• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 17, 2019

    iPhone Decided to make a mockup tonight of my ideal iPhone (2020): Touch ID and the front-facing camera located behind the edge-to-edge screen, the camera bump is gone, and the triumphant return of the aluminum bands and circular buttons of the iPhone SE!!!

    iPhone Decided to make a mockup tonight of my ideal iPhone (2020): Touch ID and the front-facing camera located behind the edge-to-edge screen, the camera bump is gone, and the triumphant return of the aluminum bands and circular buttons of the iPhone SE!!!


    Decided to make a mockup tonight of my ideal iPhone (2020): Touch ID and the front-facing camera located behind the edge-to-edge screen, the camera bump is gone, and the triumphant return of the aluminum bands and circular buttons of the iPhone SE!!!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 05:36 PM PDT

    Don't use FaceApp if you want to keep the rights to your photos

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    PSA: Don't use those mini fans that plug into your iPhone's lightning port

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    With summer here, you might see those little fans that connect to your iPhone via the lightning port. Obviously, they're not MFI certified. And this is for a good reason. The fans pull a large amount of current from the phone... more than the phone is designed to handle. This could result in a damaged charging circuit, meaning you won't be able to charge the phone anymore.

    So if you're hot this summer, do yourself a favor and get one of those battery powered mini fans from the drug store or dollar store.

    submitted by /u/_potato_farm_
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 Developer Beta 4 available now!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    iPhone 11 Models [MKBHD]

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:04 PM PDT

    Little tip to anyone who didn’t know, swiping backwards in calculator erases the last number inputted.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 11:12 PM PDT

    Everything the iPhone does better than Android

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    Apple Fast Charge Questions?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 03:26 AM PDT

    Apple Fast Charge Questions?

    I own both of these (USB-C to Lightning) cables. But according to a Amazon Review, The A1703 Is the newer model and apparently works on all the Apple Bigger Fast Chargers, Compared to the A1656, Which only works with the 29w Charger.

    Is there any truth to this? I just purchased a 30w charger that supposed to be here today. But I'm just trying to confirm this from other people. Because I have a third party charger that's currently is gonna be replaced with the OEM 30w charger.

    https://i.redd.it/4pfmc6bgbua31.jpg

    submitted by /u/iNick20
    [link] [comments]

    SIM Card question - iPhone XR

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 03:58 AM PDT

    I'm going to Mexico today for a month and I'd like to have enough data to just use WhatsApp while there. I was planning on buying a chip for 2.5gb for the month there.

    I've never done this before so I have a question that I couldn't find online -

    Will I still keep my number? There are two slots for SIM cards on the XR I think so can I keep the ATT one I use here and insert the one I buy there? How will it work?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/osominer
    [link] [comments]

    Fixed the storage issue!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 03:08 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/kVvXoY0.jpg

    This (other)was at 23GB yesterday— the trick, I deleted Apple Music, and reinstalled from the App Store.

    Boom, ~12GB space back.

    submitted by /u/Administratr
    [link] [comments]

    Erease iPhone

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    I have two custom ringtones I'd made and uploaded via some iTunes some months ago. Apparently after some iTunes update I can't view the pre-update uploaded ringtones in iTunes sync anymore and as such have no way to remove them from the device. I even tried the Garageband trick but ringtones weren't there.

    I assume that if I were to wipe my iPhone / restore it to defaults they will be gone too.

    However I'd like to keep my iMessage (including text messages) as well as call history, apps settings and what not...

    What is a proper way of doing the wipe in this scenario?

    For the record, not sure if it's relevant:

    - I have a MBP so I can do an offline backup

    - I do sync all the apps and photos that I can to iCloud, as well as have configured iCloud backup of the whole iPhone

    I guess that if I were to restore my iPhone from the backup (either iCloud or local) these ringtones would be uploaded again. So the only way is to go with a clean install and setting the iPhone. But then what about the data that I want to keep?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Playful_Pound
    [link] [comments]

    Question about apple music

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 02:10 AM PDT

    I signed up for the free 3 month membership...

    So I downloaded some songs... will they get deleted after 3 months?

    submitted by /u/i-like-to-be-wooshed
    [link] [comments]

    App searching.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 03:56 AM PDT

    Anybody knows an app which download the videos from youtube and listem them after without need of internet connection.

    submitted by /u/Ultras1988
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR - what to expect with connecting up to three devices throughout a day?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 03:32 AM PDT

    I'm looking to pick up an XR this weekend, and I'm about to go all in on the Apple ecosystem - also considering an Apple Watch and airpods. Now I'm also pretty heavy into Pokémon GO, I play it nearly any chance I go outside, and use my Pokeball Plus with it.

    So, with this iPhone supposedly having the best battery life, if I have three devices connected at one time, how long should I expect the battery life to last? On an average day, I'm looking at about two hours commute time which would have Pokémon GO time and listening to music, and an eight hour working day, of which I expect the watch to be connected for both.

    Weekends would have less to no airpod time, but potentially more Pokémon GO time.

    submitted by /u/TheGamerCalledS
    [link] [comments]

    This happened to my iPhone X on my way to work today. I wonder, at this point is it worth getting a repair or should I just get a new Xs/Xs Max/XR right now or just live with this for 2 and a half months until the new one gets released?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 10:39 PM PDT

    Guys, I’m going to buy an IPhone 7 used because my 5s just broke down, any sign to watch out for checking the conditions of the iPhone that I’m going to buy?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 10:02 PM PDT

    The phone looks new and there's little cosmetic defect but I'm worried if there's something that I'll miss when checking the conditions of the phone

    submitted by /u/ImHhW
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a significant difference in photo quality between the iPhone 8 and XR?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 04:59 PM PDT

    What do Apple think about iphones with fm radio? Why was is canceled on iphones?Do you need fm radio on your iphone?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 10:54 PM PDT

    Water damage!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 10:23 PM PDT

    My iPhone 7 Plus took a dip in the pool. It stayed on briefly after without the home button working, I went to reset it and it went into a boot loop. I have now powered it down completely. Is it likely to be okay if I let it dry out? Is there any way to increase my chances?

    submitted by /u/d2864212
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel