• Breaking News

    Monday, July 1, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Release] Time to snap guys ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ”ฅ it’s released but haven’t seen any post so just posting about it :)

    iOS Jailbreak [Release] Time to snap guys ������ it’s released but haven’t seen any post so just posting about it :)


    [Release] Time to snap guys ������ it’s released but haven’t seen any post so just posting about it :)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    [Update] Textyle 1.4 - Style text as you type! Giving away some copies, more information in the comments.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 05:51 PM PDT

    [Discussion] My thoughts about open source jailbreak abuse and a possible way to prevent it from happening

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    Open source is a double-edged sword

    • The common motivation behind open source is allowing people to view the code, read it, learn how it works, fork it, improve it and contribute back to the original repository
    • Open source entirely exposes the codebase and allows any modification to be made in hopes that it will make a better user experience in the future
    • Open source is frequently abused by frauds and scammers. The most common reasons why people do this is to get attention, sell free software with high-demand for money for their own financial gains or re-package the software with malware and redistribute it

    Jailbreaks are powerful

    • Jailbreaks are essentially tools that hack into the devices to remove certain OS restrictions. This process is entirely safe by default, yet it is ridiculously easy to turn these tools into some extremely powerful malware

    There is only one actively maintained open source jailbreak right now

    • The only actively maintained open source jailbreak is the unc0ver jailbreak for iOS 11.0-12.1.2. I initially decided to open source this project because I saw no reason not to and wanted to help others learn how it works and possibly contribute to it in the future. The project has thankfully received a few useful contributions from others since it was made—Almost an entire year. I have received a high number of troll contributions and bug reports where people essentially abused the open source system in order to harass me. So far, I haven't done anything about these people and I don't exactly know if there is anything I can do so anyway
    • The reason why I make open source software is because I think it is a good thing to let the user know what they are running on their device or learn how what they are running works
    • Several people have forked the open source codebase to make tiny changes, largely to the user interface, rebrand it and release it in their own redistribution platforms with false claims about the changes
    • I have debunked every single such case till now and continued the development open source in hopes that people would realize their mistake and quit abusing it. Yet I have recently lost my hopes with that due to unfortunate issues with the abusers. I am not going to name the individuals nor the full issue to avoid drama. I am writing this to discuss about a possible way to fix this issue, not to spite anyone

    Possible solution for the issue: Open source jailbreaks after a certain period of time

    • Open sourcing jailbreaks after a certain period of time will ensure that the people who want to abuse the project for their own advantage won't be able to do so. Majority of the people who do things like this do it for clout or to get uncalled recognization from people. If the source code is released after a certain period of time, they won't be able to reach their goal because the original product will always be ahead of the clone, yet it will help the people who are genuinely interested in how jailbreaks work to learn and improve their skills to contribute back to jailbreaking in the future

    Why am I making this post now

    • I am making this post now because I am almost done with my own solution for tweak injection without Substrate. My solution is essentially a powerful and stable bootstrap tooling for libsubstitute. libsubstitute is a library that provides support for hooking or modifying code in runtime like Substrate. The library itself is stable, yet the library is essentially only a file that contains code and requires a bootstrap tooling to be actually put in use. This is essentially what I am doing and I am still working on it to ensure that it has no disadvantages compared to the official Substrate

    Thank you for reading the post. Please comment about your own opinions about this topic and tell me about your thoughts about if I should continue the development of unc0ver open source and if I should open source my upcoming solution for tweak injection on modern devices and versions. Have a good day.

    submitted by /u/_pwn20wnd
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] ImageCorrect v0.4 - Quick access menu so you never forget all of your shortcuts + Settings Dark Mode!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    [Release] Monokai Make Your Reddit App Colorful

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 02:55 PM PDT

    Screenshot

    Monokai lets you customise the colours of the built in reddit themes.

    Will be available on Dynastic Repo this week

    Here's a deb Monokai Tweak Deb

    Any bugs or suggestions let me know here Github Submit Bugs & Suggestions Twitter

    submitted by /u/recoveringarmy
    [link] [comments]

    [DISCUSSION] Differences between 13Hud and iOS 12 volume bar

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 09:45 PM PDT

    [RELEASE] Sleepizy - Fall asleep with your music! Set a timer to stop your music directly from Control Center, with lots of features. Get it on Packix now!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    [Release] iOS Forensic Toolkit - Alpha ver.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    Hi Guys,
    I'm new in programming, but I made small app that might be useful for some of you.
    It's written in Swift, but code is kinda ugly. Like really ugly. But anyway, app has a few options like dumping sms database, user data, media, logs, showing device info, downloading SHSH2 blobs and dumping keychain (my own fork that fixed segfault11). Also it can prepare Mac and iPhone to communicate correctly. You can choose between USB and WIFI connection, but most of options works currently in USB only mode. Still working on taring files, app decrypting, more options to keychain_dumper and iTunes backup. You can change binaries like tsschecker, keychain_dumper and entitlements to your own in ~/.ShangrilaSupportFiles (hidden) folder.
    Thank's to ptoomey3, tihmstar and s0uthwest for keychain_dumper and tsschecker, hope you guy's are not mad at me that I used them without asking. They're not included, but program will download them from your git while configuring.
    Hope you have a great day!

    https://github.com/vocaeq/iOS-Forensic-Toolkit

    It's still in alpha version, so be careful. Works on Chimera Jailbreak, not sure about unc0ver, but I'll do my best to make it compatible with both.

    submitted by /u/vocaeq
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] The new tweak "VolHUD" is stolen from 13HUD

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 01:20 AM PDT

    The tweet

    The code for 13HUD can be found here.

    The new tweak VolHUD uses exactly the same code, he just stuck his donation link in it and released it under his name. He didn't even bother to rename my properties, ivars and methods.

    Hopefully Andy removes it from Packix soon. I'm disappointed that he felt it moral to do this, and surprised he didn't think that I would notice. The guy claims to be a security researcher and has over 7,600 followers on Twitter, which makes this situation even more shocking. If you are following him, please unfollow him now, the guy is a fraud.

    Thank you for taking your time to read this. I'm a bit angry (as you can probably imagine), but hopefully this post is clear and informative.

    UPDATE: proof

    submitted by /u/Muirey03
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] CCBG - Replacing BlackOutCC

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:52 PM PDT

    This will replace Blackout CC, same thing you can just pick your color now.

    Has one color picker in settings choose your color and that's it, your control center's background will be your selected color.

    Fixes know issues with BlackOutCC as well such as the color disappearing when closing.

    BlackOutCC will no longer be updated.

    Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/E1Wvm87

    Repo: https://idevicehacked.com

    submitted by /u/smokin1337
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] NeonBoard bug fix - it works now I guess

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    At least I tested it on the devices having problems and people said it worked.

    There were two bugs people noticed:

    • Crashing to safe mode on @3x retina devices (do you call this super retina or retina second gen or something? this is iPhone 6s and later)

    • Crashing (sometimes) when trying to sort themes in preferences

    And I also noticed a bug with theming the clock icon.

    Now all of these bugs are fixed. At least it seems so: the guy who tested told me it worked for him, and it works for me right now so I assume it's fine... hopefully.


    Now, on this whole situation: I had absolutely no idea about the safe mode bug since I don't have any devices newer than the iPhone SE. So, I didn't notice the bug. About the preferences bug, it's entierly my fault, and I'm very sorry. Like, really. Sorry.

    This bug fix was delayed for so long since I could not compile it for arm64e aka A12 from my phone (cause I'm on a trip without my laptop), and I wanted to serve full compatiblity, so I had to ask someone else. I'd like to say a huge thanks to Chr0nic, the developer of tw3lve for helping me compile NeonBoard for A12.

    In general, I'm sorry for all the shit I caused and I hope this won't happen again. I hope you can enjoy NeonBoard now. Refresh your repos and install the new update. (It won't show up in the updates tab since I left it on the same version number, just reinstall it.)

    In case you didn't read the 2.0 changelog, read my previous post.

    My repo: artikushg.github.io

    I'm sorry.

    submitted by /u/ArtikusHG
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Write only access for apps

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    [Help] is there any way to fix this purple texture issue on god of war on PPSSPP? I’m using and iPhone XR on iOS 12.1 chimera

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:08 PM PDT

    [Request] Unlock device straight to homescreen, not the last opening app

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:02 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    As the title says, can some developer create a tweak that when you unlock your device, it will go straight to the homescreen, rather than the last opening app.

    Here's a situation I encountered:

    • I was browsing /r/kpopfap in the office on my phone.

    • I opened a gif of a sexy Korean female singer doing an exotic dance.

    • My boss called me from his room "Hey can you come in here a lil bit".

    • I locked the phone with the gif still opened and went to my boss's room.

    • He said "Can you open our company website on your phone?"

    • I said "Yeah sure" and unlocked the phone, completely forgetting about the gif.

    • The phone unlocked, and the my boss saw the gif.

    • Really awkward moment between me and my boss (he's quite a traditional Asian guy and don't like these kinds of stuff)

    If it were to go straight to the homescreen it would have saved me the embarrassment.

    submitted by /u/vivabritania
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Can’t send photo’s or edit from Photo App

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 11:50 PM PDT

    I know this isn't really jailbreak help. But I am jailbroken and the only solution I'm offered is to "update"

    I'm not able to airdrop or send picture from photo app or edit picture from the photo app.

    I tried most of the solutions online and I cannot get it to work.

    • I was told to turn on and off the iCloud (even though I do not have any pictures in iCloud, I still did on and off)
    • I resetted my settings
    • obviously rebooted my device
    • yes it's the same effect on stock iOS

    Did anyone face this? Or facing this What's the solution behind it

    Help thanks !!

    Screenshot of Errors

    submitted by /u/PundaiNayai
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] ProperLockGestures – Double tap to lock – A12 support

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    Name: ProperLockGestures

    Repo: https://henrikssonbrothers.com/cydia/repo

    Description: Double tap to lock

    More info on the repo.

    Price: Free

    Changes 0.0.8:

    • A12 support

    • Switched to ARC

    Other info:

    If you support my work please consider looking into one of my paid items, such as [[NextUp 2 beta (iOS 12)]] or follow me on twitter. Thank you!

    Please report issues here.

    submitted by /u/andreashenriksson
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] EasyKeyboardX - Replace Dictation Key with Shortcut Key

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    [Question] Is there a tweak to disable Sprints VoLTE block ?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:48 PM PDT

    Just found out today that Sprint does not allow voice over LTE while other major carriers do.

    Is there a tweak to to disable this feature ?

    submitted by /u/Mattyqer
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] Is there any method or tweak which allows Siri to control Spotify?? —(Spotify Siri Integration like - or nearly like Siri & Apple Music)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    Is there a method, app, tweak or something that would allow me to say "Hey Siri, Play Starman by David Bowie on Spotify" — then Siri plays David Bowie Starman. (For example)

    Any ideas, methods or tweaks for this?

    Or is Spotify Siri Integration with iOS 12 Jailbreak simply not there?

    Thanks in advance!

    I've searched and I found nothing conclusive. There used to be a tweak called "Rude Siri" (or along those lines) — where Siri would give...explicit answers to certain questions. That was many year ago though!

    submitted by /u/giraffedoctor47
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] CCVPN 1.0.2 - Fixed bug where it wouldn't connect on first tap

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    Changes

    Fixed a bug where it wouldn't connect on the first tap

    Description

    A Control Center Module to connect/disconnect VPN

    Repo

    Available on the BigBoss repo for free

    http://cydia.saurik.com/package/com.kingpuffdaddi.control-center.ccvpn/

    Contact

    You can contact me on twitter: @KingPuffdaddi or via email: [kingpuffdaddi@icloud.com](mailto:kingpuffdaddi@icloud.com)

    Donation

    If you want to support me or my work you can donate via PayPal to [kingpuffdaddi@icloud.com](mailto:kingpuffdaddi@icloud.com)

    submitted by /u/KingPuffdaddi
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] any download limit breakers?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    I am tired of the download limit (I don't have internet) and I wan to play with friends but I can't because they're either to big or the update is to big

    submitted by /u/ghostmaster177
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to customize control center icons.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:35 PM PDT

    would be amazing if this was compatible too with magma pro

    submitted by /u/jailbreaknoobiebooby
    [link] [comments]

    [request] double tap in weather to swap °F and °C

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:15 PM PDT

    title. bonus points for K also.

    submitted by /u/avitzavi528
    [link] [comments]

    [Giveaway] FlashBack - giving away to EVERYONE that participates. Repost for awareness.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:53 AM PDT

    [Update] MaskedHotspotPass v1.1 – Mask the hotspot password in Settings – iOS 12 and A12 support

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    Name: MaskedHotspotPass

    Repo: BigBoss

    Description: Mask the hotspot password in Settings

    More info on the repo.

    Price: Free

    Changes 1.1:

    • iOS 12 support

    • A12 support

    Other info:

    I just submitted it to BigBoss, it will probably take a day or two before the update is live at BigBoss. For the impatient: dropbox link

    If you want to support my work please consider looking into one of my paid items, such as [[NextUp 2 beta (iOS 12)]] or follow me on twitter. Thank you!

    Please report issues here.

    submitted by /u/andreashenriksson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel