• Breaking News

    Friday, July 26, 2019

    iPhone Vertical lines on an iPhone SE

    iPhone Vertical lines on an iPhone SE


    Vertical lines on an iPhone SE

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 10:42 PM PDT

    Hi all, I woke up today with my phone on the floor (like a 25 cm drop it that) and now the phone has vertical lines that come and go depending on what's on my screen, Does this sound like the LCD cable is lose?

    submitted by /u/Casuallyyy
    [link] [comments]

    This isn't for an iPhone but I couldn't find a community to post it in.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 09:02 PM PDT

    My ICCID has a letter at the end. I tried to activate it but nothing will let me because of this. When I pull it up in settings it gives me a 19 number long sequence but that won't work. Can I get some help?

    submitted by /u/Microsoft_werd
    [link] [comments]

    Need help autofilling

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:00 PM PDT

    I have music that Im trying to auto fill to my phone but when I try to do it a box pops up saying "iTunes cannot add any song to the iPhone (name of iPhone) because no song in your library can be copied to this iPhone" are there any solutions please I really need help thanks!

    submitted by /u/ian81706
    [link] [comments]

    I have a clear case and I just took off a sticky wallet thing on it. It left residue and I tried to scratch it off. What’s the best way to get rid of residue from those wallet case things (similar to pop socket residue. But worse)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    how can you prevent remote hacking?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    Will 2 factor authentication prevent remote hacking like that cocospy or other hacks?

    A sprint store had diagnostic access to my phone after some work but before they had asked for my icloud password and phone unlock password

    I refused to give my icloud password because i not a total idiot but is it possible to hack through any means of the sort?

    the phone was also connected to some random wifi called SEMdemo

    would be cool if i I can get any info on this

    thanks in advanced

    submitted by /u/PATCHEZinSPACE
    [link] [comments]

    Phone videos can't be put onto a fucking MAC easily? WTF?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 06:42 PM PDT

    I am so beyond pissed off about this.

    This fucking phone is a piece of shit. Nice camera, sure, but the OS is enough to make me invent a time machine, go back in time, and kill Steve Jobs.

    Why the FUCK can't I simply drag and drop these fucking videos I just recorded onto my goddamn Mac computer?

    submitted by /u/NoMuddyFeet
    [link] [comments]

    How in fuck's name do yall have enough storage for os updates

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    My iphone 6s plus's battery usage depletes fast, an hour of youtube and my battery goes from 100% to 0%, so i think the problem is because of me still using ios 10. Then i tried downloading and it occupies 3.5+ GB of space? How the fuck am i supposed to update my 16GB phone with only 12GB of storage when the whole update takes up more than a quater of my max storage? I have like 6 photos in my library, and about 4 games on my phone, which already adds to a total of 2GB, and the rest of my apps takes up like 8GB. How the hell do yall even be able to update your iphone constantly without removing every bloody function on the phone? Real question.

    submitted by /u/istupidguy
    [link] [comments]

    What does call failed mean

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    I was on call with my school and it said call failed and hung up. Called again and did the same thing. Did the school hang up on me? Or is it in my end

    submitted by /u/kyel0125
    [link] [comments]

    Recently added photos are out of order after update 12.4

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone XR and just updated to 12.4 and when I went to open my camera the most recent picture was from last summer. When I go to all photos my pictures are in chronological order but the recently added on the camera app is all jumbled. Any fixes for this?

    submitted by /u/ruebenj791
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with tap to open notification

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have an iPhone X running iOS 12.4. Just updated yesterday, I did a DFU reset and updated to latest iOS during the reset. I can't seem to tap to open apps through my notifications anymore. For example, if I received a text, I can't open the messages app directly by tapping on the notification. Tapping on the notification initiates a swipe right motion and I have to tap a second time on the "open" button in order to open the app. Below is a video of the issue. Can anyone recommend a fix! Thanks!!

    https://streamable.com/njbvk?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

    submitted by /u/jjmed2015
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally was deleting apps yesterday I had on my phone and deleted my private photo vault app. I had thousands of pictures on there secrecy projects I’m working on that I don’t want on my camera roll. Is there any way to get them back?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    Issue with standard iPhone 6 registering touch. Likely related to software

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 11:16 AM PDT

    I have an issue with my standard (not plus) iPhone 6 that I am positive is related to the software. My phone is having an issue registering, or processing, touch. I will start to type and all of a sudden my phone will not respond to touch, besides the home button. When this happens I shut down, and then unlock, the screen. Sometimes I have to do this several times before the phone will respond again. When it does respond, I might be able to type a paragraph before it happens again, but sometimes the issues recurs after only typing a couple of letters.

    I have tried a factory reset, followed by backup restore, and the issue continues. Is it possible to restore phone to factory settings and then move my contact info over and individual apps? I'd prefer not to restore and then have to enter each contact and app separately. I'm hoping to keep this phone until fall and then upgrade to an XS or something. Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/MFVillian
    [link] [comments]

    Help making a custom text tone?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    So I have the file in iTunes, I converted it to ACC, and then when I go to make it a .m4r there is no m4a at the end of the name to change it. When I look at the file in Windows Explorer (on Windows 10 here) it shows the file as a .m4a. As far as I can tell I have no idea how to get it from a .m4a to .m4r

    submitted by /u/Radbot13
    [link] [comments]

    (iPhone X iOS 13 beta) Can swipe up to unlock, but cant swipe up to go to the home screen.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 05:08 AM PDT

    For some weird reason, I cant swipe up to enter task manager or go to the homescreen, but can swipe up to unlock the phone. The phone just scrolls instead of exiting the application. The issue presents itself whilst in landscape mode as well, meaning its not a screen issue.

    Any tips on what to do? Tried factory resetting the phone from a backup, but it didnt help

    submitted by /u/OngeMaki
    [link] [comments]

    Black spot on iPhone X screen

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 03:23 AM PDT

    I dropped my iPhone X twice yesterday. The first time nothing happened, then the second time I noticed a small orange mark on the bottom left corner of the screen. It hasn't gotten any bigger, but since then it's turned black. What is it, should I be worried and is there anything I can do about it? Will it spread?

    submitted by /u/g_ba1168
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel