• Breaking News

    Monday, July 22, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - July 22, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - July 22, 2019


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - July 22, 2019

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 09:14 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    To keep track of the thread, the comments are sorted by "new" by default.

    Find previous weekly threads here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I finally discovered Tiny Bubbles

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    I saw this on a recent App Store roundup and said, "Looks interesting and no IAP; let's go!"

    Tiny Bubbles introduces itself with an impressive degree of polish and confidence. The opening presentation takes your hand as if to say, let's join a relaxing journey through simulated physics. The functional colorblind check was as intuitive as Halo 2's Cortana saying "Look up" to silently assign your invert look preference. It has equally useful portrait and landscape interfaces, joining a list of games I can count without taking off my shoes.

    I know it's not the newest game, but discovery has no timeline.

    submitted by /u/Vorsos
    [link] [comments]

    How come no one’s talking about what a repetitive time-waster Sky is?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 06:48 PM PDT

    Everyone just keeps talking about how pretty the game is, and I agree... but if you attempt to actually find all the spirits and wing upgrades, it becomes extremely repetitive. You can't just head back home after finding a spirit you missed. You have to compete the whole area again or you can't access that spirit's upgrades. And don't get me started on the idea of losing everything at the end just to get a tiny permanent upgrade, then do the whole thing over again. How is this game by the same folks who made Flower and Journey? Those games respect your time and this one expects you to make it your full-time job. I don't get it.

    submitted by /u/AppUnwrapper1
    [link] [comments]

    Baldur's Gate II: EE on sale $5.99

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 09:43 AM PDT

    Balur's Gate 2 occasionally on sale again: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/baldurs-gate-ii-ee/id633625517

    I'm waiting for Baldur's Gate 1 to go on sale and play that first though, as that seems to be the common recommendation.

    submitted by /u/crashovernite
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good games to play with mouse and keyboard ?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 04:33 AM PDT

    I'm currently on the iOS 13 Beta and have purchased a keyboard cover for my Pro 11.

    The question about MFI Controller games seems to be asked a fair bit but I wondered what games are good to play with a mouse and keyboard combo and if not both then mouse ?

    submitted by /u/jxs1
    [link] [comments]

    [MFi Supported, Horizontal Shmup] Super Hydorah on sale for (CDN) 2.79 | (US) 1.99

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    Mega Man X Dive is Capcom's latest mobile entry to the franchise

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    Looking for game advice

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'm looking for an RPG style game. Something that I can play for a very long time, that is preferably online. I was thinking MMORPG, but I want to be able to set it down easily and not have to burn an hour to get anything done.

    I guess a good example would be EvE Online. I can create, grow, build and buy, but I could also put my character in autopilot and walk away.

    Whatever you can think of would be great.

    submitted by /u/HotelHero
    [link] [comments]

    How bad are the Bloons TD 6 IAPs?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    I like the series but I'm a little annoyed by seeing all the IAPs. Though, I haven't bought the game yet and would like to know if the IAPs are necessary or not.

    submitted by /u/Lukeception
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on the new Sky game and Call of Duty?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    Haven't had time to play them yet. Are they any good? Bogged down by free to play? I assume since I noticed both are "free". Just curious!

    submitted by /u/b1uer0b1n
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still playing Fishing Break?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    If yes, im looking for friends Friend code: gpmf4757

    submitted by /u/Skullsmashgame
    [link] [comments]

    Any good games for my old iPhone 4 (iOS 7.1.2)?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    So some people were asking about Heroic in a previous post I made so I recorded the last match I had. The game got released globally a few weeks ago.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 06:49 PM PDT

    Controller-supported games?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    Hi folks,

    Super interested in the upcoming ios13. Is there a list somewhere of games that will support controller as of the release date for ios13?

    submitted by /u/Brainhole87
    [link] [comments]

    Good city building games for iPad other than SimCity?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 09:25 PM PDT

    I'm honestly surprised there isn't a good city building game that's like cities skylines, (the real) Sim City, etc. i think an iPad would be perfect for those types of games

    submitted by /u/EvaBK
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the ETA of Alluris?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 01:07 PM PDT

    I thought it was early July. That game looks incredible and I really want to try it, but have no idea when it's coming out.

    submitted by /u/TakemySteak_MedWell
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a subreddit and/or discord for this game?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 06:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel