• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 27, 2019

    iPhone Why is there a discrepancy in the screen on time ?

    iPhone Why is there a discrepancy in the screen on time ?


    Why is there a discrepancy in the screen on time ?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 11:31 PM PDT

    Touch ID intermittently working on 6S

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 06:21 PM PDT

    hi. several weeks ago i replaced the display on my daughters iphone 6S and transferred the home button. the touch id worked for about a week. then her phone died and when it restarted, touch id no longer worked. if you go try to set it up, it says "Failed. Unable to complete touch ID setup. Please go back and try again".

    then, just a few days ago, my daughter said it started working again and i confirmed it worked. all the prints that were there before were stored.

    and now today, it isn't working

    any idea what could be causing this to happen?

    submitted by /u/patoons
    [link] [comments]

    Open tabs have been removed/deleted?? iPhone XR

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    I had about 30 (I know I know) open tabs in incognito mode on my phone. I went to Google something today and noticed that they had all been removed from my phone. There were 0 open tabs. Help!

    submitted by /u/wonderkat4
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 repair

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to repair this phone for my girlfriend the person who had it before her said they just dropped a few inches and it completely stopped working.

    I've tried replacing the battery but still nothing and I don't really want to spend $80 to get it fixed.

    Advice as to what it could be?

    Screen looks fine too

    submitted by /u/bobbyrick19238
    [link] [comments]

    Help fixing iPhone 6

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    I bought an iPhone 6 hoping to fix it. I bought a cheap battery, but all it did was flash the apple logo for 2 seconds and then just show a dark blue/purple screen before turning off. I did some research and it seemed that I had a faulty battery, which wasn't surprising since it cost $13. Then, I bought a $25 one with a 4.8 star average review from 40 people. I put that one in and the exact same thing happened. Anyone know what's happening? Thanks

    submitted by /u/AceCats614
    [link] [comments]

    Apps keep shutting down

    Posted: 27 Jul 2019 03:02 AM PDT

    When I try to open some apps they open for a second and then close- what is wrong with my phone? :/

    submitted by /u/sleepwithmythoughts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel