• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 17, 2019

    iPhone HELPP!! Iphone 7plus Constantly Resets on its own

    iPhone HELPP!! Iphone 7plus Constantly Resets on its own


    HELPP!! Iphone 7plus Constantly Resets on its own

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 12:24 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Im not sure what's going on with my iPhone 7plus. It constantly resets and rarely makes it to the lock screen. On rare occasions when it makes it to the lock screen, it would reset in the next minute or so.

    What Ive done so far:

    1)DFU Reset

    2) Factory reset and restored my phone

    3)Changed my Sim

    4) Force reset

    Any advice for me or is it time for a new phone? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/inv-Asian
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 has been acting up, upside down ads, messages re-sending.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 12:00 AM PDT

    Hi

    iPhone 7 has been acting up, some symptoms:

    I was playing games and the ads were starting to show upside down with auto-rotate off
    I was also chatting on hangouts when the other persons messages were starting to get resent to me, messages that were already sent by him and read by me 2 hours prior.
    My WiFi were showing disconnected in another occasion.

    I could not find anything on google, and i'm getting a bit nervous because i'm going on vacation tomorrow, i don't want the phone to die.

    I've tried installing the latest OS updates
    Restarted phone twice

    Any insight as to why this might happen would greatly help

    submitted by /u/wrks2w
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for OEM replacement screens for my iPhone XS max under $350 US

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 11:45 PM PDT

    Iphone 4 and Itunes issue: Software update Required(Can't download apps through Itunes)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 11:10 PM PDT

    So I am temporarily using my brother's iphone 4 while I am awaiting my XS replacement to come. I am trying to download apps for it through itunes...however, once i sign in and search it on itunes....I get

    "Software Update required: To make changes to your payment information, you need to upgrade your computer to the latest version of Windows."

    Despite my surfacebook is running the latest Windows 10 build.

    How do i fix this? Or is there another way i can download apps for IOS 7/Iphone 4?

    Thank you

    (Also i am using a new apple id, hence why i can't access my apps older version using my original ID)

    submitted by /u/ItsKai
    [link] [comments]

    If I’m listen to a song and my phone is in its normal position the vocals of the song is muffled by a lot but when I turn my phone upside down it returns to normal can anyone explain why? (iPhone 7)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 10:47 PM PDT

    My Iphone 8 is stuck on a black dimly lit screen

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 10:25 PM PDT

    it doesn't turn on and i've already tried everything

    submitted by /u/Reese_but_with_a_c
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 5s wont make calls only in a large area around my home.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any clue why this is happening? I can't make calls at home or in a large area up until a specific intersection. I can text use data and internet just fine, but not calling. I cant find anything that specific online. Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/DomingoShaw
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think is wrong?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:24 PM PDT

    Hello,

    Im curious what you think is up with this dude's phone. So I was texting this guy one morning (I have an iPhone, he does too) and he was receiving my texts. Then, just a few hours later, I texted him and the texts would send blue, but slowly (you could see the blue bar at the top like it was sending)...then the message turned to green. He ended up FaceTiming me but when I clicked on answer, it didn't connect. Then I FaceTimed him back and it wouldn't connect again. I could video chat with him on Instagram though. He told me that he wasn't getting my texts. What do you think is the problem?

    submitted by /u/hopefulcait
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS on t mobile dropping reception in Los Angeles

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 04:21 PM PDT

    I've been in la for 4 years and even though sometimes I've had weak reception, I've never had NO reception.

    I recently experienced this for the first time where my phones kept dropping and I lost ALL cellular data and reception.

    Then after 3 minutes it came back to life to 4 bars,

    It was so weird. Is something going on with t mobile ? I have a XS with the latest version

    submitted by /u/limache
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 extreme lag.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 02:19 PM PDT

    I've been having a big lag problem that's really annoying on my iPhone 8. I barely receive text on iMessage or even Snapchat from my friend because of this lag. I can send anyone a bunch of text from a different region and they'll barely get any messages I've sent unless I'm lucky. I live in America and I have a fiend in another region who has recently moved to a mountain like area. If I text that person on iMessage my messages barely send. I can send 23 messages and then end up getting 1 or 2 of them. Recently I haven't even been able to make FaceTime audio calls because of this problem. When I call my other phone beside me it always picks up, same for anyone on this WiFi line. If I call my sister, or mom it always works. But it never works when I call anyone from a different region or my friend from France, who now lives in a mountain like area. But it's the same for them, they can send me a bunch of text or messages, literally anywhere. It can be iMessage, Snapchat, or even WhatsApp but I will get/receive nothing. Is there any solution for this problem? Please I need help. I've been suffering with this problem for over 2 weeks. I don't know what I can do anymore and how to fix this. I never knew that lag could be this bad. My friend is using an iPhone XR I'm pretty sure but still is experiencing the same problem. Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/ImmaSpider88
    [link] [comments]

    My phone keeps saying it’s accessing my location while on Reddit

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    So every time I go on Reddit I'll get the little arrowhead on the top right for five seconds or so and then disappear for a few minutes. Reddit isn't allowed to access my location nor do I have any other apps open that do access my location. Anybody have any ideas on what's happening? It's an iPhone 7plus

    submitted by /u/EON_ETERNITY
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 6 plus bootloop

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 11:43 AM PDT

    I have tried a hard reset, wiping it through itunes, and updating it to a past version, what can I do now? No apple store recommendations, please. Please help.

    submitted by /u/matthew02030203
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud Photos not on phone after signing out and back in

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I had an issue with Handoff between my MAC and iPhone so followed a suggestion where it said sign out and back in to iCloud account.

    Completed this but now my photos aren't on my iPhone neither on my Mac. I have almost 190GB of photos and they're still appearing if I was to go to iCloud.com so that's a relief but still not sure why they're not appearing on my phone.

    iCloud Photos are ticked my on phone settings.

    Any help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/r803
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I suddenly hear anything out of my phones speaker?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    So I was listening to music on my phone through an aux cable in my car I go to unplug it and now when I play anything wether it's Spotify, snapchat video, YouTube or whatever I can't hear any sound from my phone 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤔

    submitted by /u/MakeupMua16
    [link] [comments]

    Apps do not update [iOS 12.3.1]

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    When I go to update apps, the circle starts spinning and then goes back to "Update".

    My iPhone is the 7 Plus.

    There is plenty of storage, the WIFI connection is very good. I have reset the network connection and did a hard reset on my phone.

    Anyone have an idea why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/the_green_glass_door
    [link] [comments]

    Recover Permanently Deleted Photos

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 04:56 AM PDT

    I had about 900 photos in hidden on my iphone 6s and accidentally deleted all of them last night, and recently deleted doesn't work. Those photos were my dearest memories of these 2 years and i really really hope i can get them back. Is there any way that's possible? Please help

    submitted by /u/l-e-t-h-a-l
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel