• Breaking News

    Friday, July 5, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Release] BrickFix - Fix for iMessage bug that can brick your iPhone

    iOS Jailbreak [Release] BrickFix - Fix for iMessage bug that can brick your iPhone


    [Release] BrickFix - Fix for iMessage bug that can brick your iPhone

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    Please install this if you have iMessage enabled

    BrickFix fixes the recently reported iMessage bug that can permanently brick your phone, requiring you to restore. It is available for free from Packix.

    There really is no reason not to install this if you have iMessage enabled, as it could end up saving your jailbreak, you never know.

    BrickFix is entirely open source.

    If you like my work and want to support me, you can buy me a coke :)

    submitted by /u/Muirey03
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] Manta - Redesign your lock screen. Up Next calendar and weather info at a glance

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:28 PM PDT

    Hey Reddit, I wanted to introduce my new tweak Manta!

    Screenshots here!

    Manta is a modern dashboard for iOS. With fluid transitions, and customization options, Manta looks great on any device. It beautifully integrates into any setup. Choose the alignment you like best! The Weather and Calendar info automatically update throughout your day, showing your next event. When there are no upcoming events, the section collapses to give room for the rest of your content.

    Manta is a beautiful redesign for your lock screen. Available now on Packix for $1.99!

    https://i.redd.it/2j7e1mk60e831.png

    submitted by /u/bengiannis
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Contact photo in an iMessage Tapback to see who reacted

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    [News] Received email from DirtyBeans today that CSources2 is almost ready for 12.1.2. Unc0ver only.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:52 PM PDT

    Seriously, I had emailed them back in March. Really glad to hear this and it sounds like they must be close to updating it.

    It does work, I've been using it but the backup portion doesn't yet. Really be nice to get it fully functional again.

    It is a repo organizer where you add/remove repos within the tweak and create multiple favorite repo lists. You then at the click of a switch can swap them over to Cydia. It also is great because you can toggle repos on and off.

    I'd be watching for that update soon.

    submitted by /u/grapplerone
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] Use keychaineditor to recycle device IDs

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:49 PM PDT

    Note: I am a newbie at this, and this could be some weird shit

    Keychaineditor, somehow still works on ios12, flawlessly, even though it was last updated for ios11. This tool allows you to edit your keychain, a space where some apps store data.

    Anyways, recently, I found an app, with an annoying free trial. Every time you make a new account, it rejects you. It also copies a long random string to your clipboard. After inspection, it appears to be a device identifier. A custom one, not a UDID.

    Let's get to work! I found the application, by searching for a .app file. I then started opening random plist files, in the .app, until I found the bundle identifier. Next, I searched the keychain!

    keychaineditor -f "com.lol.whatever"

    I searched through the results, and found the device ID! Next, I simply deleted it, using -d.

    It works! I can now make another trial account.

    I then, made it into a bash script, and gave it an Activator trigger.

    P.S. Not gonna name the app, because I can't have this getting patched, for this specific app. I know it's a small risk, but just Incase.

    P.S.S. Sorry for the shitty writing, and the even shittier guide. I hope this helped someone!

    submitted by /u/pharmish
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] a tweak that adds “Downloads” to the new UI on Spotify that is just a long list of all the songs you have downloaded (preferably with a search bar at the top)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:47 AM PDT

    [Discussion] TweakReviewsDB v0.3.3 and later supports Installer 5

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:42 AM PDT

    [Request] Pin reminders on lockscreen

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:28 PM PDT

    Pleeeeaaaaaassseee. Also be able to check them off from lockscreen.

    iOS 11.3

    submitted by /u/dcroc
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Tetherme using hotspot data instead of phone data!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    As the title says, tetherme is using my hotspot data (which is limited) which is what I DIDN'T want it to do. Carriercrack isn't for Sprint/Boost Mobile so I can't do that and I don't know if PDANet works for IOS 11/12 so getting tetherme fixed to use the correct option or an alternative USB Tether app that uses my Data and not my Hotspot are my only options. And yes I did choose the override option as well to try to get it to use my mobile data to no avail.

    submitted by /u/AndroidBabyNewToIOS
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] The Best notifica presets? Drop a photo aswell :)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    [Request] Floating Dock Plus - Kiran Patil please give an option to disable slide over gesture when keyboard is active or limit gesture area only to upper half of a screen. When swiping from letters on the right edge slide panel keeps opening ��

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    [Request] CarPlay Apple Maps - high contrast for daytime mode, or always night mode

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    My head unit, or the way apple maps displays on it, is very low contrast when in daytime mode. Is there a tweak to either always use nightmode, or a high-contrast daytime mode?

    Specifically for CarPlay, but I only ever use it in the car, so it probably doesnt matter if it's CarPlay specific, as long as it works with CarPlay

    submitted by /u/iHaveHobbies
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Tweak to give games / apps less resources? Like limiting cpu usage etc?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    [Question] I was on uncover but ran SnapBack and wanted to jailbreak with chimera but it’s not working. Is anyone else having this problem on chimera 1.0.9?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:39 PM PDT

    [Question] If you lost your jailbreak would you go to the lowest iOS or go to iOS 13 beta?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    I'm wondering what you all would do. I would love to have iOS 13 because of the new dual iMessage and simultaneous phone calls with dual sim. I'm mainly staying because of TetherMe but where is it??? I mean I have an ip7 to use but I won't update my ipXS unless I loose it. Anyways what's your thought?

    Edit: if you lost it when iOS 13 is officially out would you update?

    submitted by /u/MildTsunami
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Change this option to “Trash” instead of “Move”. This removes an extra step with I want to bulk delete emails.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    [Help] Does anyone experience a black screen with unc0ver 3.2.1?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:06 PM PDT

    This only happens when I'm asleep for some reason and it's super annoying. I believe my phone is still active because it vibrates if I call it. I have an iPhone 8+. The only way out of it is to force restart (volume up, volume down, hold power button).

    Is there a solution to fix this?

    submitted by /u/marvelfan32
    [link] [comments]

    [Question]iPhone 5 10.3.3 helix cydia impactor line 214 error

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    I've created a new apple id, revoked the certificates, and dragged and dropped the ipa file into the impactor but always get a line 214 error. However, the helix app does end up on my phone but I can't access it. It says I need to allow access in settings but helix does not show up their. Any pointers would be appreciated.

    Edit: I enabled it and got cydia on my phone but got errors upon load and now can click a tab, but it will not go anywhere

    submitted by /u/CT-2497
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Screenfetch on iOS?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:53 PM PDT

    Is there a place where I can install screenfetch for iOS? Is it possible? For NewTerm

    submitted by /u/SpyderN
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Is there a way to repair a jailbreak?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:51 PM PDT

    Out of stupidity I deleted some tweaks I shouldn't delete. At least one of them was Rocketsbootsstrap but I don't know how much others and wich exactly. I can't download/delete anything out of Sileo anymore. Anytime I try and hit the button there is nothing happening. So is there a way to fix it or did I screw up? I'm on iOS 12.1.2 and using chimera. Thanks for any replies!

    submitted by /u/Hayatexd
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak that gives you the iPad style keyboard for the iPhone, where you’re allowed to swipe down to get extra characters iOS 11.3.1 Electra Jailbreak tweak

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 04:17 PM PDT

    [Question] Is sileo more stable to use now? Was thinking of switching back.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:48 PM PDT

    [Question] Why does System Info show my resolution (iPhone 7 Plus) as 2208x1242 and not 1920x1080? Is this a bug? (I have never changed my resolution on this device)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 05:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel