on he iPad pros,

    Wondering if anyone with a iPad Mini5 is experiencing poor touch response? Specifically when typing, it's very difficult.

    While it works, it's as if it is very lethargic to acknowledge a touch, and if I type at my normal rate without focused intent, it will just be a large string of errors of missed presses. Yet as a "control" I can easily type on the mini2 with disregard and speed and it works just fine.

    I also have the iPad mini2, and it works fine.

    Is that a common issue on the Mini5 at all?

    And if not, is there anything that can be done? Tried restarting the device multiple times with no change.

    Will Apple likely swap it out or replace it, assuming there is no damage at all?

    submitted by /u/rotarypower101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel