• Breaking News

    Monday, July 22, 2019

    Apple iOS Audio sharing. Apple please allow me to use 2 Bluetooth headphones at the same time, please. Bluetooth 5.0 supports it, in iOS 13 you can use 2 AirPods but not two Bluetooth headphones. :(

    Apple iOS Audio sharing. Apple please allow me to use 2 Bluetooth headphones at the same time, please. Bluetooth 5.0 supports it, in iOS 13 you can use 2 AirPods but not two Bluetooth headphones. :(


    Audio sharing. Apple please allow me to use 2 Bluetooth headphones at the same time, please. Bluetooth 5.0 supports it, in iOS 13 you can use 2 AirPods but not two Bluetooth headphones. :(

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 11:18 PM PDT

    Disappointed that Apple removed the Free App of the Week from AppStore

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 04:50 AM PDT

    That's all !

    submitted by /u/Bajraktarib
    [link] [comments]

    Use Reddit to play YouTube in PiP mode!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    There’s no option to gift an App in the App Store but you can gift a song through iTunes.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 05:57 PM PDT

    I'm in Ireland and that's the situation, it's easy to gift a song or credit someone's account but it seems impossible to gift an app.

    I'd appreciate any help here. Thanks.

    Edit: I've tried both a hard and soft reset but neither change anything.

    submitted by /u/BenMears5150
    [link] [comments]

    My SE went from 100% to 34% battery in 39 minutes of screen time. I think it’s time to say goodbye :’(

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 05:52 AM PDT

    Grocery App... On Steroids?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    If this doesn't exist, I'd love if someone created it. I would if I knew the first thing about coding.

    —— Is there an app for grocery shopping in which you can:

    1) Scan the barcodes of a product (ie Amazon app) and get all the nutritional information - most importantly SERVING SIZE. For example pasta: a box may have 6 servings.

    2) The app also keeps track of how much has been consumed through the Siri shortcut. Such as "Hey Siri, two servings of pasta." it will now update the pasta as having four servings left.

    3) The app can sort your grocery list in several ways including descending by how few servings are left so everything in your shopping list that's almost empty will be at the top.

    4) Color coding, so what is completely empty is red, almost empty orange, half empty yellow, full green.

    5) When you go shopping you can pull up this list and sort and filter in anyway you please. Filter out everything except the products that are completely empty, or everything except what's completely empty and almost empty, or sort it to by most empty to most full, etc.

    6) AI that can offer suggestions on what and how much you should buy based on your history and any diet goals. For instance: if you finish something in your list, the app may realize buying another product so soon and consuming at the same rate would mean you were eating more than you should if you want to reach a certain health goal (weight, calories, sugars, etc.) You could set up a preference of where any such item could be marked off telling you not to buy it next time, or can hide the item from your list for a certain length of time.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/magnumdb
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 13 beta 4

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    Is 4g working for u?

    I have 4G,VoLTE ON and still have only 3g

    submitted by /u/ProphetXK
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone experiencing this bug or something? The apple notes app crashes when opening a password protected note. Tried both entering password manually and using touch id but no luck.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 04:33 AM PDT

    Unlimited iCloud storage

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Any chance iCloud storage will be unlimited or increase its capacity? 5 GB seems kinda small for how much photos takes up.

    submitted by /u/GhostEagle68
    [link] [comments]

    iOS deleting apps when disk space is low: what if I need an app always on disk?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    Is there a way to "pin" an app so that iOS doesn't ever delete that app (even though keeping its data) if disk space is needed? I often find myself missing some key apps in the exact moment I'm without wifi or cellular data to quickly download them… :(

    submitted by /u/killsapo
    [link] [comments]

    Mini-Minimalist iOS BT keyboard/remote?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm looking for a small mini handheld Bluetooth keyboard I can use with my iOS device.

    I've purchased a mini keyboard that works excellent, but I was looking for something that's like a remote that has minimal buttons and that could possibly allow me to add custom keyboard keys to the buttons. Essentially, I need a space bar and numbers 1-4.

    I've searched around for remotes but they seem to just have volume keys and other keys for media.

    If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. Also, if anyone knows any apps for custom keybindings it would be useful as well.

    submitted by /u/Z1839
    [link] [comments]

    activate a task near a location

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 04:33 AM PDT

    I always pick up my friends and i want to send them a message 5 mins before i arrive to their place.

    Is there an option to send a message to a friend automatically when I'm near a certain place (radius)?

    submitted by /u/young_nitz
    [link] [comments]

    Spotlight search not working 12.3.1

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 03:48 AM PDT

    Am I the only person around here who's spotlight search seems to be completely dead? Running 12.3.1 on iPhone X and iPad Pro 2018. Spotlight search doesn't work on either of my 2 devices. It launches but if you type anything in, even a simple calculation or app name absolutely nothing happens. Solutions?

    submitted by /u/xiikar
    [link] [comments]

    Dead pixels spreading on my iPhone 6s screen

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    About 1 week ago some dead pixels showed up on my 6s's screen (https://m.imgur.com/a/JGVJqow). There was no drop or any kind of impact that would justify this, I woke up one morning and it was like this. For the past week I've keep it in my room, only using it to play music and still the dead pixels are spreading (https://m.imgur.com/a/gmWMVcc). I've tried all commonly suggested fixes and nothing has worked (launching JscreenFix, massaging the screen, etc). Is there any hope for my screen?

    submitted by /u/UrinaDeOstra
    [link] [comments]

    Now remotely cast your iOS devices screen on a web-based console using internet!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 02:53 AM PDT

    UI design

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    Does anyone in the group do iOS UI design? I am looking for someone to build a mock up of a app I am currently looking to build. I need 5 or so pages. It would be a social media app and I have a basic design. If you do UI design send me a message with a price and some of your previous work. Looking to get it done by August 7th

    submitted by /u/Youllneverknow94
    [link] [comments]

    These are the only google apps I have on my phone and they all request Bluetooth access in iOS 13. But in iOS 12 this section is always empty why ??

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 01:24 AM PDT

    Need Help Understanding IOS

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 12:46 AM PDT

    okay so i originally had an iPhone 4s as my little trap phone and I'm getting an iPhone 5s in a couple days. I'm ordering it online and I just want it to run off Wi-Fi like my old iPhone 4s did.

    what should I select for the carrier or would it not matter if i intend to only use it on Wi-Fi?

    also I've seen some videos and some ppl iPhone 5s are on iOS 8 and 9.3.5 or something like that. I thought iPhone 5s came already on iOS 10. also is there a possibility that my iPhone 5s would glitch and stay on iOS 9.3.5 and I won't be able to update it?

    submitted by /u/Nick_9903
    [link] [comments]

    What's the name of the font used for the clock in this picture?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    Percent of Apple devices running iOS 12.2?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    I can find statistics for the percent who have iOS 12, but not 12.2. Does anyone know the percentage of Apple devices running the latest iOS?

    submitted by /u/blueuphill
    [link] [comments]

    Is safari on iOS 12 a big drain?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    Moving to iOS from Android?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    Hello!

    First, i dont know on which subreddit this question belongs, so i decided to post it here, sorry.

    So, i want probably move to iOS, or Apple in general. People who made that decision before, do you regret it? If i move i want to buy other products too (iPad, MacBook & Apple Watch).

    What are the up and downsides of ios/apple?

    Thanks for answering!

    submitted by /u/jnnkr09
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad won't factory reset.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    I'm trying to reset my Ipad from the settings. I go to "Erase all Content and settings" and when it asks for a passcode, I put in the passcode used to unlock the Ipad but it keeps saying wrong passcode, even though when I lock and unlock it, I use that same passcode, which keeps working.

    submitted by /u/SpaceGerbal
    [link] [comments]

    [problem] does anyone else have the problem that can’t run shortcut in the voice control?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    Hi,i can't seem to run shortcut in the voice control custom command. Does anyone else experience it or can check if it happens on his iPhone? I have an iPhone 8 plus with the latest ios 13 beta.

    submitted by /u/ohadguetta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel