• Breaking News

    Monday, July 22, 2019

    iPhone who uses 3d touch daily and would miss it if they got a xr?

    iPhone who uses 3d touch daily and would miss it if they got a xr?


    who uses 3d touch daily and would miss it if they got a xr?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    I'm trying to decide on what phone to get right now (xs max or xr) and I'm coming from a Samsung note 5 so I really don't know how useful 3d touch is. I'm also wondering if the LCD vs OLED is super noticeable cus I love the old display on this phone saving ~$550 would be nice tho haha.

    edit: I was also wondering if the screen resolution is bad when you see it irl.

    submitted by /u/StaleMemesOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.4 available now for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    The music from the Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 Ad fits perfectly with the iPhone 8 Ad

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    Apple releases iOS 12.4 with software support for Apple Card – TechCrunch

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    I know others have posted similar skins, but I loved it too much not to share.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 07:33 PM PDT

    Apple’s Heir Apparent Is Much More Like Tim Cook Than Steve Jobs

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Has the iMessage bar at the bottom been popping up for anyone else?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 08:24 PM PDT

    TIL How to Convert a Photo to PDF from iPhone and iPad

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    [News] The 3D Touch bypass for viewing sites on Quora.com without an account is gone

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    Good mobile game to play in work?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 05:58 AM PDT

    Are there any good games out there for iPhone to play during work hours, a game that doesn't require you to often be on it but able to progress over time.

    More like checking in every hour or 2, something like Clash of Clans.

    A colleague has just downloaded Fallout Shelter and is giving that a try.

    submitted by /u/BigBadBaugh
    [link] [comments]

    If the iPhone XR had no notch.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    Battery Replacement Policy

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    My iPhone X battery health is showing 87%, and it's noticeably not holding a charge as long as it did a year ago. I've had the phone since about November of 2017. I realize it isn't under warranty, so I made an appt at the genius bar, and took it in expecting to pay $69 for a new battery. The guy that helped me told me that since the battery was still over 80% of health, they wouldn't be able to replace it (even if wanted to just pay the $69). I clarified with him that I'm not expecting it to be covered under warranty at this point, I just wanted to pay and have it replaced. He told me that it's the policy of Apple to not allow battery replacements unless the health is under 80% or the diagnostic tool they run shows that there is an issue. Instead he tried going into my settings and showing me ways I could save battery by changing settings on instagram, etc. I left frustrated because the policy seems a little ridiculous.

    Is anyone familiar with this policy? Is this true?

    submitted by /u/natedogg1856
    [link] [comments]

    Thin case, not a skin...what’s the best?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    I have a XS that I have a case on I use when I'm out of the house, but when I'm home I like to take the phone out of the case.

    But, I'd like to get something that will just protector from scratches and what not but don't want the extra bulk.

    What are your best "thin" cases out there.

    Don't recommend the Apple Leather, I have that already

    submitted by /u/EP9
    [link] [comments]

    Which colour do you prefer for XR? Red or Yellow?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 01:31 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Android user here thinking of getting an iPhone XR.

    Tossing up between Yellow and Red.

    Yellow is happy and bright and Red is sexy.

    Which colour do you prefer, and why?

    submitted by /u/K0KIRI14
    [link] [comments]

    Just came from Android. Any apps you would recommend?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    How many individual pieces/components make up iPhones?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:45 PM PDT

    Does anybody know or have a link to where I can find out how many individual pieces iPhones have nowadays? Doesn't matter which iPhone as long as it's the 8 or later. Long story short, I'm in a debate now with a fandroid who is saying since Samsung provides 3 parts (of apples specifications) to the iPhone that's "like 40% of the phone" which is obviously untrue. I just want to hit him with facts and I wonder if anyone has a close estimate to the number of individual pieces. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Johnnyb186
    [link] [comments]

    Siri across your Apple devices

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    What I would really like to see is a real interconnectedness between all my Apple devices, so that I can ask Siri on my iPhone in the kitchen to set a 5 minute timer, then when I'm watching TV in the living room the timer will go off on my iPad or on my AppleTV – or even on my Mac. As things stand we have the illusion of connectedness (Siri can have the same voice across devices) but one Siri has no awareness of its twins. The same goes for Alexa and Google Home – although I'm a newcomer to those two. I wonder if one day we will have our own personal artificial minds that inhabit our houses and travel with us too.

    submitted by /u/Ra1n5had0w
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Understanding Iphone

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 12:36 AM PDT

    okay so i originally had an iPhone 4s as my little trap phone and I'm getting an iPhone 5s in a couple days. I'm ordering it online and I just want it to run off Wi-Fi like my old iPhone 4s did.

    what should I select for the carrier or would it not matter if i intend to only use it on Wi-Fi?

    also I've seen some videos and some ppl iPhone 5s are on iOS 8 and 9.3.5 or something like that. I thought iPhone 5s came already on iOS 10. also is there a possibility that my iPhone 5s would glitch and stay on iOS 9.3.5 and I won't be able to update it?

    submitted by /u/Nick_9903
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Upgrade Plan and Prepaid Rant

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    I'm in the upgrade plan and when I signed up was unaware that they won't allow for upgrades to new devices if you use a prepaid service. This is ridiculous. (I had AT&T postpaid when I signed up, now AT&T prepaid. Same quality service half the price.)

    Isn't part of the point of getting your device from Apple carrier flexibility?!? Why should Apple care if I have a postpaid or prepaid plan?!?

    Does anyone know if they plan to change this as prepaid becomes more and more popular? The postpaid plans don't make sense unless you need at least 3-4 lines on one account..

    submitted by /u/Kirk1233
    [link] [comments]

    What are people using for a usb-c powered Qi charger?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    Which one is better - iPhone X or XR?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 06:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel