• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 28, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Upcoming] Iconator2 - v1.7: Move time & date on LS with fingers

    iOS Jailbreak [Upcoming] Iconator2 - v1.7: Move time & date on LS with fingers


    [Upcoming] Iconator2 - v1.7: Move time & date on LS with fingers

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    [question] has anyone heard anything on tetherme for a12?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    [Upcoming] QuickCC - Expands Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity in Control Center

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    [Upcoming] Chatlock 1.2 hide cell contents (submitted to bigboss) twitter support coming soon

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 04:16 AM PDT

    [Question] Anyone Know Where To Find A Dynamic Wallpaper In Filza, I Downloaded From Cydia?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 10:37 PM PDT

    [Help] Is there anyway to contact Spin XI tweak support to ask that it be updated to iOS 12.2, they haven’t had a change log update for about a year, so I wanna ask if they’ll update because I love it

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    [Update] Hey!UrFlash v1.3 / Packix / Free Added flash activation by volume button

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    [Request] Activator for 12.2

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Packix should stop distributing low-effort (piracy) tweaks

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Today, I noticed the tweak called "SileoStore" is showed on the Packix repo.

    What it does is to "fake" as you purchased all tweaks.

    As most repositories now have UDID check, so it almost does not work.

    However, this tweak apparently aims to crack the tweaks.

    On Packix, all tweak updates need to be approved by the repo master.

    When my friends asked with LaughingQuoll to ask what they check when the package was uploaded, he said: "contents of the packages are reviewed by the repo".

    https://twitter.com/LaughingQuoll/status/1153191330333413378

    But, I don't think they actually "review" the packages as tweaks like this are still on the Packix repo.

    I remember the tweak called "PUBGHack" was not removed for a long time.

    I think this kind of "low-effort" (or piracy) tweak should not be approved.

    https://imgur.com/a/TdYTjyI

    submitted by /u/surumedaisuki
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] If you were rich/famous enough could you pay Apple for a custom jailbreak?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 11:03 PM PDT

    This is purely for fun but hypothetically speaking: if you were important enough (say a politician) or had enough money, could you order a custom version of iOS from Apple and ask them to integrate all the tweaks you want and optimize it for peak performance? Do you think Apple would do this for you? Do they already do this for world leaders who use iPhones? How "rich" or "important" do you have to be for Apple to actually consider this? I heard Donald Trump is given a "tailored" iPhone, with most apps and features removed by Secret Service every 30 days so maybe this is a possibility?

    submitted by /u/shiddedonmyboner
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Do other experience that Axon does not work upon respringing, until you open your device then lock it ?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 09:57 PM PDT

    [Help] Spotlight Search and Settings search not working even after rootfs restore via uncover.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 11:49 PM PDT

    So I was getting annoyed with this not working and decided to rootfs restore to fix it. I am on the latest uncover with iOS 12.1.2. I really want to avoid doing a full restore. So does anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/TurtleInTheShell
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Any iOS 12.1.3 anti-revokes?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 08:44 PM PDT

    Hey guys ive just jailbroken my phone (iphone 7+) running 12.1.3 using latest ver of unc0ver and ive been struggling to find any anti-revokes for it do you guys have any?

    submitted by /u/susakeki
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST]tweak to use iphone as bluetooth keyboard/mouse/and controller

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    i have an iphone xr

    submitted by /u/pljackass
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Snap101 - Does anybody have a throwaway/secondary account I can borrow for testing?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    Hey! I wish there was an easier method to communicate with everybody rather than posting but as the title says, does anybody have a throwaway Snapchat account that I can borrow/use THAT WAS EFFECTED by the recent "spam" ban wave? I have secondary accounts but none of them have been effected so I cannot efficiently test using them... Only my main account was slammed with the ban and I really don't want to risk anything with that at the moment due to my line of work and it being a really important part of it (No, not premium Snapchat, before the trolls start with their jokes... LOL - Radio DJ: Social media communication).

    If anybody has a secondary/throwaway account that WAS effected by the recent ban wave and they wouldn't mind me borrowing it, RISKING A TEMPORARY BAN OR TWO, please send me a DM/Direct message.

    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD IN THE COMMENTS SECTION - Seems like common sense but you never know... Hahaha!

    Of course, you can change the password (through their website please, not through the app - I don't want you to risk a premature ban) so you're not providing me with a password you typically use for other accounts etc.

    Please DO NOT give me your MAIN Snapchat account!

    I have a few theories as to what this new method of "detection" is but without a prior banned account, I cannot confirm. There were rumors floating around and another user repeating mis-informed information on my prior post that it was AppStore++... I've worked closely with CokePokes before and I can assure you it is NOT AS++ - Flex DOES trigger in newer versions but does NOT in older versions so it's not Flex either.

    Thank you in advance for your help.

    Hopefully I can put my finger on exactly what's going on... As soon as I do, I'll update/post.

    Thanks again!

    -SnapHelper

    TDLR; I need access to somebodies SECONDARY account that WAS effected by the recent Snapchat ban wave to use for testing. Please DM me.

    submitted by /u/snaphelper
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] Chatlock v1.2 is now live

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    Chatlock v1.2 is now live on bigboss repo

    Changelog :

    • Fix a bug in twitter.
    • Added the option to hide locked cell contents (doesn't support twitter at the moment)

    http://apt.thebigboss.org/onepackage.php?bundleid=com.idevicelover.chatlock&db=

    submitted by /u/elias1995ish
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak to make these buttons transparent

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 05:11 AM PDT

    [Request] led notification idea

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    You know when it rains and a rain drop creates an interesting magnified affect? Is that at all possible for maybe a micro led notification tweak? Just curious...

    submitted by /u/jordanw426
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is iOS 13 Beta capable of being jailbroken by Chimera?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 12:19 AM PDT

    The sidebar doesn't say that iOS 13 Beta can be jailbroken by Chimera, but the FAQ's mention it. Is there any clarification on this, and is it stable?

    submitted by /u/_reklaw
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] DebKeeper alternative for Zebra?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 12:04 AM PDT

    [Question]Anyone know how to fix this?Iphone 6 IOS 12.2

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 12:00 AM PDT

    [Discussion] duetexpertd is killing me!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 11:59 PM PDT

    Its consuming 70% of my phone processor and my phone is heating up .. please help!!

    submitted by /u/Sidonkey
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there a tweak that stops charging my phone at 80%

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    From what I've heard its good for the health of your battery to keep it between 20% and 80% so are there any tweaks that can stop my phone from charging at 80%?

    submitted by /u/Roxlvox
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Cydia broke entirely for me: i cannot install tweaks. Update tweaks or even add tweaks nor remove them.. how do i reset Cydia entirely?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel