• Breaking News

    Friday, July 26, 2019

    iOS Beta [Discussion] Is anyone having any problems connecting to the internet?

    iOS Beta [Discussion] Is anyone having any problems connecting to the internet?


    [Discussion] Is anyone having any problems connecting to the internet?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    All my devices can connect to my WiFi except the one device on iOS 13. It can see the network but it just won't connect and displays "no internet connection" on the rare occurrence it does connect. I've reset the network see things but this did nothing. Thanks! Edit: if you are having this problem please report I through the feedback app!

    submitted by /u/iWilliamH
    [link] [comments]

    [DISCUSSION] I’m just going to go ahead and say that db 4 is the best iOS I have had in years

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    All I read here is about bugs and shit. Just wanted to put this out how great this build is, finally.

    Extremely usable on a daily driver.

    iPhone X

    submitted by /u/drunkrohan
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Searching the subreddit before posting

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:25 PM PDT

    The developer beta came out close to a month before the public beta and most of the features that were announced were already discussed.

    If it is a bug or feature, try searching the subreddit to see if someone already had made a post.

    submitted by /u/lnmfreak
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] garage widget still doesnt show on dashboard in Carplay ios13 beta4

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    [BUG]My watch won’t count my calories after update to DB4. Still counting standing hours.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 12:36 AM PDT

    [Bug] 3d touch on group chat shows contacts without pictures backwards. I have it as last name, first name but the pictures show first name last name

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    [Discussion] different contact icon in the tips application. Couldn’t be that we will get a ‘new’ contact icon. The icon doesn’t reflect the iOS 12 contact icon

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    [BUG] WiFi Calling shuts itself off

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 04:39 AM PDT

    The WiFi calling feature keeps shutting off in the setting portion of phone. Anyone else experiencing this on the latest public beta?

    submitted by /u/dispatch007
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] “No Older Notifications” text sometimes appears off scale even after a restart

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    [BUG] Notes and Dark Mode work together at random

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 09:29 PM PDT

    EDIT: Not a bug, just a decently well-hidden feature. Thanks to u/Celadonie for letting me know!

    Dark Mode is, as a new feature, expected to be buggy (ex. doesn't always switch at sunset when "Dark Until Sunrise" is enabled), but this is one I didn't expect. The Notes app does not get on well with it at all. I've opened Notes while Dark Mode is on and the background will be white. This time, however, the white background (Light Mode) applies to only one note. (picture for reference) I can't switch it to dark; I've tried restarting, turning Dark Mode on and off, but nothing seems to work.

    I edit my notes exclusively before bed, and I'm really not enjoying being blinded by the flat white screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? Has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/Robbie6262
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Charging bug still present in beta 4? Plugged in all night, didn’t charge.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Any way to downgrade iOS 13 reminders iCloud data?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    I inadvertently upgraded reminder's icloud data from the app and my iOS 13 dev 4 reminders are no longer syncing with my macOS Mojave reminders. Is there anyway to downgrade the icloud data for reminders? Downgrading to iOS 12 didn't help.

    submitted by /u/jancy7
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] not receiving message notifications

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 06:17 AM PDT

    After updating my iphone X to public beta, i am not getting any notifications for messages, i tried turning on flash blink alert too but no use :(

    submitted by /u/Muhammad4rmpk
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] iOS 13 dev beta 4 - GPS won't lock location - requires reboot to fix

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    Seems like this happened in dev beta 1 also, but not in 2 or 3. Has been happening almost every day on beta 4. This is with any GPS app on an iPhone X. Waze will say "waiting for GPS" indefinitely. Only a reboot fixes the issue.

    submitted by /u/chilimost
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] youtube video download

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    Anyway to download YouTube videos on iOS 13? May be is it possible now after apple enabled Safari downloader

    submitted by /u/Nerdyansi
    [link] [comments]

    [Feature] hold three fingers on text area to open undo/redo & cut/copy/paste menu

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    [QUESTION] We leave for Europe next Monday for three weeks. What should I expect with the beta?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    Will I be able to update? Should I expect other problems running the public beta?

    We will be in England, Hungary, Austria, Italy.

    submitted by /u/50stev
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] IPhone 6s gets hot while playing game which leads into a major cpu downclock iOS 13 beta 4

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    Hello I noticed after playing some time with my iPhone 6s it gets abit hot ,then all of the sudden the performance drops by a lot...since I freshly got a new battery I know it has nothing to do with it cuz its 100% health.So I tested the cpu.

    I have downloaded an app that shows my phones current cpu clock speed and after gaming for a while it got hot but not too hot and eventually i started noticing that the performance starts to drop, the game gets lagier, the fps drops. So I jumped right from the game to the cpu app To see if it's downclocking my cpu and it happens to be the case - from 1,850Mhz it got downclocked to 900Mhz which was very noticeable In game. I'm on iOS 13 beta 4 I'm fairly new to apple so I don't know if this is how it should be working?

    submitted by /u/kudoistas1
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Not quite sure what to say about this, all was fine then it wasn’t.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 11:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel