• Breaking News

    Monday, July 22, 2019

    Apple Watch My knitted bands collection

    Apple Watch My knitted bands collection


    My knitted bands collection

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 05:28 AM PDT

    My heart frequency during my first night shift as an emergency doctor in a major city hospital

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    Monday Delft blues

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    My resting hearty rate since buying the s4. From 71bpm to 61bpm. I bought the watch when I joined a gym and used it as motivation to be more active.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:29 PM PDT

    Would you recommend buying an Apple Watch Series 4 now?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 02:53 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I'm thinking about buying a new watch that has to be a good activity tracker (mostly for running, mountain sports and swimming). Nothing too professional, what is important to me is that it has to be versitile and of overall-good quality (speaking of activity data, in everyday usage etc.). This is why I was considering buying an AW4 at a price of €360 (23% discount where I live).

    Would you recommend the purchase? especially since in 2 months another Apple Watch will be announced.

    (sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language)

    submitted by /u/csrvv
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s a pretty cool Star Wars style face I found online!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    How to permanently disconnect Apple Watch series 2 from iPhone

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 05:45 AM PDT

    I use a bike ride tracking app (strava) and that uses a lot of battery due to GPS. I disconnect my Apple Watch from my iPhone to save battery, by swiping up and clicking on the WiFi-looking icon, but I find that it randomly reconnects back to iPhone after a while. Is there any way I can disconnect until I reconnect it manually? Low power mode is not an option for me due to me needing GPS to be turned on. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Technogky
    [link] [comments]

    How I realised that my Health has improved over time and has been motivating me ever since. Jun 23 (55-187) and July 19 (45-193). Resting Heart rate reduced, and Maximum Heart rate increased. I have realised that for a 20 year old, my heart is extremely health and beating with 95% efficiency!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 08:44 PM PDT

    My collection

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    About to Upgrade, looking for recommendations.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    My Wife is getting me a Series 4 for my Birthday. I have a series 1, what are the biggest changes I should check out first?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Gorn_with_the_wind
    [link] [comments]

    Report: Apple to switch from OLED to microLED displays in Apple Watch as soon as next year

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    Favorite app to play downloaded music (default one isn’t letting me add new songs)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    I've been having some issues with the default music app - I purchased several new songs and for some reason they won't load to my watch. Anyone have any troubleshooting ideas or a better music app I can download?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/heeroine123
    [link] [comments]

    Need help: My growing frustration with Apple Watch and My Fitness Pal

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    Way back in 2014 I lost 50 pounds in one summer without stepping foot in a gym. All I did was walk everywhere and rigorously use My Fitness Pal. My Fitbit integrated my steps with MFP, so if I started with needing to eat 2000 calories in a day or whatever I would see that number go up as I took more steps. I never logged a single exercise. I simply walked, and made sure that I stayed under my adjusted daily calorie allowance. On cheat days I could simply walk more and know that I was staying under the allowance, which at times inflated to 3,000-4,000 allowed calories.

    All I want is to do that again with my Apple Watch.

    I got rid of my Fitbit when I got my Apple Watch and now, despite my best efforts, I see no adjusted calorie allowances. My exercise is at 0. So far today I have taken 5,610 - a number that would have impacted my exercise and calories allowed totals on MFP when using my Fitbit, but thus far nothing has changed.

    I have adjusted all of my devise and app settings accordingly based on the instructions in this page: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1957681-how-does-the-myfitnesspal-apple-watch-app-work-

    (They were already set that way but I used the page to confirm.) On the page, it clearly states: 'use step data from the watch to adjust your calorie goal for the day - walk more to eat more!' That's exactly how my Fitbit worked, the Apple Watch is not working this way. Additionally, my exercise diary does indicate that I walked 5,610 steps thus far, so it is getting that data, but it has not applied to my exercise total.

    My Google searches have yielded unsatisfying results. There are people who seem to be describing the same problem, but they don't really receive answers. Perhaps the most conclusive answer I've received thus far is this cached page:

    https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:M6W4O-zXh00J:https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/questions/17598738-calorie-adjustment-for-steps+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us that explains something regarding projected calories burned, but I don't really understand it and I still don't think it explains my problem.

    So is anyone else experiencing the same thing? Does anyone know how I can fix it?

    TL,DR: I walk a lot wearing my Apple Watch and MFP knows that, but it does not adjust my exercise information the way it used to with my Fitbit. I would really like it to do that and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/srstone71
    [link] [comments]

    Larger Sport Loops with 3rd party lugs?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 08:21 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    So I have tried on the current 40mm watch and really happen to like the size (not a fan of bulky looking watches). I also loved the sport loop with it, but with a 190mm wrist I'm at the max of what the 40mm sport loop is made for and it is really uncomfortable sliding it on or off.

    The only option I see would be to use some of these 3rd party adapter lugs for 40mm and use them with the 44mm loop. Anyone tried something like this before?

    Also, I find it really strange that you seem to not really have a lot of choices, if you want the smaller watch with an average male wrist.

    submitted by /u/_GeeF_
    [link] [comments]

    Are you supposed to wash the sport loop wristband ?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    I had my Apple Watch for several months now and I wonder if I need to wash this sport loop band ? If so how ? Just toss it in the washing machine ? It's not disgusting dirty or anything but it is a little stinky . This is my first Apple Watch so I'm not sure what to do . Any advice ?

    submitted by /u/Adv2k169XLplusCats
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me if this midnight fog nike band is authentic? is there a way to tell?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    Beta took out fall detection?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 06:39 AM PDT

    Fall detection for my AW4 isn't under emergency sos anymore, is anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/PourUpTheMuddy
    [link] [comments]

    Lifeline game won’t install to my watch?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    Got a series 4 watch, downloading apps fine but ironically the first one I buy Lifeline just won't go to my watch. Stays on the spinning wheel and gives me errors. I've tired everything, restarts repairing, signing out and in, hours of research and nothing. Is the app outdated? Do I need to get lifeline 2? I don't wanna guy that and then also have that not work. Any help super appreciated.

    submitted by /u/mansonfamily
    [link] [comments]

    Experience with portable travel chargers?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 05:53 AM PDT

    I do not want to take the long cable on a travel because it is connected to my dock at home.

    Do you have any experience with portable devices or shorter cable versions?!

    Thank You.

    submitted by /u/lozzylozz
    [link] [comments]

    Added to activity, disappeared immediately

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 05:22 AM PDT

    Anyone else has this issue?

    Short version: - Added a friend through activity app, got accepted. The friend was seen a short moment in the list (where you have your friends and share activities with) - Friend has series 0 (others have as well and are fully visible in my list) - Can see friend under Profile, but not in the 'Sharing' tab (with the list of friends)

    submitted by /u/simche93
    [link] [comments]

    PSA regarding some elusive Nike bands.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:37 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get the Hyper Grape sport loop and it was sold out everywhere locally and on all online formats. I even called 1800APPLE to see if they could pull one from their inventory from one of their stores somewhere to no avail. Nike, on the other hand, had some in at their Soho location (New York) and shipped it out to me for free (I live in Portland, Or)! Soooo if you're ever interested in one of their bands this is a great option. Just call the store, give them your credentials, and boom.

    submitted by /u/iBet13
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys I need help! This white vertical line appeared out of nowhere today after charging and it doesn’t go away. I didn’t hit it or nothing and have been charging with the original charger. Does anybody know why this happened?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    Maps disabled on demo units?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 12:55 AM PDT

    I went to Yodobashi Camera and all the demo Apple Watches (Series 3&4) had Maps disabled. Why is that? Because the experience kinda sucks?

    Sometimes Maps works well on my Series 2 — usually when I'm coming at it from a Calendar event I created with a properly-added address on my Mac or iPhone — but can be pretty shite. I'd like to someday have a Watch or OS version on which Maps is totally usable.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/melbigsonasthebeaver
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch 4 working but screen stuck black

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 11:57 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Been trying to find some information on this but can't seem to get google to show me a similar problem to the one I'm having. I got an apple watch 4 about 6 weeks ago. All has been working well so far until today. I got in the car this morning and couldn't get the screen to come on. I restarted and saw the apple logo and all seemed to be back to normal, however a few minutes later I went to check my watch and it was stuck on black again. I tapped the screen lightly to see if it was just the wrist raising gesture that was not working, however while pressing the screen I accidentally started a call with someone through the watch. I tried another reset and once again apple logo showed but then the screen came up blank. I can still navigate through the menus by taking screenshots on the watch and viewing them on my iphone, so i know the watch is still functioning in the background, just not displaying anything. I have tried a force reset and know that it has worked as it stops me from taking a screenshot while it reboots, however it does not bring back the screen. I have also entered power saving mode and then back to normal mode however the screen is still black.

    Has anyone else had this same problem with their apple watch? I can find a lot of people online with a problem having a black screen however they do not mention that their watch is still working at the same time.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/s34rl3y
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel