• Breaking News

    Monday, July 22, 2019

    Apple TV Karaoke on Apple TV?

    Apple TV Karaoke on Apple TV?


    Karaoke on Apple TV?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    With TVOS 13 introducing live lyrics syncing, it got me thinking about how fun and easy karaoke could be on the platform. Has anyone played around with it? Since I already have an Apple Music subscription, I like the prospect of being able to use almost any song in the catalog for karaoke.

    My fear is that without better software integration, mic syncing would be a problem...not to mention not having control over the vocal track to turn down the original.

    submitted by /u/nnunnelly
    [link] [comments]

    iTunes purchases not showing up in Apple TV app. Any help?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 05:28 PM PDT

    Anyone know why movies are darker when turning on content and framerate matching on Apple TV 4K and how to fix it?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 07:21 PM PDT

    When both these settings are off, the picture is much brighter. Experienced while watching Mowgli on Netflix in 4K. Apple TV video setting set to 4K SD 60.

    submitted by /u/Teravicious
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming quality issues with Netflix app

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:23 PM PDT

    Hey friends. Whenever I watch episodes of a show back to back via Netflix, the second episode ALWAYS starts at a much lower quality. It rarely gets back to 1080p. It happens in both my Apple TVs. I have to close the app and start again. Is this happening to anyone else? Any tips?

    submitted by /u/captapocalypse
    [link] [comments]

    Uncompressed music on ATV4K

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out what I'm actually listening to given that I'm subscribed to Apple Music and iCloud match.

    I've got Apple Lossless music on my iMac. The album I'm listening to has an iCloud status of "matched."

    If I play that physical file from my HDD via Airplay to the ATV4K, I assume it's the lossless file I'm hearing.

    If I access that music via a shared iTunes library on my MacBook and play THAT via airplay to ATV4K, is that still the lossless file I'm hearing?

    In both of these cases, iTunes is open on the ATV4K and displaying what's playing.

    I know that if I stream from my iPhone to the ATV4K, that music will be matched and compressed.

    Is there any way to see the stats of what's playing on the ATV4K -- khz etc?

    Thanks for any help. If this question belongs in another sub, let me know.

    submitted by /u/Elgibby1
    [link] [comments]

    Movie Library Artwork

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    I'm currently running Beta MacOS 10.15 and tvOS13, iOS 13 etc etc. The new format for movie artwork looks awful with legacy poster artwork. Is there a program out there that's updating metadata with this new format? I use Subler, but they are not up to snuff with the new artwork layout.

    submitted by /u/Jrwadf1435
    [link] [comments]

    Cast to Apple TV from a Windows Computer

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    I know this has been posted before but the softwares posted don't work anymore or don't exist. I was just wondering if anyone has a software or chrome extension which allows you to cast from a windows computer to an Apple TV device. I do have an iPhone but I would like to be able to use it while casting without stopping the video being watched.

    submitted by /u/trampauliner
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    So i have 2 separate apple tvs in the same house. The older one is my brothers and i just purchased the 4k one. When i go to open vudu it says to sign in with my brothers account or the other option is to download vudu. When i go to download it wont download.

    submitted by /u/ExerciseBen
    [link] [comments]

    Most Advanced IPTV App is Here. Apple TV only, Sorry Android TV

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel