• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 2, 2019

    Apple iOS This needs to get fixed in iOS 13

    Apple iOS This needs to get fixed in iOS 13


    This needs to get fixed in iOS 13

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:43 AM PDT

    Looks like Apple are out collecting street imagery in the UK for their upcoming 'Look Around' feature on iOS13. Also looks like I'll be famous!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    My home screen clock shifted to the right due to a bug. I kinda like it

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    What does this mean?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    New „tick icon” looks really weird. What do you think?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:10 AM PDT

    Why is the number of digits not the same?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 02:25 AM PDT

    New iOS App Turns Users Into Cartoons With AI

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:00 AM PDT

    We may not have custom night/day wallpapers, but the “dim wallpaper in night mode” feature works wonders, too! it kind of looks like my neon lights are turned off at night :)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:14 PM PDT

    Create a transcription of received voice messages in iMessage

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:06 AM PDT

    It's already possible to create either a voice message or a transcription when dictating messages on watchOS.

    It'd be great to tap a button in iMessage to automatically create a transcription of received voice messages (when you are in a situation where you can't listen to audio right now but can read text).

    What do you think? I know Apple's transcription service could possibly do this.

    submitted by /u/pzumk
    [link] [comments]

    Jony Ive and the Myth that Only Certain People Can Design

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:45 AM PDT

    Sending email feedbacks: email address selection

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:52 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I apologise in advance if I'm posting in the wrong subreddit.

    I tried several times to send support emails through different apps, like WhatsApp. Everytime I select the "Contact us" button (or whatever button it is), I'm redirected to a typical email form, but I cannot select my email address.

    It wouldn't be a problem, but I realised I was sending support messages from my work email address, which is protected and couldn't deliver the emails. I think the reason is that my work email address is linked to the "Mail" app, while my personal address is linked to the "Gmail" app.

    ​

    Do you know any way to fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/ClaudeKun
    [link] [comments]

    Notifications 3.0 for iOS 14

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    IOS 13 question. Are the new app folders supposed to look like this or this is a bug? Can’t seem to find a way to get the round corners

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    On Demand Doctor App The New Uber for the Healthcare Industry

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:07 AM PDT

    Best of iOS Games For iPad and iPhones; You need to know before installing any Game to your Phone!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 02:22 AM PDT

    Is it normal for ‘Public Beta’ not to be mentioned anywhere in my settings?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 10:35 PM PDT

    Can’t bypass device drawing too much power even with a usb hub .. anyone know how to solve ?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:30 PM PDT

    Wow apple replaced all this under warranty. I’m super impressed. They said since my phone was still like new after almost two years, I didn’t need a replacement iPhone.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    iOS 12.3.1 battery drain and hot cpu

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    Anyone have this? My iPhone XS Max drains kinda fast and cpu gets hot on 12.3.1 during simple tasks like facebook video, instagram, reddit. I live where are 20-28°C now

    submitted by /u/eimunas
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t wait for iOS 13 lyrics

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    How to play and delete downloaded video files?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    App to Take Scrolling Screenshot On iOS

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    App available that can take scrolling screenshots similar to how Samsung note phones does it?

    submitted by /u/su5577
    [link] [comments]

    Volume control

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is anyone else mystified by the lack of separate sliders for global and ringtone/notification tone?

    Example: I go to open a video in the middle of the night, but don't want to disturb my family. I can't actually control the volume on said video until AFTER the clip starts playing.

    Am I missing something, is there actually a fix for this short of using headphones?

    submitted by /u/NOVACNTURION
    [link] [comments]

    External device drawing too much power issue

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    Hi guys , just purchased a lightning to USB adapter for my iPad Pro and wanted to connected some usb sticks and ssd drives but now it shows device drawing too much power . Searched online and try using a usb hub but then it only works for a usb card reader , the rest of my usb drive still won't work . How do I bypass this restriction ? Thank you !

    submitted by /u/mydearapple
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel